PreMax - The most effective pre-workout performance drink!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, that is right.

You have to consider that people will spend 3 or 4 bucks on a **** monster energy drink or coffee frizalatte, so $5 for a serving of a well rounded performance beverage isn't too crazy.

Plus, if you are looking to get the most cost benefit out of this product, we recommend you use it during your hardest workout days, which could make a container last over a month. (at 2-3 workouts per week)

-Eric
Thats a good point

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Price is not expensive when you think about it. They are putting a clinical does of GPLC they are putting peptopro at 11 grams thats pretty high up there. It is like a jacked type of product just a few ingreadients.
Yea. They coulda went with some shabby prop blend and left everyone guessing and put 100mg of GlycoCarn in there...but the went the honest, full dose route. Props on that:cheers:

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. First off, I can certainly understand the concerns that some of you have with the price of the product. The utmost goal with all of our products is to provide a high quality product, with the scientific evidence to back the specific ingredient profile. Our PreMax formula contains dosing that has shown in research to be clinically significant/effective. I know that many of you may have tight budgets finacially (especially with this current economy), so I can understand your voiced concerns. Our profit margin with a product of this nature is very slim to say the least. The ingredient profile makes this a bit pricey, but I can also attest that it contains top of the line ingredients. We're very dedicated and focused on providing the most effective product formulations that we can; some may be more expensive than others, but we're not going to make a half-azz products.

I really don't recommend cutting the dose in half for those that want to stretch it out. We've specifically formulated this to have each serving on par with what's been determined a clinically significant and effective dose. I would recommend using this only 3 x weekly (on your heavy workout days) if you'd want to stretch it out a bit. That should give you a solid 3 weeks with each individual container.

You never know when we'll have a sale or coupon code, so I'll keep you all updated when/If that happens in the near future. If any of you have any specific questions, I'd be glad to help you out.

As always, we thank you ALL for your incredible support of Primordial Performance!! :cheers:
No problem brother. Quality over Quantity anyday. It is refreshing though to see a company actually take the opposite route of...oh say MuscleTech and provide a detailed ingredient profile and a thorough product. Goodluck with this guys.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Quality over quanity is the general rule of thumb but in this day and age most people can't drop that type of bread on that type of product, especially when tvere are descent priced alternatives out there

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I was a pro athlete, I'd be all over it. I'm not, and I'm poor, so there's not a chance I'll try it, right now.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If I threw a pic of jay cutler next to the bottle would you guys buy it?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:lol: There's not a doubt in my mind this stuff will be one of the best on the market. I don't even need to try it to know. But the average joe can do EVERYTHING he needs with food only, supplements are simply a luxury. Something like Pre-Max could help a pro eke every last bit of performance and recovery out of himself, it could give him the .5% that would mean a win. But most of us aren't operating at 99.5% capacity, and cheaper things give us the boost we're looking for.

I'm not saying it's right, that's just the way I see it. I agree with the assessment: people will happily blow $5 of a crappuccino at STarbucks, but bitch about $5 for an OLympic level supplement that is cilinically proven and will provide world class gains in performance. Myself, I can't afford $5 latte's, so I certainly can't afford $5/serving pre-workout supps. If I could, I would.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
yes plz do cause then I know its legit, he only takes pics w/ quality supps!lol

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Question which I thought I saw answered but cant find it

Wont the carbs blunt GH release ? So if your on a prodcut such as HGHup would this have a negitive effect on that supplment ?

I am intrested in this product and will swing the cash but dont want to pour other sups down the drain to use it

Thanks in advance for your insight

UKStrength

AM is the KING OF FORUMS so gotta produce! :thumbsup: dang I wish I could find a girl who looked like that :cheers:
Haha my bird's pretty close ;) Megan will always have a special place with me...my bedroom :D

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Wont the carbs blunt GH release ? So if your on a prodcut such as HGHup would this have a negitive effect on that supplment ?

I am intrested in this product and will swing the cash but dont want to pour other sups down the drain to use it

Products like HGHup dont give you instant 4 hour HGH increase, but rather a prolonged effect over the course of the day. So to answer your question, no it wont.

topcop196

topcop196

Awards
I will admit that the profile on this looks great. Personally, I do like a stimulant in my pre-workout ****tail, but thats me. I would definitely try this....but like everybody else here, the price concerns me. The best product on the market is a complete waste if nobody can benefit from it. This product may just price itself out of the market. And don't insult the intelligent and well researched among us by comparing it to the over-inflated cost of useless Monster drinks and coffee ****tails.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

13gm of sugars (or 12g PeptoPro) wont cause enough insulin release to blunt your GH response to exercise. Plus these sugars are coming from pomegranate which wont induce a large insulin response anyway.

