Pembroke3355 Somnidren-GH, Cordygen5, Drive, Levi Reloaded and DCP log(unsponsored)

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Somnidren-Gh
Somnidren-GH™ is an ultra potent, target response sleep and growth hormone potentiator formulated to maximize recuperative REM sleep & Growth Hormone production while reducing stress and anxiety promoting a favorable anabolic environment while sleeping.

Cordygen5 incorporates 100% organic, highly concentrated extracts of five strains & four species of cordyceps for maximum oxygen utilization, cellular energy, stamina and ATP production. Cordygen5's oxygen utilization enhancing effects have been touted by many users as a natural, legal and effective alternative to EPO. Cordygen5 is the strongest performance enhancing cordyceps product on the market and may provide up to 30% increases in ATP and up to 40% increases in oxygen utilization. Cordygen5 is perfect for anyone who wants to increase their ATP levels but doesn't want to consume creatine due to its common side effects.

DRIVE by Applied Nutriceuticals is simply the most versatile performance-enhancing sports supplement available. Whether it’s packing an inch of girth on your arms or shaving a second off your best time, DRIVE provides the goods to help you get there.

The Next Generation of Fat Incinerating, Lean Muscle Building Technology
Introducing Leviathan Reloaded, the first product to ever successfully combine ultra-intense fat burning potential with explosive lean muscle building while dramatically increasing focus and mood. Typical run of the mill fat burning products are designed to only burn fat at the sacrifice of also burning off hard

VERY Basically, TTA is a PPAR agonist, which frees fatty acids to be metabolized. TTA has side two side effects - one good, one not so good.

Not so good is that a study shows TTA increases the activity of DGAT, which transfers acyl groups to glycerols, allowing fat to be redesposited. Salvia Miltiorrhiza inhibits this enzyme.

Good is the fact that TTA also increases the activity of Carnitine Palmitoyl Transferase, which carries fatty acids into the mitochondia to be burned. Propionyl-L-Carnitine (which has an affinity for the body's cells) readily exchanges itself for free carnitine. The Propionyl group is also cleaved and sent into the KREBS cycle (and is oxidized to succinate, I believe.) The increased activity also increases oxidation of pyruvate. Potassium Pyruvate is chosen to provide potassium, to help with cramping sometimes seen with TTA usage.

Raspberry Ketones are included because they are potent thermogenics...and we were able to include an effective dose without having to increase to 3 capsules

STATS

AGE 46

5' 10"

248LBS

15.5% BF

LIFTING 3+ YEARS SERIOUSLY

GOAL IS RECOMP

SUPPLEMENTS WILL BE AS FOLLOWED

Somnidren-GH 1 SCOOP 45 MINUTES PRIOR TO BED 5 ON 2 OFF

CORDYGEN5 1 CAP X 3 TIMES DAILY

DRIVE 3 CAPS X 2 TIMES DAILY(WILL RAMP UP TO THIS DOSE)

LEVIATHAN RELOADED 2 CAP A.M. BEFORE MEAL AND 2 CAPS AFTERNOON BEFORE MEAL

DCP 2 CAP X 3 TIMES DAILY

OTHER SUPPS

CEE AXIS LABS 3 CAPS X 2 TIMES A DAY PRE AND POST WO

FISH OIL WAL-MART 3 CAPS A.M. 3 CAPS P.M.

EAS WHEY 2 SCOOPS PRE WO 2 SCOOPS POST WO

I have 1 jar Somnidren-GH(ordering another)

1 bottle Cordygen5

2 bottles Drive(going to order another)

2 bottles Leviathan Reloaded

1 bottle DCP(will start DCP next week did not have the cash to get it all this week)

I will run this log for as long as the stash holds up probally about 30-40 days the DCP and Cordygen5 for 30 days.

I want to cut BF% and maybe drop a few pounds.

I will try to update log on a regular basis probally not daily but will try daily for the beginning.

I would like to thank Millennium Sports Tech, PAL, RPN and AN for putting out these fine products.

I will start on Sunday morning

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok...you talked me into subscribing!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 1

Woke up refreshed the Somnidren-GH worked it magic last night.

Dosed 1 Cordygen5

Dosed 2 Drive

Dosed 2 Levi Reloaded

I have a very nice euphoric feeling going from the Levi but without feeling jacked or shakey:head:

My mood and energy are awesome right now i feel like nothing could bother me.

In a few hour i will dose.

1 Cordygen5

2 Drive(will be ramping this up to 3 cap x 3 times daily soon)

1 Levi Reloaded(will ramp up to 2 caps x 2 times a day soon)

Today was supposed to be a off day from gym but with this energy and focus i am going to do some cardio.

