Need SERIOUS help for a Supp Stack!!! I'm dyin ova heyaaa!!!

Brandeezy

Awards
What's good AM? How's everybody doin out there... hopefully getting lean and freakish!!! Summers around the corner!

Here's my deal... I am currently hitting the gym 5-6 times a week for usually 2 - 2.5 Hours a day (1.5 Hours Weight Training, 45 Mins Cardio) One body part per day.

I am in dire need of a supplement stack to aid in gaining Lean Muscle mass and fat cutting...

My diet is pretty good and workouts are intense so I think I am on the right path with that.

I am about to go into a heavy 90 day transformation... did it last year and went from 25% BF @ 215Lbs to 13%BF @ 189Lbs then got lazy and ate **** for 6 months... which left me here.

I am currently:
5'9"
200lbs
20-23% BF
Arms: 16 - 16.5 Cold
Neck: 17.5
Chest: 45"

Goal is:
190Lbs
10-12% BF
Arms: 17 - 17.5
Chest: 48"

I have used alot of DOT Fit products in the past which gave decent results but I think this time around I need something more extreme... Not any gear cause I am not trying to compete so I don't see the need of putting my body through that stress... plus I'm not there yet.

If anyone has a great stack that they have used or are using plese give me a heads up.

Thanks in advance! Go hard folks!!!

Brando

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Based on what you have listed you are going to do a cut/recomp over 90 days and that will lead you more towards a sound diet, training program and then supps as the last addition. You are working out too much first of all; 2.5 hours is ridiculous. You need to move over to a program like HST that will give you a full body workout and aid in cutting fat. I am doing this now (3 day a week program) and adding in 4 cardio sessions on top of that. This is shredding me up well with a some help from diet and supps. That being said, you can get a lot of help from diet manipulation like carb cycling if you are familiar with that.

If you are hell bent on supplements there are a myriad of choices but here is a foundation stack that should treat you right:
USP Labs OEP
USP Labs Recreate
USP Labs Prime
USP Labs Anabolic Pump

You could also do a test booster for 8 weeks in place of Prime, TestoPro comes to mind here. I am using a TNA right now and it is definitely helping me keep all of my strength, lean mass while on low cals. OEP/Recreate can be stacked and you can take 1OEP/1Recreate two times a day. As for the others, take as directed by the bottles. There are tons of other products but these I am either taking/taken with great success. One last one that last a long time and is a great GH product is LG Ghenerate, the bottle seems to be there forever.

Brandeezy

Awards
Based on what you have listed you are going to do a cut/recomp over 90 days and that will lead you more towards a sound diet, training program and then supps as the last addition. You are working out too much first of all; 2.5 hours is ridiculous. You need to move over to a program like HST that will give you a full body workout and aid in cutting fat. I am doing this now (3 day a week program) and adding in 4 cardio sessions on top of that. This is shredding me up well with a some help from diet and supps. That being said, you can get a lot of help from diet manipulation like carb cycling if you are familiar with that.

If you are hell bent on supplements there are a myriad of choices but here is a foundation stack that should treat you right:
USP Labs OEP
USP Labs Recreate
USP Labs Prime
USP Labs Anabolic Pump

You could also do a test booster for 8 weeks in place of Prime, TestoPro comes to mind here. I am using a TNA right now and it is definitely helping me keep all of my strength, lean mass while on low cals. OEP/Recreate can be stacked and you can take 1OEP/1Recreate two times a day. As for the others, take as directed by the bottles. There are tons of other products but these I am either taking/taken with great success. One last one that last a long time and is a great GH product is LG Ghenerate, the bottle seems to be there forever.
Thanks a lot bro... I appreciate it. I will definitely keep that in mind. With the 2.5 hour workouts it's a lot of light - middle weight and high reps so It takes more time and the cardio is 45 minutes so that takes a good clip too.

I appreciate your input and will keep all of the above in mind.

Brando

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
I like EndoAmp a lot. I would think it would aid you on a cut for two reasons. First, it prevents the post workout cortisol spike which is great for maintaining LBM and burning fat. Second it boosts GH which is a very potent fat burner. Also has the added effect of enhancing memory.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Stacks well with pretty much anything I'd say. I'd personally go for something along the lines of EndoAmp, OEP & ZMK. Nice mix of cortisol control, improved GH, OEP for fat loss and energy, and ZMK for a natural boost of test and recovery.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
What's good AM? How's everybody doin out there... hopefully getting lean and freakish!!! Summers around the corner!

Here's my deal... I am currently hitting the gym 5-6 times a week for usually 2 - 2.5 Hours a day (1.5 Hours Weight Training, 45 Mins Cardio) One body part per day.

I am in dire need of a supplement stack to aid in gaining Lean Muscle mass and fat cutting...

My diet is pretty good and workouts are intense so I think I am on the right path with that.

I am about to go into a heavy 90 day transformation... did it last year and went from 25% BF @ 215Lbs to 13%BF @ 189Lbs then got lazy and ate **** for 6 months... which left me here.

