PreMax - The most effective pre-workout performance drink!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dear AM members,

It’s time to quit fooling around with hyped up, wanna be’, pre-workout drinks.

PreMax is here, and it’s backed by over 20 human studies. PreMax has NOTHING to hide.

PreMax is –

• Loaded with 12 grams of pure PeptoPro per serving
  • Equipped with a full 4.5 grams of GlycoCarn (GPLC) per serving to blast nitric oxide (NO) like nothing else on the market
  • Stacked with 4 super anti-oxidants (Grape seed extract, pomegranate, tomato extract, and GPLC)
  • Fortified with all 8 essential electrolytes
  • Kicking ass and taking names
PreMax does NOT contain –

• Caffeine or herbal stimulants
  • Added sugars
  • Artificial sweeteners
  • Artificial colors or flavors
  • Cheap and ineffective filler amino acids like l-taurine or l-arginine
  • Whey or soy protein

Learn more about PreMax -- the most effective pre-workout drink.

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz

Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Looks awesome man. Great formulation. Well done.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10 servings for 50 bucks?
I thought whoa at first too. But it's a pre-workout formula. I work out 3 days a week, so its good for 3.3333 weeks ;).

Plus, you get what you pay for, unlike most pre-workouts with sketchy proprietary blends.

If price was a problem, you could take a half of a serving and have 20 servings still with amazing benefits. I'll be trying this for sure.

I wonder what flavor it is or what it tastes like exactly?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I thought whoa at first too. But it's a pre-workout formula. I work out 3 days a week, so its good for 3.3333 weeks ;).
My thoughts were Whoa too, and then I tried to use the same logic you did about the pre-workout use. Still a bit steep to me, but it's a cool-ass ingredient profile :thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pepto pro is some pricey stuff, it alone is probably $15-20 of the cost.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
so is this only pre lifting days ? or pre- cardio also if both it would last about week and half for me as I workout 3 days and do cardio 3 days.

Granted I will try it but for the price it better blow me away. Any discount codes for release ?

Cheers

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
pepto pro is some pricey stuff, it alone is probably $15-20 of the cost.
you can get 45 serv of PeptoPro from PF for 30.00. Not bashing this prodcut at all. The profile looks great I was just shocked by price/servings

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
i dont know i pretty much get all those amino acids from eggs and protein shakes

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Profile IS solid, but 5 bucks a serving IS steep no matter how you pitch it.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Yeah this product looks nice, not too sure about that 50 though.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Well, let's do simple math.

4oz pomegranate juice: $1-1.50
12g peptopro: $2
4.5g GPLC: $2

Of course, buying separately is more expensive but the price of PreMax is right. Results to price ratio is highly subjective and personal.

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Formula looks damn solid, but that's one hefty price tag! I know this stuff is fresh-out but, are there any reviews at all?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Well, let's do simple math.

4oz pomegranate juice: $1-1.50
12g peptopro: $2
4.5g GPLC: $2

Of course, buying separately is more expensive but the price of PreMax is right. Results to price ratio is highly subjective and personal.

Let me know how the Premax works for you.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Let me know how the Premax works for you.
It will be few months before I start 'bulking' but yeah, I'll buy some to try.

Edit: I've tried Electro Pro from NOW that is a sugar/peptopro mix. I didn't notice anything but I didn't take it long enough.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Ingredients look solid but wish it was a whole month worth....one tub would last 2 weeks if you worked out 5 times per week.

I know this has been debated over and over but I had a quick question as I have been reading alot of research regarding carbs in GH response but I thought that by ingesting carbs preworkout or postworkout that you actually blunt any GH release during and after a workout. I was reading about it in rob faigins book.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formula looks damn solid, but that's one hefty price tag! I know this stuff is fresh-out but, are there any reviews at all?
All of the main ingredients are based on human clinical data based on things like exercise performance and such

mcmayne

mcmayne

Awards
It will be few months before I start 'bulking' but yeah, I'll buy some to try.

Edit: I've tried Electro Pro from NOW that is a sugar/peptopro mix. I didn't notice anything but I didn't take it long enough.
is there anything that Now doesn't make?! premax is as legit as it gets.
unfortunately cannot afford:sorry::dunno:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ingredients look solid but wish it was a whole month worth....one tub would last 2 weeks if you worked out 5 times per week.

I know this has been debated over and over but I had a quick question as I have been reading alot of research regarding carbs in GH response but I thought that by ingesting carbs preworkout or postworkout that you actually blunt any GH release during and after a workout. I was reading about it in rob faigins book.
Carbs blunt gh release all the time. I doubt that outweighs the benefits of carbs pre-workout on a bulk, or if you're a pro athlete, not to mention the benefits of blunting cortisol release.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is there anything that Now doesn't make?! premax is as legit as it gets.
unfortunately cannot afford:sorry::dunno:
Nano hyper anabolic atomized glutamine?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Id kill a tub of this in 2 weeks... gotta pass. way too expensive.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
You can always ½ the dose to make it last longer. Granted you will see better results if you take the recommended dose, But even at ½ a dose it’s a better pre workout drink than most on the market.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
10 servings for 50 bucks?
Yes, that is right.

You have to consider that people will spend 3 or 4 bucks on a **** monster energy drink or coffee frizalatte, so $5 for a serving of a well rounded performance beverage isn't too crazy.

Plus, if you are looking to get the most cost benefit out of this product, we recommend you use it during your hardest workout days, which could make a container last over a month. (at 2-3 workouts per week)

-Eric

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Price is not expensive when you think about it. They are putting a clinical does of GPLC they are putting peptopro at 11 grams thats pretty high up there. It is like a jacked type of product just a few ingreadients.