Enjoy the day everyone i will update later:dance:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 1 CONTINUED

Dosed again

2 Drive

1 Levi Reloaded

1 Cordygen5

Feeling very good mood is outstanding and my energy is very good.

I blew right through cardio but i sweated real bad(i sweat alot anyways)was drenched from head to toe.

Along with the euphoric feeling i feel warmer but nice no shakes or jitters i have had those with other fat burners and hated that feeling so much i usually never finished them.

I have 1 more cap of Cordygen5 to dose later and Somnidren-GH to dose tonight i will update after i dose tonight enjoy the day everyone:thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 1 CONTINUED

I dosed 1 cap of Cordygen5 at 5:00 to early to report anything on it yet.

I dosed Somnidren-GH at 10:00 and right now i am very relaxed and have that awesome well-being feeling.

My 1st impressions of this stack is i thought my mood on Somnidren-GH was good(and it was)but adding Levi Reloaded and Drive along with the Cordygen5 and i felt like the king of the world.

I going to stick with Drive at 2 caps x 2 times a day and 2 Levi Reloaded a.m. and 1 Levi Reloaded afternoon and will ramp up the dose on both in day 3.

Have a great night everybody:cheers:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good luck on this ill follow along

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 2

Dosed

2 caps of Drive

2 caps of Levi Reloaded

1 cap Cordygen5

I slept great last night woke up feeling good and now i have that warm euphoric feeling going.

I love the fact that i can get that feeling and not have that stim feeling.

If the Drive takes a few days to kick in i cannot wait to see that:head:

I will be dosing 1 more cap of Levi Reloaded and 2 more caps of Drive along with 2 more Cordygen5(around 1:00 and 5:00)I will update log later today.

I can't wait to start DCP with this stack:dance:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 2 CONTINUED

Dosed 1:30

2 Drive

1 Levi Reloaded

1 Cordygen5

Had a very good workout today and i am feeling great a very nice peaceful life is good feeling.

Will dose 1 more Cordygen5 at about 5:30 and Somnidren-GH later tonight i will update then.

Tomorrow i will start Drive at 3 caps x 2 times daily and Levi Reloaded 2 caps x 2 times daily:cheers:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty similar stack to me, will be interesting to compare results seeing we're similar ages as well.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 2 CONTINUED

Dosed 1 cap of Cordygen5 at 5:00 not much to report.

I was wrong earlier tonight is a off night from Somnidren-GH.

I will be ramping up the dosage of Drive to 3 caps twice a day and 2 caps twice a day of Levi Reloaded.

I am really enjoying this stack my mood and energy have been crazy good.

I will update tomorrow:cheers:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 3

Dosed

3 Drive

2 Levi Reloaded

1 Cordygen5

I noticed this on day 1 but did not think much of it but again today about 20 minutes after dosing i felt light headed and tingling in the back of the neck and head. It is nothing serious but a strange feeling anybody else have anything like this happen? What supp do you think may be causing it and what ingredent maybe causing it? It only last about 10 minutes but is strange.

Off to the gym to workout i will be dosing 3 more Drive and 2 more Levi Reloaded and 1 more Cordygen5 after my workout i will update later:thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 3

Dosed

3 Drive

2 Levi Reloaded

1 Cordygen5

I noticed this on day 1 but did not think much of it but again today about 20 minutes after dosing i felt light headed and tingling in the back of the neck and head. It is nothing serious but a strange feeling anybody else have anything like this happen? What supp do you think may be causing it and what ingredent maybe causing it? It only last about 10 minutes but is strange.

Off to the gym to workout i will be dosing 3 more Drive and 2 more Levi Reloaded and 1 more Cordygen5 after my workout i will update later:thumbsup:

I have experienced that as well, and had some minor headaches untill I upped my water intake.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have experienced that as well, and had some minor headaches untill I upped my water intake.

Hmnn i drink close to 1.5 gals a day do you think it needs to be upped more? What supp do you believe is causing you to have those types of sides?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 3 CONTINUED

Dosed 1:15

3 Drive

2 Levi Reloaded

1 Cordygen5

I am feeling very strange(do not like this feeling)light headed almost dizzy it seems to be centered in the back of the head and neck area.

I also started to get very short in duration maybe 2 seconds at a time of what could be best described as pains in the center of my chest got like 10 of these lasting a couple of seconds at a time for about 5 to 10 minutes got my freaked out as i am not sure what supp might be causing this i may start backing off some of these to try to find whats going on.

I will update later

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NIGHT 3

Dosed 11:00

1 scoop Somnidren-GH

I am now very relaxed and feel peaceful.

I will update tomorrow but could use some help if anyone has any ideas what supp/ingredent could be causing me to have the sides i described thanks