Non Stim cutter?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey ya'll what do you think is the bestnon stim cutter? including bulk powders like lcarnitine l tartate or other forms are in considerations......please list any info about the products you list:thinking:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really like using anti-cortisol products for a cut. They decrease cortisol levels, which increases the ratio of fat calories you burn throughout the day. An additional bonus is that the anti-cortisol ingredients increase thyroid enzymes in the liver, thereby increasing your metabolism. The two more popular ones are Lean Xtreme and LeanFX.

You've also got some good ol' EFA's. It seems a bit of a paradox to burn fat by supplementing fats, but it works. Stacking Fish Oil, CLA, and Sesamin (sesamin is a phytochemical, and not actually a type of fat) is a great fatloss stack.

Lastly, there's forskolin. It burns fat through similar pathways as stimulants, but bypasses the stimulant effect. It also increases the conversion rate of thyroid hormone T4 to T3, which increases metabolism. Lastly, it increases testosterone levels.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
How about 7-keto dhea, that should have a thermogenic effect

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
agree with sinner on the cortisol - lean xtreme is awesome

thermogenic non-stims - the most potent is dinitrophenol (dnp) but this is very dangerous and should not be used without proper research

anything that increases metabolism - T2, T3, T4, insulin and IGF-1 have all been cited for weightloss

hCG has also been cited as an anti-catabolic agent, focusing weight loss on fat instead of muscle

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i understand the fat supplementation allows your body to release fat stores that it WAS using for EFA production or leeching so that totally makes sense, and ive heard about forshkoli how effective is it realy? and whats the lipolytic effect dosage?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so is lean xtreme the best bet at 3caps/day?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i understand the fat supplementation allows your body to release fat stores that it WAS using for EFA production or leeching so that totally makes sense, and ive heard about forshkoli how effective is it realy? and whats the lipolytic effect dosage?
ideal forskolin dosage is 50mg, but sometimes that dosage is easier said than done. One issue with forkolin is that it's not for the weak of stomach, so that tends to put a damper on it. It's best to start low (25mg) and build up.

The mechanism works in that it activates the adenylate cyclase enzyme, thereby increasing cAMP without the use of adrenaline, as stimulant fatburners do. In terms of fat burning, it does the same thing as a stimulant, but without the stimulant part.

ekdevil

Awards
+1 for forskolin.nutraplanet bulk caps are cheap,20%extract and you get 100mg per cap.also green tea caps and 7-keto are pretty cheap.plus add the good fats(omega3,etc).

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey ya'll what do you think is the bestnon stim cutter? including bulk powders like lcarnitine l tartate or other forms are in considerations......please list any info about the products you list:thinking:
Recreate+ Lean Xtreme +DCP

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well at nutraplanets extract, 100mg at 20% id be taking 3 caps per day correct? to hit 60mg active forskholii correct?

DBenedicto

Awards
TT-33 from I-force doesn't have stims

picked up 3 bottles at "presale" price, but it's the same :|
guess we all win

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there is only one DCP. Only one.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
agree with sinner on the cortisol - lean xtreme is awesome

thermogenic non-stims - the most potent is dinitrophenol (dnp) but this is very dangerous and should not be used without proper research

anything that increases metabolism - T2, T3, T4, insulin and IGF-1 have all been cited for weightloss

hCG has also been cited as an anti-catabolic agent, focusing weight loss on fat instead of muscle
These things arn't really supplements though, correct?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caffeine and Cir20x are both adenosine antagonists, a type of stimulant.
dude i used Recreate straight for 3 months @ FULL DOSE and never noted "stimulant discomforting" effect and the most outstanding of this never feel hungry!

so for me was the best kick azz burner ever....until was born your other brother the evil and fat destroyer OEP.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude i used Recreate straight for 3 months @ FULL DOSE and never noted "stimulant discomforting" effect and the most outstanding of this never feel hungry!

so for me was the best kick azz burner ever....until was born your other brother the evil and fat destroyer OEP.
haha thanks Maxx! But the original poster is looking for a completely non-stim product. Recreate does contain stimulants, albeit comparatively low amounts.

My vote is for DCP + CF...

One may also add Anabolic-Pump to the stack to limit fat gain from carbohydrate. The 'Food Pump' is obviously welcomed in a deficient state...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha thanks Maxx! But the original poster is looking for a completely non-stim product. Recreate does contain stimulants, albeit comparatively low amounts.

My vote is for DCP + CF...

One may also add Anabolic-Pump to the stack to limit fat gain from carbohydrate. The 'Food Pump' is obviously welcomed in a deficient state...
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to borobulker