I NEED ADVICE...

kikuyu

Awards
Y"all good pple i need some advice on putting on some muscles am naturally a very hard gainer.
am 30 yrs weight 85kg height 6.3
-ma supp @ the moment include muscle xgf(AST)
-multi pro32 (AST)
-Jack3d pre workout/musclespeed.

am thinking adding testpro.glycobol, or xfactor and recover pro to the obove suppliments. has someone here stacked glycobol and testpro/xfactor.. what would you reccomend for gains

i wanna go the natural way i dont want to deal with shedding hair and all that stuff please advice .
thanks in advance.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people here have had great success with Gbol and TestoPro.

Anytime you increase test, you risk hair loss. You just have to deal with as best you can. Nizoral shampoo or Toco-8 can help.

kikuyu

Awards
is thero no test boosters without the side effects like hair loss out there? thot that would occur more with PH? am now confused guys pls reccomend me natural product that can help muscle gains n boost test with minimal sides.
thanx

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't experience too many negative side effects from natural test boosters, especially since you're 30 years old.

I'm currently finishing up a 6 week cycle of xfactor and as a hardgainer myself, i'm not impressed.

I would reccomend eatting more and using Glycobol with heavy carb meals. Adding testopro would help you out too i'm sure. Also possibly more creatine than what's in jack3d and BCAAs.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plenty of people have stacked TestoPRO and Glycobol that is 2/3 of our SWOLE Stack if you added Stoked you would have the complete stack. You can use RecoverPRO with anything. I have not heard of anyone stacking these with Xfactor though.:)

kikuyu

Awards
the ploblem with over eating is adding fat that i don wana deal with am intrested with adding lean muscle without the fat...i train 5 days in a week n i do rpm bikes as cardio my diet is quite clean and am looking to add supp for the extra edge.
what has been the common side effects from swole stack? for those who has used it?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
If you're a naturally hard gainer and you want to put on muscles you have to eat more and cut down on the cardio. You can't just be in a cutting phase and expect to put on muscle mass.

To answer your question, Glycobol can give people the ****s if they're not used to it, but it is a great product used correctly. TestoPro and Stoked! give people frequent erections.