Epistane/e-stane Availability

jdev

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering what was going on with the availability of Epistane based products. It seems like they're out of stock everywhere, and are no longer being produced. From what I understand they are still legal to produce after Jan 4, so why are products containing it being discontinued?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I found e-stane for sale a few places on google, if you did deap enough you can find some smaller sites selling it

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i found epistane, havoc, and estane all available at one site, but it's not supposed to be one the substances banned, a lot of retailers though are pulling every ph off the shelves, thats why it's tough to find

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know of a member on this site who has e stane if you wanted to buy from

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i believe a rep from IBE said they are going to continue making epistane

RSS Admin

Awards
Epistane is definitely still around and being made. As the other members mentioned, some manufacturers are discontinuing production to reduce any FDA heat they might catch. Not to confine myself in a definitive box, but me personally, I think it's a shameful move discontinuing it and even more so if you're a big company with the finances to back any legal fees induced by someone telling you to stop selling something that's legal. As a company owner I think we should stand our ground, but every owner is driven by their own motives and is righteously entitled to do what they wish.

Either way, stock up on the epi while you can! Wouldn't be a bad idea!