skin erosions due to allergy what supplement is the cause?

miamiboy305

Awards
I'm currently on a pct after taking halo test 25 pct had been going well so far I was on reversitol then on week 3, (which was about last week) I started taking lean xtreme and post cycle support from anabolic inovations and that's around where the rashes started I am getting skin erosions on the inside of my thights and arms its little bumbs and it itches so bad I have to put lotion on it. So is it from lean xtreme?
Does it have an ingredient that is making my body react this way? Is it the cortisol control and should I stop taking it?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I doubt its directly from the supps, I will see that elevated testosterone levels will cause itchyness on the skin, along some rash build up.

miamiboy305

Awards
Is it possible that you get skin erosions from cutting your cortisol levels? Like your body is acting up because you are cutting cortisol?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This isn't something that can be deduced over the intertubes. I doubt it is elevated testosterone since you are in PCT, I doubt you entered the supraphysiological levels after 3 weeks of that PCT.

It could be a reaction to something in the Cycle Support pretty easily, there is a multitude of components to that product. As for Lean Xtreme, maybe an aversion to the compound itself.

I doubt it has anything to do with reduced cortisol, especially since supersoldier injected the stuff then got blood tests repeatedly and seen no decline in serum cortisol.

It could just be something as simple as increased sweat production and friction in those areas from working out/walking.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Are you allergic to any certain foods?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
keep in mind that it could also be a fragrance allergy or something from your deodorant or detergent.

i developed this out of no where... i had to switch soaps and deodorants to Dove sensitive skin. also had to start using the fragrance free laundry detergent.

you can try some benedryl or other antihistimine cream and see if that helps..

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Consider cutting out sweet-poisons like Aspartame, Sucralose and Acesuflame-K from ANY product your using, wether its in any other supplements your taking, or in foods your consumng, consider stopping them COMPLETELY for a 2 week period, and see if the rashes subside.

Too many people under estimate the side effects of these damn sweeteners sadly, I hope im not off on a tangent here, im guessing you have them in your diet? Correct me if im wrong here :)

If you do have them, cut them out completely for 2 weeks or so and see if sides subside, then you'll have your answer.

As much as an anti-histamine helping, It MAY be better in my humble opinion to pay more attention to what your body says and find the root cause of whats causing this reaction and eliminate it completely. Anyway, jus my 2 cents.

All the best