best nutrient re-partitioner

Page 1 of 15 123 ... Last
  1. best nutrient re-partitioner


    Hi guys,

    I've tried glycobol and liked it. Was wondering if there other as good or better nutrient re-partitioners. It seems I have low sensitivity to carbs, ie tend to put on fat rather easily when having carbs. So what are people's opinions?

    Thanks,


  2. There's loads, Anabolic Pump, Na-RALA, "Yellow Gold" (allegedly)

    Whether they are better or not ...

    Na-RALA had some criticism. AP never heard anything either way - running it now. Yellow Gold is the cheapest. I've got some but not run it.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Hi guys,

    I've tried glycobol and liked it. Was wondering if there other as good or better nutrient re-partitioners. It seems I have low sensitivity to carbs, ie tend to put on fat rather easily when having carbs. So what are people's opinions?

    Thanks,
    NeoVar- which contains banaba, D-pinitol, and gymnemma (all good nutrient repartitioners)

    salacia oblonga
    R-ALA
    berberine
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  4. What exactly did you "like" about the glycobol?

  5. There are a few good ones out there along with the Glycobol.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  6. superdrol, hands down.

















    Joke. (steroid)
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.

  7. I have tried nutrient re-partitioner about since the time I started body building. Some people like to take these 45 minutes before I have found out with my body 15 minutes or with them is best.

    My experience

    Vanayl sufate (2002)(spelling) I always got the sh*ts when i upped the dose. their were guys I know doing 150 mgs a day. I tried it and every time I tried it same thing happened. Try it and see if it works for you because I knew many guys who took it and were fine. For some reason at time time my body was intolerant to it.

    N-R-Ala (2004)i used to buy this for 25 $ for 200 mg , 90 capsules months supply because it was the r quality source(not the cheap version of ala) and it worked like a charm for myself.. This worked very well for me. In fact I did not expect it to work as good as it did.

    Yellow Gold (2007) I used this with at least 60 carbs usually. Some people could get away with dosing it 45 before.My body worked best at about 20 minutes before carb meals. Moving on, a person must learn what works for their body. every body is different and while some people can dose 45 minutes before a meal , I tried it and it made me feel like low insulin levels/fainty feeling. not a fun feeling if I did not get my carbs in

    Pslin(2007)- Seemed to make me hungrier and more potent than yellow gold.

    Glycobol(2009)-has na-r-ala the superior ala form. and a whole host of other stuff related to insulin mimickers including Trigonella Seed Isolate (standardized to 10% 4-hydroxyisoleucine),Phellodendr on Extract (Standardized to 90% Berberine),Cinnamon Bark 20:1 extract (standardized for 16% flavonoids), BMOV (Bis-Malto-Oxovanadium) I used this on surplus calorie diet and my muscles looked fuller, better pumps, less insulin crash from the surplus calories and better muscle gains and an overall clear headed feeling I get from any n-r-ala.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  8. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    NeoVar- which contains banaba, D-pinitol, and gymnemma (all good nutrient repartitioners)

    salacia oblonga
    R-ALA
    berberine
    I agree they are good. I have yet to try d-pintol. I have heard good things
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  9. i will admit, glycobol made me look/feel fuller. unlike AP or yellow gold... i really dont think yellow gold did anything and AP didnt seem to do much. but pslin did help a little with endurance during workouts
    CELTIC LABS REP

  10. This a useful thread. How do you think nutrient partitioning works? Do you think its promoting glycogen storaging in muscles at the expense of laying down fat?

    Glycobol does look interesting. This thread appears to rate it over Anabolic Pump
    •   
       


  11. if u had to pick just one single ingredient for increasing insulin sensitivity/ nutrient repartitioning. Or is that kinda two different angle?

  12. Anabolic pump worked the best for me so far. 20 minutes before my meals with 30-40 grams of complex carbs (usually oats or sweet potatoes).

    I've used others but didn't get the same effect.

    Never tried YG.

    Haven't touched my 6 boxes of P-Slin yet.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    This a useful thread. How do you think nutrient partitioning works? Do you think its promoting glycogen storaging in muscles at the expense of laying down fat?

    Glycobol does look interesting. This thread appears to rate it over Anabolic Pump
    i've used both, i liked glycobol a lot-took 2 caps waited 20 minutes ate some carbs and headed to gym-felt fuller and very pumped. used 1 cap before meals and seemed to stay pumped and looked leaner even though i put on 2 lbs.
    i gained 5 lbs on ap and most was fat-can't explain it, just didn't work for me???
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. Try plain old apple cider vinegar, I think you will be surprised!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    Try plain old apple cider vinegar, I think you will be surprised!
    hahaha, my mother swears by apple cider vinegar, she has 2 tbsn every day.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hahaha, my mother swears by apple cider vinegar, she has 2 tbsn every day.
    Mom always know the best.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  17. I like anabolic pump, PSlin seems to work better for me tho. I have yet to try glycobol so if anyone has a bottle they would like to trade, I've got 1 unopened bottle of AP and a couple 3/4 full bottles. PM me

  18. Ive always been a fan of Banaba (whats in neovar, pslin). However I also like bitter melon extract, aka Momordica- there is a lot of science behind this fruit to help repartition nutrients favorably. Also primarily used in southeast asia as a naturopathic treatment for diabetes. This is one of my favorites, i think LGs I-GH-1 has it, or you can buy it separately.. I agree with Smeton- narala is also a surprisingly e****lent choice. I also would like to chime in regarding BPOV, BMOV, and Vanadyl Sulphate being effective. Vanadyl compounds have shown great promise in nutrient repartitioning as well as anti-diabetics, however a major concern for people was vanadyl toxicity.

