PreMax - The most effective pre-workout performance drink!

Page 1 of 13 1236 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0

    Exclamation PreMax - The most effective pre-workout performance drink!


    Dear AM members,

    It’s time to quit fooling around with hyped up, wanna be’, pre-workout drinks.

    PreMax is here, and it’s backed by over 20 human studies. PreMax has NOTHING to hide.



    PreMax is –

    • Loaded with 12 grams of pure PeptoPro per serving
    • Equipped with a full 4.5 grams of GlycoCarn (GPLC) per serving to blast nitric oxide (NO) like nothing else on the market
    • Stacked with 4 super anti-oxidants (Grape seed extract, pomegranate, tomato extract, and GPLC)
    • Fortified with all 8 essential electrolytes
    • Kicking ass and taking names


    PreMax does NOT contain –

    • Caffeine or herbal stimulants
    • Added sugars
    • Artificial sweeteners
    • Artificial colors or flavors
    • Cheap and ineffective filler amino acids like l-taurine or l-arginine
    • Whey or soy protein



    Learn more about PreMax -- the most effective pre-workout drink.





    Yours in health & fitness,

    Eric Potratz

    Primordial Founder & President

    Questions?

    Phone – 1-800-568-2924
    Email - info@primordialperformance.com
    Visit - Primordial Performance


  2. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,955
    Answers
    0

    Looks awesome man. Great formulation. Well done.

  3. Senior Member
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,590
    Answers
    0

    10 servings for 50 bucks?

    •   
       

  4. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,138
    Answers
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    10 servings for 50 bucks?
    I thought whoa at first too. But it's a pre-workout formula. I work out 3 days a week, so its good for 3.3333 weeks .

    Plus, you get what you pay for, unlike most pre-workouts with sketchy proprietary blends.

    If price was a problem, you could take a half of a serving and have 20 servings still with amazing benefits. I'll be trying this for sure.

    I wonder what flavor it is or what it tastes like exactly?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  5. Senior Member
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Answers
    0

    Looks great!

  6. Senior Member
    Mass_69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,550
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I thought whoa at first too. But it's a pre-workout formula. I work out 3 days a week, so its good for 3.3333 weeks .
    My thoughts were Whoa too, and then I tried to use the same logic you did about the pre-workout use. Still a bit steep to me, but it's a cool-ass ingredient profile

  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0

    pepto pro is some pricey stuff, it alone is probably $15-20 of the cost.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

  8. Advanced Member
    Jbrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    520
    Answers
    0

    so is this only pre lifting days ? or pre- cardio also if both it would last about week and half for me as I workout 3 days and do cardio 3 days.

    Granted I will try it but for the price it better blow me away. Any discount codes for release ?

    Cheers

  9. Advanced Member
    Jbrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    520
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    pepto pro is some pricey stuff, it alone is probably $15-20 of the cost.
    you can get 45 serv of PeptoPro from PF for 30.00. Not bashing this prodcut at all. The profile looks great I was just shocked by price/servings

  10. New Member
    nomoredex's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    400
    Answers
    0

    i dont know i pretty much get all those amino acids from eggs and protein shakes
    current logs
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213804-gold-feast-controlled.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/212003-lets-do-some.html

  11. Senior Member
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Answers
    0

    peptopro and GPLC are both not cheap.

  12. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Answers
    0

    Profile IS solid, but 5 bucks a serving IS steep no matter how you pitch it.

  13. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,429
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Profile IS solid, but 5 bucks a serving IS steep no matter how you pitch it.
    AGREED, I can get bulk at half cost, I will pass.
    doing my own thang!

  14. Advanced Member
    crowpass's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    540
    Answers
    0

    Yeah this product looks nice, not too sure about that 50 though.

  15. Advanced Member
    machinehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0

    Well, let's do simple math.

    4oz pomegranate juice: $1-1.50
    12g peptopro: $2
    4.5g GPLC: $2

    Of course, buying separately is more expensive but the price of PreMax is right. Results to price ratio is highly subjective and personal.

  16. Banned
    bowskie69's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    353
    Answers
    0

    Formula looks damn solid, but that's one hefty price tag! I know this stuff is fresh-out but, are there any reviews at all?

