We need Maximum Absorbed Protein at Nutraplanet!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
definitely ill slap that in my cart along with my other goodies!!!! glycobol and waxymaize great combo for postworkout!!!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
If you whant this to happen, post something everyone!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
It's Primordial Performances pepto-pro product. It is broken into smaller daltons that hydro whey. It makes a great workout drink, and I love it! Definately easier on the stomach than EEA's. PP only has successful products, so I just can't see this not selling.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of it or tried it, but hell, you got my vote!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I've been thinking about trying a scoop of maximum absorbed protein, 2 scoops Xtend, 50g waxy maize immediate post workout then 20 minutes later whey, skim milk, and some fruit. I've been using the nutraplanet EAA's, Xtend, and waxy maize intra workout. Any thoughts or comments?

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take mine Intra, but Nutra does need this :D

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
I've been thinking about trying a scoop of maximum absorbed protein, 2 scoops Xtend, 50g waxy maize immediate post workout then 20 minutes later whey, skim milk, and some fruit. I've been using the nutraplanet EAA's, Xtend, and waxy maize intra workout. Any thoughts or comments?
I personally dont think peptopro is worth the money. Its been around for a while. I really dont think something absorbing faster than whey is all that necessary seeing how whey absorbs pretty fast and is as bioavailable as protein comes

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
MAP all the way Bro!!!!! mango is my fav with add some IBCAA and Cre-pure you got to love it!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
if It came to nutra im guessing it wouldnt be as cheap as PP sells it. Unless they have marked it up significantly already but I doubt it , peptopro is expensive everywhere.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
if It came to nutra im guessing it wouldnt be as cheap as PP sells it. Unless they have marked it up significantly already but I doubt it , peptopro is expensive everywhere.
I would love for it to come to NP, if they can match PP's price.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I the long run, we'd probably save money on not having to pay to shop two places.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I personally dont think peptopro is worth the money. Its been around for a while. I really dont think something absorbing faster than whey is all that necessary seeing how whey absorbs pretty fast and is as bioavailable as protein comes
Intra workout drink's are hot, and for me, this stuff honestly digest better that EEA's or BCAA's. It enters the blood as an intact protein, instead of isolated aminos that just aren't the same, all without slowing me down.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Intra workout drink's are hot, and for me, this stuff honestly digest better that EEA's or BCAA's. It enters the blood as an intact protein, instead of isolated aminos that just aren't the same, all without slowing me down.
Sounds like this would be great for people with weak stomachs, sometimes its a little rough to drink a chalky grainy substance and then go squat without throwing up.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Peptopro is di and tri-peptides. its not really a protein that you are absorbing. It absorbs faster than free form aminos because di and tri-peptides uses a different route of absorption. There is no digestion with either though so neither should slow you down. Ive never had a problem with bcaas and i still cant grasp the idea that the difference in absorption rates would justify such a heavy price. Im am a far-cry from being truly knowledgeable about the subject though. Though i would like to see the difference in the two products i just dont have the cash to shell out 30 bucks for only a lb of protein. I start drinking WPI 45 minutes before my workout and continue through my workout and i always feel great.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Well i just got done skimming through the eight reference for MAP and i didnt see one instance where di/tri-peptides were compared to free form aminos or where di/tri-peptide were better or more effective than whey. There advertisement keeps saying better better better. Faster yes but i want to see the studies that actually show that it is better. Especially 2 x 3 times better. I also would like to see a stady that shows that it is absorbed better than whey and FFAs. Whey should break down into di/tri peptides and aminos pretty quickly so im curious as to how its doesnt absorb just as well in the end.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, thats helluva stack bro. Nice. I like the food 20 minutes after as well. Skim milk has been shown to rehydrate better than Gatorade.

