Jacked

jrw

Awards
  • Established
This is the best preworkout supp I have ever used. I have tried White Flood and Superpump250, SP250 was good but Jacked is just great. Pumps are ridiculous with this stuff.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Thanks? Its a widely used product on this forum and provides fantastic energy among other things its without a doubt the best Pre Workout for energy but theres also some other things you can take preworkout because it isnt all about energy.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I agree the fruit punch flavor is a lot better then the lemon lime its such a good product for energy im really excited to try muscle mariande as well though.

JComp

Awards
I never really got any increased pumps with jack3d. I had good energy and focus and love it as a preworkout but just finished up my second tub and it really lost its kick so i need to find something different this time.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
JComp, i found that cycling jack3d works well and you tend to avoid building a tolerance to the effects.

when i use it, its either 3 weeks on 1 week off, or 4 weeks on 2 weeks off..

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JComp, i found that cycling jack3d works well and you tend to avoid building a tolerance to the effects.

when i use it, its either 3 weeks on 1 week off, or 4 weeks on 2 weeks off..
Agree^^^ I just took 4 weeks off of Jacked and I am back at it now and loving it. I also do not get a pump from it but the BA tingles and energy are excellent!!

fidget324

Awards
I never really got any increased pumps with jack3d. I had good energy and focus and love it as a preworkout but just finished up my second tub and it really lost its kick so i need to find something different this time.
Jack3d isn't good for pumps unless you're taking the full 3 scoop dose. Otherwise there just isn't enough AAKG. Regardless, pumps don't actually do anything for your workout.

If you've finished two tubs already, you probably have a massive tolerance, so naturally the Jack3d will lose its kick. The same is true for any stim-based product. Rather than switching products all the time, try cycling one that really works for you. This way you spend less and have stronger effects.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lil jacked added to a PreMax and you cant beat that pre workout stack IMO

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
JComp, i found that cycling jack3d works well and you tend to avoid building a tolerance to the effects.....
Spot on! :thumbsup:

JComp

Awards
Yea I know that you build a tolerance to most stim based products i just for some reason never thought to cycle it. I was just going to go to some other non stim preworkout then go back to jack3d after that. I will for sure start to cycle it though, makes alot more sense.