Help with a stack I'm putting together

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.42%

Help with a stack I'm putting together

Hey guys, I'm putting a stack together and I'd like some advice. The stack uses different products from different vendors.

Last year I did a cycle of AppNuts The One and I loved it. Too bad it is now discon. Oh, well. I still think highly of AppNuts products, as you will see.

My PH stack is a mild one, using AMS (Advance Muscle Science) line of products.

1-AD
    4-AD
    Decavol

Trying to decide on some other things and getting a little confused.

Pre-Workout

AMS Body Mortar
    AMS Hypertrop (it was free...)
    AppNut Drive (110 cap bottle will last 7wks!)
    Appnut RPM

I'm not sure of the diff between Drive and RPM. I can't afford both, so which one would be better with the AMS products I all ready have? It seems like I have enough pre-work out stuff, so something that helps me through out the day would be best I think (and I think that would be the Drive, right?)

Furthermore, I'll be using

AppNut NeoVar
    AppNut IGF-2 (This should help me with sleep recovery, right?)

and my favorite weight gainer/protein shake, CytoGainer by CytoSport, and ON's Premium Whey stuff for a low cal protein shake. Most of my diet will consist of whole foods. I know that once I start this cycle, my appetite will be insatiable. I also have very little issues with fat as my metabolism is stupid fast, so no worries about carbs or what not for me.

Last year I put on about 12-13lbs of lean mass AFTER water loss, etc with my cycle of The One. I'm looking to do the same this time around, if not slightly more. Also, last year I didn't do much with the legs/abs but I'm starting to push myself into more of those exercises as I know that working the legs results in huge test production and upper body growth as well. I just seriously hate working the legs though, but that is for another post lol.

My PCT is going to consist of AMS's Arom-X, and some other products which I haven't fully decided on, but I am open to your suggestions and I've had some thoughts of my own. Obviously the goal with the PCT is to keep the gains on and the Arom-X will take care of the hormone side of things.

Thanks!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.42%

Anyone to chime in on this? lol
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I would do the AMS stack and follow up with the Drive, Neovar, IGF-2 during PCT with Arom-X. No need for any of those products during a cycle.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.42%

I was thinking exactly that earlier today. The NeoVar will last me 2mo from one bottle, so I will run that with the cycle and PCT. The lipotrophin will also last 2mo so I'll run that cycle and PCT... Will help my sleep. Then for PCT I'll build up a new stack with the rest of the products.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.42%

Ok, this is what I'm thinking for a stack... This doesn't include vitamins/omega oils/other maintenance items.

Cycle Stack

1-Andro
    4-AD
    DecaVol
    NeoVar
    HyperTrop
    Somnidren

PCT Stack

AppNut HGH Up
    RPM
    Drive
    NeoVar
    Somnidren
    Arom-X (AMS's AI)

I really have the Somnidren in there to help me get deep REM sleep. I'm a ****ty sleeper and even with melatonin, I still may not get REM sleep or a desirable amount. So if the Somnidren is as good as people say, then it's worth a try.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher63e View Post
    Ok, this is what I'm thinking for a stack... This doesn't include vitamins/omega oils/other maintenance items.

Cycle Stack

1-Andro
    4-AD
    DecaVol
    NeoVar
    HyperTrop
    Somnidren

PCT Stack

AppNut HGH Up
    RPM
    Drive
    NeoVar
    Somnidren
    Arom-X (AMS's AI)

I really have the Somnidren in there to help me get deep REM sleep. I'm a ****ty sleeper and even with melatonin, I still may not get REM sleep or a desirable amount. So if the Somnidren is as good as people say, then it's worth a try.
    Looks solid and well thought-out. You should keep a weekly log...I'd follow it.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.42%

I will keep a log. I've put a lot of time into this and selected products that I know are quality (AppNut, since I'm just using AMS for the first time). I need to build my health support supplements now, a lot of which I all ready have anyway.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Putting together weight loss/cut stack
    By bikeswimlive in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 12:05 PM
  2. Need help for putting a stack together
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 09:51 PM
  3. putting a bulking stack together for my bro
    By just93 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11