Cordygen5 and Drive

drvinnybombat

Awards
So I've decided that I like cordyceps. Is there a difference between Drive and C5, and what's with the doses? C5 recommends 3 pills and Drive says 6 pills. Is each pill the same dose. Honestly, which is cheaper per dose...per actual effective dose?

Also, i heard bulk cordyceps are garbage...true?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I've decided that I like cordyceps. Is there a difference between Drive and C5, and what's with the doses? C5 recommends 3 pills and Drive says 6 pills. Is each pill the same dose. Honestly, which is cheaper per dose...per actual effective dose?

Also, i heard bulk cordyceps are garbage...true?
Cordygen5 and Drive, although both contain Cordyceps (actually, Cordygen5 contains ONLY Cordyceps), are two completely different products and you really cannot compare the two. Cordygen5 is targeted mainly at endurance, and whilst Drive has great endurance boosting effects (and actually my favourite and primary reason for using the product), it is a natural testosterone booster.

Actually read about both products (you would have found the answers to your questions just by doing a little personal research first):
Millennium Sport Technologies Cordygen5
Applied Nutriceuticals Drive

It's very obvious looking at the ingredient profiles that Cordygen5 and Drive do NOT contain the same amount of Cordyceps.

As far as being cheaper, Cordygen5 is cheaper, but it is straight Cordyceps and what product you use really depends on your goals - whether you want straight endurance, or more, such as leaning, etc.

Re Cordyceps, studies have shown that through chronic use there is no change in a placebo or test group re endurance and aerobic capacity, but results from tests do not always mean that it is the gospel truth and I have personally used both Cordygen5 and Drive, both with great success in improving my endurance performance.

~Team APPNUT

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Look into citruvol too it has Cordy 5 plus citrulline malate this is great product