Ive been toying with the idea of mixing MAP with yogurt, greek yogurt, cottage cheese. ( not all at once though )

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Unflavored PeptoPro ftw at 12-15g per serving, 35 bucks for 30 servings.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Peptopro is di and tri-peptides. its not really a protein that you are absorbing. It absorbs faster than free form aminos because di and tri-peptides uses a different route of absorption. There is no digestion with either though so neither should slow you down. Ive never had a problem with bcaas and i still cant grasp the idea that the difference in absorption rates would justify such a heavy price. Im am a far-cry from being truly knowledgeable about the subject though. Though i would like to see the difference in the two products i just dont have the cash to shell out 30 bucks for only a lb of protein. I start drinking WPI 45 minutes before my workout and continue through my workout and i always feel great.
I understand why you're questioning MAP effectiveness, I just wanted to point out it's similar in price to every other intraworkout product out.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
I understand why you're questioning MAP effectiveness, I just wanted to point out it's similar in price to every other intraworkout product out.
And i think they are all a waste of money to be honest. I spoke up on this product due to the fact that PP made some strong claims and i saw their company as pretty innovative. I use whey with creatine and beta alanine and i feel like it works great. If i had the money i would go with hydrolyzed whey. To be honest I dont really see what hydrolyzed caseinate has over hydrolyzed whey as H-whey has more leucine per serving, which everyone wants, and can be had at 18 bucks a pound. Hopefully someone from PP will be able to clear some things up.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
And i think they are all a waste of money to be honest. I spoke up on this product due to the fact that PP made some strong claims and i saw their company as pretty innovative. I use whey with creatine and beta alanine and i feel like it works great. If i had the money i would go with hydrolyzed whey. To be honest I dont really see what hydrolyzed caseinate has over hydrolyzed whey as H-whey has more leucine per serving, which everyone wants, and can be had at 18 bucks a pound. Hopefully someone from PP will be able to clear some things up.
For me, my digestive system is very sensitive during training, and I think HC is supposed to be thinner than HW. Can anyone comment?

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
For me, my digestive system is very sensitive during training, and I think HC is supposed to be thinner than HW. Can anyone comment?
JW but why would thinner really be all that important? Also there should not be too big of a difference since they are both practically the same thing. I can only imagine the real difference being flavor and amino profile since they are both di/tri peptides

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
JW but why would thinner really be all that important? Also there should not be too big of a difference since they are both practically the same thing. I can only imagine the real difference being flavor and amino profile since they are both di/tri peptides
Like I said, my digestive tract is sensitive during training. I whant something to be thin like water to not make me sick.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Like I said, my digestive tract is sensitive during training. I whant something to be thin like water to not make me sick.
I see well the absorption rate for both should be the same so neither should sit in your stomach any differently i would imagine. I wonder how long its going to take someone from PP to respond.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Even though some products absorb the same, individual texture varies greatly, take any brand of whey they all have a slightly different texture. BCAA's, I have used ICE, Xtend, and IBCAA's from pp, the has ICE a crystally and grainy texture to it that does not do well in my stomach when squatting heavy, I have thrown up from it many times, waxy maize is the same, some once mixed form a gel and others are more homogeneous in solution, making it much easier to drink intraworkout. If efficacy is a draw, then personal preference of flavor and texture plays a huge role in which product people pick.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Even though some products absorb the same, individual texture varies greatly, take any brand of whey they all have a slightly different texture. BCAA's, I have used ICE, Xtend, and IBCAA's from pp, the has ICE a crystally and grainy texture to it that does not do well in my stomach when squatting heavy, I have thrown up from it many times, waxy maize is the same, some once mixed form a gel and others are more homogeneous in solution, making it much easier to drink intraworkout. If efficacy is a draw, then personal preference of flavor and texture plays a huge role in which product people pick.
Very true. In those cases though the product has some time to sit in your stomach so consistancy and texture is everything. I remember reading somewhere that BCAAs can take up to 20 minutes to fully absorb. I did some more reading on Hydro WPI, on TP's site, and it does clump so that is its turn off but i think a blender could fix that leaving it as thin like water. Its is said 80% is absorbed immediately so i think flavor would be the major killer. I have a strong stomach. I can workout hard with a full gut:food: but if im sippin on something that taste god awful forget it lol

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
So everyone wants MAP at NP huh? Have they picked it up yet?

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
So everyone wants MAP at NP huh? Have they picked it up yet?
still waiting for some things to be cleared up. you wouldnt happen to want to try expedite that process would you?