  17. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    Well, let's do simple math.

    4oz pomegranate juice: $1-1.50
    12g peptopro: $2
    4.5g GPLC: $2

    Of course, buying separately is more expensive but the price of PreMax is right. Results to price ratio is highly subjective and personal.

    Let me know how the Premax works for you.

  18. Advanced Member
    machinehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Let me know how the Premax works for you.
    It will be few months before I start 'bulking' but yeah, I'll buy some to try.

    Edit: I've tried Electro Pro from NOW that is a sugar/peptopro mix. I didn't notice anything but I didn't take it long enough.

  19. Advanced Member
    350zTT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    707
    Answers
    0

    Ingredients look solid but wish it was a whole month worth....one tub would last 2 weeks if you worked out 5 times per week.

    I know this has been debated over and over but I had a quick question as I have been reading alot of research regarding carbs in GH response but I thought that by ingesting carbs preworkout or postworkout that you actually blunt any GH release during and after a workout. I was reading about it in rob faigins book.

  20. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,138
    Answers
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by bowskie69 View Post
    Formula looks damn solid, but that's one hefty price tag! I know this stuff is fresh-out but, are there any reviews at all?
    All of the main ingredients are based on human clinical data based on things like exercise performance and such
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  21. New Member
    mcmayne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    26
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    It will be few months before I start 'bulking' but yeah, I'll buy some to try.

    Edit: I've tried Electro Pro from NOW that is a sugar/peptopro mix. I didn't notice anything but I didn't take it long enough.
    is there anything that Now doesn't make?! premax is as legit as it gets.
    unfortunately cannot afford

  22. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Ingredients look solid but wish it was a whole month worth....one tub would last 2 weeks if you worked out 5 times per week.

    I know this has been debated over and over but I had a quick question as I have been reading alot of research regarding carbs in GH response but I thought that by ingesting carbs preworkout or postworkout that you actually blunt any GH release during and after a workout. I was reading about it in rob faigins book.
    Carbs blunt gh release all the time. I doubt that outweighs the benefits of carbs pre-workout on a bulk, or if you're a pro athlete, not to mention the benefits of blunting cortisol release.

  23. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmayne View Post
    is there anything that Now doesn't make?! premax is as legit as it gets.
    unfortunately cannot afford
    Nano hyper anabolic atomized glutamine?

  24. Banned
    juice3320's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    833
    Answers
    0

    OUCH...$50 for 10 servings...

  25. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Answers
    0

    Id kill a tub of this in 2 weeks... gotta pass. way too expensive.
    SFW and GFH

  26. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Answers
    0

    You can always Ĺ the dose to make it last longer. Granted you will see better results if you take the recommended dose, But even at Ĺ a dose itís a better pre workout drink than most on the market.

  27. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    10 servings for 50 bucks?
    Yes, that is right.

    You have to consider that people will spend 3 or 4 bucks on a **** monster energy drink or coffee frizalatte, so $5 for a serving of a well rounded performance beverage isn't too crazy.

    Plus, if you are looking to get the most cost benefit out of this product, we recommend you use it during your hardest workout days, which could make a container last over a month. (at 2-3 workouts per week)

    -Eric

  28. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,837
    Answers
    0

    Price is not expensive when you think about it. They are putting a clinical does of GPLC they are putting peptopro at 11 grams thats pretty high up there. It is like a jacked type of product just a few ingreadients.

  29. New Member
    illgixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    250
    Answers
    0

    I'm sure price will drop when they don't sell any real volume.

  30. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by illgixxer View Post
    I'm sure price will drop when they don't sell any real volume.
    There really isn't much room to drop the price of the product since the cost is so high.

    In fact, PreMax is likely going to be a Primordial exclusive product since their just isnt enough markup to discount it enough to make it attractive to distributors.

    -Eric

  31. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Yes, that is right.

    You have to consider that people will spend 3 or 4 bucks on a **** monster energy drink or coffee frizalatte, so $5 for a serving of a well rounded performance beverage isn't too crazy.