-Eric

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will admit that the profile on this looks great. Personally, I do like a stimulant in my pre-workout ****tail, but thats me. I would definitely try this....but like everybody else here, the price concerns me. The best product on the market is a complete waste if nobody can benefit from it. This product may just price itself out of the market. And don't insult the intelligent and well researched among us by comparing it to the over-inflated cost of useless Monster drinks and coffee ****tails.
you can buy 200 caffeine tabs for like $5. Thats all thats in all those stim loaded mixes

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
Hmm a box of bronkaid and a tub of bulk caffeine, whats that? $10?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
would it work better to take right before getting to the gym or is 45 mins before better? if the bcaas and stuff get into our muscles faster with this product what is the use taking it way before lifting?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
would it work better to take right before getting to the gym or is 45 mins before better? if the bcaas and stuff get into our muscles faster with this product what is the use taking it way before lifting?
From experience 5g of GPLC takes about 20-25 minutes to feel the warm sensation, so give it at least a half an hour, the effects LAST.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From experience 5g of GPLC takes about 20-25 minutes to feel the warm sensation, so give it at least a half an hour, the effects LAST.
does it have an almost celeryish taste to it at that dose? ive never done pure GPLC

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
same with bcaas? i normally drink xtend during and like it alot.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it takes about 45 min for the GPLC to absorb and start working, and about 30-40 mins for the PeptoPro to increase protein synthesis. The benefit here is that you are priming you muscles for post-exercise recovery by getting amino acids levels elevated during the workout. (which means you need to take it 30-40 mins before)

Since Ive been using PreMax before workouts, Ive been finding myself very hungry after my workout meal... like right after the meal.. this would be a good sign that protein synthesis is increased and muscle is being built.

-Eric

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it takes about 45 min for the GPLC to absorb and start working, and about 30-40 mins for the PeptoPro to increase protein synthesis. The benefit here is that you are priming you muscles for post-exercise recovery by getting amino acids levels elevated during the workout. (which means you need to take it 30-40 mins before)

Since Ive been using PreMax before workouts, Ive been finding myself very hungry after my workout meal... like right after the meal.. this would be a good sign that protein synthesis is increased and muscle is being built.

-Eric
GPLC tends to increase my metabolism, even after I eat a big dinner, I get hunger rather quickly.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well damn I need to stay away from this lol. I might blow up to 230 if I get an increased appetite lol.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
lol sounds like a perfect recipe for lean gains. :)

jdrannin1

Awards
Short chain peptides actually absorb faster than single amino acids.

If you take Peptopro before lifting you have it's amino acids floating in your bloodstream priming protein synthesis WHILE you workout.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Hey eric, if you were to take endoamp max along with this...how far out should you take the endoamp max before taking the pre-max?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk GPLC is expensive as **** i'd just like to say, I finally found a few suppliers and said "oww" at just bulk packed powder costs

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey eric, if you were to take endoamp max along with this...how far out should you take the endoamp max before taking the pre-max?
That would be totally up to you. They will not interfere with eachother. I would take the endoamp a few hours before the premax

-Not Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can split them up 20-30 minutes apart pre-workout. Even if you didn't, it really isn't going to have any negative consequences.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just mix EndoAmp right with the PreMax.

-Eric

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When will this be at NP?

Sorry if this was already covered.

delreno

Awards
I dont know what everyone in this tread is complaining about the price if you look at the regular online supplier of bulk powders you will find that making your own blend the price will be up there.lets support a good company it will cause a evolution in this field(supplements) but ONLY if we support companys that are putting research (supplements) into the formulas we consume this will choke out the mass amount of weeds(slumlord supplement companys) we now have.I support this company keep up the good work Eric and I also support the new e-pharm company run by Patric Arnold.
Del

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
delreno, i dont think people are not supporting this company, they are being realistic. This product is not affordable. Its no diffrent buying a car. Id luv to buy a corvette, or a bmw, they are top notch, but there not in my budget. doesnt make them a bad company because I dont buy one.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
delreno, i dont think people are not supporting this company, they are being realistic. This product is not affordable. Its no diffrent buying a car. Id luv to buy a corvette, or a bmw, they are top notch, but there not in my budget. doesnt make them a bad company because I dont buy one.
this is one of the most in touch with reality posts i have read in a long time. slick willie said it best 'it's the economy stupid'.:cheers:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is one of the most in touch with reality posts i have read in a long time. slick willie said it best 'it's the economy stupid'.:cheers:
I dunno, I still see people buying starbucks, or buying BSN's protein, or paying $4 to buy a muscle milk RTD at the gym. so a $5 serving of a preworkout still doesn't sound that bad if you budget it in place of other stuff.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dunno, I still see people buying starbucks, or buying BSN's protein, or paying $4 to buy a muscle milk RTD at the gym. so a $5 serving of a preworkout still doesn't sound that bad if you budget it in place of other stuff.
if you ever see me buying starbucks, i will give you the gun to shoot me with. some people are just plain stupid.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Like I said earlier, I will try this product once just too c if its as advertised but there is no way Id be able to buy it on a weekly basis. In this economy I have to pick and choose where to spend my money and there are bigger priorities.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still I see plenty of people buying muscle milk RTDs at the gym or dropping by the smoothie place after a workout