Help with a stack I'm putting together

Punisher63e

Awards
Hey guys, I'm putting a stack together and I'd like some advice. The stack uses different products from different vendors.

Last year I did a cycle of AppNuts The One and I loved it. Too bad it is now discon. Oh, well. I still think highly of AppNuts products, as you will see.

My PH stack is a mild one, using AMS (Advance Muscle Science) line of products.

1-AD
4-AD
Decavol

Trying to decide on some other things and getting a little confused.

Pre-Workout

AMS Body Mortar
AMS Hypertrop (it was free...)
AppNut Drive (110 cap bottle will last 7wks!)
Appnut RPM

I'm not sure of the diff between Drive and RPM. I can't afford both, so which one would be better with the AMS products I all ready have? It seems like I have enough pre-work out stuff, so something that helps me through out the day would be best I think (and I think that would be the Drive, right?)

Furthermore, I'll be using

AppNut NeoVar
AppNut IGF-2 (This should help me with sleep recovery, right?)

and my favorite weight gainer/protein shake, CytoGainer by CytoSport, and ON's Premium Whey stuff for a low cal protein shake. Most of my diet will consist of whole foods. I know that once I start this cycle, my appetite will be insatiable. I also have very little issues with fat as my metabolism is stupid fast, so no worries about carbs or what not for me.

Last year I put on about 12-13lbs of lean mass AFTER water loss, etc with my cycle of The One. I'm looking to do the same this time around, if not slightly more. Also, last year I didn't do much with the legs/abs but I'm starting to push myself into more of those exercises as I know that working the legs results in huge test production and upper body growth as well. I just seriously hate working the legs though, but that is for another post lol.

My PCT is going to consist of AMS's Arom-X, and some other products which I haven't fully decided on, but I am open to your suggestions and I've had some thoughts of my own. Obviously the goal with the PCT is to keep the gains on and the Arom-X will take care of the hormone side of things.

Thanks!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would do the AMS stack and follow up with the Drive, Neovar, IGF-2 during PCT with Arom-X. No need for any of those products during a cycle.

Punisher63e

Awards
I was thinking exactly that earlier today. The NeoVar will last me 2mo from one bottle, so I will run that with the cycle and PCT. The lipotrophin will also last 2mo so I'll run that cycle and PCT... Will help my sleep. Then for PCT I'll build up a new stack with the rest of the products.

Punisher63e

Awards
Ok, this is what I'm thinking for a stack... This doesn't include vitamins/omega oils/other maintenance items.

Cycle Stack

1-Andro
4-AD
DecaVol
NeoVar
HyperTrop
Somnidren

PCT Stack

AppNut HGH Up
RPM
Drive
NeoVar
Somnidren
Arom-X (AMS's AI)

I really have the Somnidren in there to help me get deep REM sleep. I'm a ****ty sleeper and even with melatonin, I still may not get REM sleep or a desirable amount. So if the Somnidren is as good as people say, then it's worth a try.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Ok, this is what I'm thinking for a stack... This doesn't include vitamins/omega oils/other maintenance items.

Cycle Stack

1-Andro
4-AD
DecaVol
NeoVar
HyperTrop
Somnidren

PCT Stack

AppNut HGH Up
RPM
Drive
NeoVar
Somnidren
Arom-X (AMS's AI)

I really have the Somnidren in there to help me get deep REM sleep. I'm a ****ty sleeper and even with melatonin, I still may not get REM sleep or a desirable amount. So if the Somnidren is as good as people say, then it's worth a try.
Looks solid and well thought-out. You should keep a weekly log...I'd follow it.

Punisher63e

Awards
I will keep a log. I've put a lot of time into this and selected products that I know are quality (AppNut, since I'm just using AMS for the first time). I need to build my health support supplements now, a lot of which I all ready have anyway.