I am currently:
5'9"
200lbs
20-23% BF
Arms: 16 - 16.5 Cold
Neck: 17.5
Chest: 45"

Goal is:
190Lbs
10-12% BF
Arms: 17 - 17.5
Chest: 48"

I have used alot of DOT Fit products in the past which gave decent results but I think this time around I need something more extreme... Not any gear cause I am not trying to compete so I don't see the need of putting my body through that stress... plus I'm not there yet.

If anyone has a great stack that they have used or are using plese give me a heads up.

Thanks in advance! Go hard folks!!!

Brando
You asked for it. lol

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/148488-strictly-anabolic-innovations.html#post2346281

Brandeezy

Awards
You asked for it. lol

Now that's what I'm talkin about God Damnit!!! How long in have you been on this stack and how's it treating you? Any fat gain or is it a clean Lean Muscle gain? Oh yeah... and what appendage will I have to sell to afford it? LMAO!! Seriously though... what's this set up run?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
You asked for it. lol

Now that's what I'm talkin about God Damnit!!! How long in have you been on this stack and how's it treating you? Any fat gain or is it a clean Lean Muscle gain? Oh yeah... and what appendage will I have to sell to afford it? LMAO!! Seriously though... what's this set up run?
First day.

Though I have half of the products solo or in other stacks.

I have used

Chaos
Glycobol
Stoked

Already.

RecovePro is BCAA's- Aminos
Essentials is good all around daily, with joint protection
TestoPro is the new T-Booster

I have acquired these over the last 6+ months or more. Here and there, wheelin and dealing. Sales mostly. I am what they call "thrifty". lol

If one were to add all the items in a cart at nutraplanet it would be 222 bucks. ( buying the swole stack)

Though NP doesnt have Chaos.

Maybe someone could ask Crowler to throw together a package deal and call it

The Strictly Anabolic Stack!

DPS has Chaos.

Brandeezy

Awards
First day.

Though I have half of the products solo or in other stacks.

I have used

Chaos
Glycobol
Stoked

Already.

RecovePro is BCAA's- Aminos
Essentials is good all around daily, with joint protection
TestoPro is the new T-Booster

I have acquired these over the last 6+ months or more. Here and there, wheelin and dealing. Sales mostly. I am what they call "thrifty". lol

If one were to add all the items in a cart at nutraplanet it would be 222 bucks. ( buying the swole stack)

Though NP doesnt have Chaos.

Maybe someone could ask Crowler to throw together a package deal and call it

The Strictly Anabolic Stack!

DPS has Chaos.
I'll cosign it!!! $222 isn't that bad... last year when I went in on em with my last 90 day transformation I spent well over $1200.

So what you said is kind of a relief... LMAO!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Went from 215 @ 25% BF to 189 @ 13% BF and gained a good inch an a half on my arms and bench went from 185 to 315 so I would say it did the job... then I moved and ate like **** and didn't even say the word Gym for 6 months and I am back @ 200lbs @ 20%bf again... FML
Yeah, thats a signficant change.

Still a buttload of cash.

Brandeezy

Awards
Yeah, thats a signficant change.

Still a buttload of cash.
Yeah it is and in hindsight I could've probably done it without but I'm glad I did... Showed that I could get it done if I wanted to... this time around I'm tryin to really push this thing to the next level and stay with it.
Plus now i have a house my girl and her son... so spendin $1200 to get big again isn't an option... unless I wanna sleep in my car... LOL.

killamac27

killamac27

Awards
Dude I wouldn't waste a whole lot of money on supplements if your looking to lean out. Just clean up your diet and set a goal for your macros/calories. Eating clean can be expensive in its own. I would also do some sprinting. I just recently starting sprinting and I'm getting great results. Also 1.5 hours of weight training on 1 muscle group is pretty over the top in my book. When you say "One body part per day" does that mean you arn't doing compound movements? Keep it down to like 3-4 exercises per muscle group. I would just take a multi-V, Ceatine, A protein shake with some carbs or maybe some leucine and/or glutamine post/wo and call it a day for supplements. GL with your diet with whatever you choose to do.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Dude I wouldn't waste a whole lot of money on supplements if your looking to lean out. Just clean up your diet and set a goal for your macros/calories. Eating clean can be expensive in its own. I would also do some sprinting. I just recently starting sprinting and I'm getting great results. Also 1.5 hours of weight training on 1 muscle group is pretty over the top in my book. When you say "One body part per day" does that mean you arn't doing compound movements? Keep it down to like 3-4 exercises per muscle group. I would just take a multi-V, Ceatine, A protein shake with some carbs or maybe some leucine and/or glutamine post/wo and call it a day for supplements. GL with your diet with whatever you choose to do.
Pretty much what Im doing, add in the t-booster and nutrient partitioner.

And yes. Diet is first and foremost, then cardio if one is leaning out.

Space Viking

Awards
Brah, why are you spending so much time per body part? I can do two full workouts in the time you allot for one.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can't add anything to the discussion but you get a tip of the hat for your reference to old school Jerky Boys stuff!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kris that TestoPro is off the chain you will love it with that stack!