    Plus, if you are looking to get the most cost benefit out of this product, we recommend you use it during your hardest workout days, which could make a container last over a month. (at 2-3 workouts per week)

    -Eric
    My JP8(1 scoop), Purple Wraath(2 scoops) and ON Pro Complex(2 scoops) adds up to less than 4 bucks- $3.80 calculated at NP's current prices.

    Thats pre, intra and post.
    Not to mention those are all top tier supplements. Some may argue that, but thats my opinion.

    I just cant justify the cost guys. Sorry.

    I really wanted to run this stuff, but the price threw that notion right out the window.


    I know PP is out to make a profit and the raws are expensive.

    BUT, this stuff better be steroid like for that kind of cost/serving ratio.


  32. New Member
    nomoredex's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    400
    Answers
    0

    the mistake of making a high quality item
    i really want to try this stuff
    ill probably end up buying some
    current logs
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213804-gold-feast-controlled.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/212003-lets-do-some.html

  33. Banned
    juice3320's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    833
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    There really isn't much room to drop the price of the product since the cost is so high.

    In fact, PreMax is likely going to be a Primordial exclusive product since their just isnt enough markup to discount it enough to make it attractive to distributors.

    -Eric
    I'm just saying that most bodybuilders workout somewhere from 4-6 times per week and they could not afford to pay $50 for a preworkout supplement that only lasts 2 weeks. I am not downing the product in any way because Primordial is a great company with solid products. However, 90% of bodybuilders and athletes are going to have to opt for some other pre workout formula due to they can't spend $100 a month on a preworkout supplement alone.

  34. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by juice3320 View Post
    I'm just saying that most bodybuilders workout somewhere from 4-6 times per week and they could not afford to pay $50 for a preworkout supplement that only lasts 2 weeks. I am not downing the product in any way because Primordial is a great company with solid products. However, 90% of bodybuilders and athletes are going to have to opt for some other pre workout formula due to they can't spend $100 a month on a preworkout supplement alone.
    I would have to agree. Most of the supplement junkies are usually pretty young and cannot fork over the cash for this product. Does it look good? Sure. Just hard to meet that price point a few times. Mostly since the write up says the GlycoCarn is only effective at the full blown dose.
    The Historic PES Legend

  35. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Ima buy some
    Quote Originally Posted by nomoredex View Post
    the mistake of making a high quality item
    i really want to try this stuff
    ill probably end up buying some
    Definately interested in hearing reviews, so please bring them when you can.

  36. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Answers
    0

    interesting to see how this plays out....

    Damn good ingredient profile not hiding behind any proprietary blend Bull****, giving clinically effective doses and basically saying the rest of you claiming you have the same stuff.... go kiss rocks! we got the real **** rigth here baby.... and it works!

    although price is shocking, so are the ingredients and their results...

    definately waiting to see what happens

  37. New Member
    jdrannin1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    248
    Answers
    0

    For everyone concerned about the price that's understandable. Really, $5.00 a serving is expensive. But I encourage anyone who's even just a little bit interested to give this a try. Save it for your weak bodyparts or use it 2-3 times per week or try it at half the dose and stretch it out for a month. Really, there is nothing like it out right now.

    When you factor in this can replace your current NO, preworkout and even your intraworkout product, this is pretty fairly priced. Some people spend $2-3 for a preworkout and then another $2 for their intraworkout, this is right in line with that.
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

  38. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,123
    Answers
    0

    I'd say just cut the serving in half for people that are griping about the cost and amount per servings, to me it looks like a really solid product even at half the dose.

  39. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    I'd say just cut the serving in half for people that are griping about the cost and amount per servings, to me it looks like a really solid product even at half the dose.
    I was not griping. Just giving feedback as to why I will not be purchasing their product.
    SFW and GFH

  40. Senior Member
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,974
    Answers
    0

    It is probally a real solid product, but like people are saying here, it would cost $100 bucks or more to cover most guys workouts in a month. Thats not affordable in the grand scheme of things. Will I try this product? yes, I will probally buy it once to see if its solid but after that I would never be able to afford it and everything else I use.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 02:02 PM
  2. Primordial Performance PreMax Review
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 04:44 PM
  3. Primordial Performance PREMAX - nonsponsored
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 05:34 PM
  4. Primordial Performance PreMax ??
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 12:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in