  19. By the way on the yellow gold I did two different dosing protocols

    I tried one and two capsules. I think it was the two capsules that caused the dainty/dizzy/low insulin feeling if I remember correctly so i lowered it back to one capsule. Id recommend playing with dosing to find your sweet spot. I was 220 at the time and concluded for me one capsule 3 x's daily was enough but if taking in a massive carb meal two capsules can work well.

    Im surprised I remember this information as it has been three years since I done yellow gold

    I took the yellow gold with at least 3 meals(as I was taking in high carbohydrates at the time)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  20. Thank you. I'm about to run Yellow Gold in a month or so this is welcome advise.

    Nutra gives very little info on YG at all - they really need to improve there web info. They only say "it might not taste good". Huh I am educated.

    Also hitting the "sweet spot" is e****lent advise and I doubt I've got the most out of AP.

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    By the way on the yellow gold I did two different dosing protocols

    I tried one and two capsules. I think it was the two capsules that caused the dainty/dizzy/low insulin feeling if I remember correctly so i lowered it back to one capsule. Id recommend playing with dosing to find your sweet spot. I was 220 at the time and concluded for me one capsule 3 x's daily was enough but if taking in a massive carb meal two capsules can work well.

    Im surprised I remember this information as it has been three years since I done yellow gold

    I took the yellow gold with at least 3 meals(as I was taking in high carbohydrates at the time)

  21. Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    Thank you. I'm about to run Yellow Gold in a month or so this is welcome advise.

    Nutra gives very little info on YG at all - they really need to improve there web info. They only say "it might not taste good". Huh I am educated.

    Also hitting the "sweet spot" is e****lent advise and I doubt I've got the most out of AP.
    word of advice When capping the powder wear something messy and do it around a messy place. it stained a few things that took a lot of work to get out
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  22. I want to add to my earlier post regarding Vanadyl- although an potent insulin mimetic, it is anti-lipolytic.....so it may not be desirable on a recomp.

    Antilipolytic Actions of Vanadate and Insulin in Rat Adipocytes Mediated by Distinctly Different Mechanisms
    http://endo.endojournals.org/cgi/con...ull/138/6/2274

  23. I liked glycobol because, whilst I did gain fat, it was far less than I would have gained without it. I was eating a lot of carbs, including non-complex, and over a month I gained 7 lbs of and only out on 2 to 3 lbs of fat. If I followed a decent diet I probably wouldn't have put on any fat.

    Doesn't apple cider vinger interfere with the break of carbs. I'm sure I've read an article which says it inhibits one of enzymes involved in carbohydrate metabolism. So its not really re-partitioner in that sense.

  24. gynmemma sylvestre interferes with the absorption of sugars in the intestinal tract. The polyphenols in b lack tea and white kidney bean extract act as alpha-amylase inhibitors that prevent the break down of carbs...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Antigravity View Post
    gynmemma sylvestre interferes with the absorption of sugars in the intestinal tract. The polyphenols in b lack tea and white kidney bean extract act as alpha-amylase inhibitors that prevent the break down of carbs...
    same as l-dopa, that's why you don't take them around carbs. but overall they will promote fat loss.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  26. Been a big fan of AP but have not tried glycobol yet.

  27. AP and Pslin for me, hands down...........
    talking about the vanadyl sulfate brought back memories of hi-dosing that stuff back in the early part of this decade. made me feel like crap!

  28. I like Neovar and glycobol best, however I do like p-slin.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    AP and Pslin for me, hands down...........
    talking about the vanadyl sulfate brought back memories of hi-dosing that stuff back in the early part of this decade. made me feel like crap!
    strange you mentioned that, supplements with VS or BPOV/BMOV tend to make me feel pretty bad after a while as well.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Antigravity View Post
    strange you mentioned that, supplements with VS or BPOV/BMOV tend to make me feel pretty bad after a while as well.
    yep. one of them issues of 'wish I woulda known then what I know now'..

    a small sampling:

    Dr. Alavattam Sreedhara, a professor at Ohio State University, has been studying vanadyl sulfate for many years. He and his partners have found that long-term use or the use of vanadium in large doses kills beta cells, damages DNA, blocks the synthesis of protein and other nutrients, and increases the risk of cardiovascular disease. Even taking trace amounts of the mineral causes stomach upset and a green tongue, both of which are symptoms of a toxic substance in the body. In addition, vanadyl sulfate builds up rapidly in the bones and kidneys, and no studies as to the long-term toxic effect of this have been done.
    [sigh]
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 04:03 PM
  2. Which nutrient partitioner to use?
    By Neddih in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 10:10 PM
  3. Recomping with a nutrient partitioner
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 06:44 PM
  4. Who takes a nutrient partitioner before bed?
    By freefall365 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 10:13 PM
  5. best PWO only nutrient partitioner?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 10:52 AM
Log in
Log in