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure price will drop when they don't sell any real volume.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure price will drop when they don't sell any real volume.
There really isn't much room to drop the price of the product since the cost is so high.

In fact, PreMax is likely going to be a Primordial exclusive product since their just isnt enough markup to discount it enough to make it attractive to distributors.

-Eric

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
:shock:
Yes, that is right.

You have to consider that people will spend 3 or 4 bucks on a **** monster energy drink or coffee frizalatte, so $5 for a serving of a well rounded performance beverage isn't too crazy.

Plus, if you are looking to get the most cost benefit out of this product, we recommend you use it during your hardest workout days, which could make a container last over a month. (at 2-3 workouts per week)

-Eric
My JP8(1 scoop), Purple Wraath(2 scoops) and ON Pro Complex(2 scoops) adds up to less than 4 bucks- $3.80 calculated at NP's current prices.

Thats pre, intra and post.
Not to mention those are all top tier supplements. Some may argue that, but thats my opinion.

I just cant justify the cost guys. Sorry.

I really wanted to run this stuff, but the price threw that notion right out the window. :shock:

I know PP is out to make a profit and the raws are expensive.

BUT, this stuff better be steroid like for that kind of cost/serving ratio.

:(

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
the mistake of making a high quality item
i really want to try this stuff
ill probably end up buying some

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There really isn't much room to drop the price of the product since the cost is so high.

In fact, PreMax is likely going to be a Primordial exclusive product since their just isnt enough markup to discount it enough to make it attractive to distributors.

-Eric
I'm just saying that most bodybuilders workout somewhere from 4-6 times per week and they could not afford to pay $50 for a preworkout supplement that only lasts 2 weeks. I am not downing the product in any way because Primordial is a great company with solid products. However, 90% of bodybuilders and athletes are going to have to opt for some other pre workout formula due to they can't spend $100 a month on a preworkout supplement alone.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just saying that most bodybuilders workout somewhere from 4-6 times per week and they could not afford to pay $50 for a preworkout supplement that only lasts 2 weeks. I am not downing the product in any way because Primordial is a great company with solid products. However, 90% of bodybuilders and athletes are going to have to opt for some other pre workout formula due to they can't spend $100 a month on a preworkout supplement alone.
I would have to agree. Most of the supplement junkies are usually pretty young and cannot fork over the cash for this product. Does it look good? Sure. Just hard to meet that price point a few times. Mostly since the write up says the GlycoCarn is only effective at the full blown dose.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
interesting to see how this plays out....

Damn good ingredient profile not hiding behind any proprietary blend Bull****, giving clinically effective doses and basically saying the rest of you claiming you have the same stuff.... go kiss rocks! we got the real **** rigth here baby.... and it works!

although price is shocking, so are the ingredients and their results...

definately waiting to see what happens

jdrannin1

Awards
For everyone concerned about the price that's understandable. Really, $5.00 a serving is expensive. But I encourage anyone who's even just a little bit interested to give this a try. Save it for your weak bodyparts or use it 2-3 times per week or try it at half the dose and stretch it out for a month. Really, there is nothing like it out right now.

When you factor in this can replace your current NO, preworkout and even your intraworkout product, this is pretty fairly priced. Some people spend $2-3 for a preworkout and then another $2 for their intraworkout, this is right in line with that.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I'd say just cut the serving in half for people that are griping about the cost and amount per servings, to me it looks like a really solid product even at half the dose.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I'd say just cut the serving in half for people that are griping about the cost and amount per servings, to me it looks like a really solid product even at half the dose.
I was not griping. Just giving feedback as to why I will not be purchasing their product.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
It is probally a real solid product, but like people are saying here, it would cost $100 bucks or more to cover most guys workouts in a month. Thats not affordable in the grand scheme of things. Will I try this product? yes, I will probally buy it once to see if its solid but after that I would never be able to afford it and everything else I use.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW:O way to $$$, looks good except the price:S

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
take a look at any of these products out there that contain gplc they r all pretty pricey, its not a cheap substance and u need a couple of grams for it to b affective and they have a good amount in there as far as peptipto I honestly think its a waste of money I,m srry but ive been lifting long enough and growing good to know that protein is pretty much protien with differences in digestion time and textures but I cant see how pepto whatever yields better real world results than say using hydro whey for a pwo. just my 2 cents

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It looks like a great product and I am bummed that I will not be able to try it due to the price. But as stated before, quality costs $ and I have no problem with that. But def someone do a mini-log on this so that we can see the results :).

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
I love doing amateur film!....

Expensive to be sure...but solid as well. Id love to see a test sized version. Like 2-3 servings. Quality is quality. Ford may sell more cars but Rolls Royce makes nicer ones. Nice to see company relying on quality to sell a product rather than just what has the best profit margin.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys. First off, I can certainly understand the concerns that some of you have with the price of the product. The utmost goal with all of our products is to provide a high quality product, with the scientific evidence to back the specific ingredient profile. Our PreMax formula contains dosing that has shown in research to be clinically significant/effective. I know that many of you may have tight budgets finacially (especially with this current economy), so I can understand your voiced concerns. Our profit margin with a product of this nature is very slim to say the least. The ingredient profile makes this a bit pricey, but I can also attest that it contains top of the line ingredients. We're very dedicated and focused on providing the most effective product formulations that we can; some may be more expensive than others, but we're not going to make a half-azz products.

I really don't recommend cutting the dose in half for those that want to stretch it out. We've specifically formulated this to have each serving on par with what's been determined a clinically significant and effective dose. I would recommend using this only 3 x weekly (on your heavy workout days) if you'd want to stretch it out a bit. That should give you a solid 3 weeks with each individual container.

You never know when we'll have a sale or coupon code, so I'll keep you all updated when/If that happens in the near future. If any of you have any specific questions, I'd be glad to help you out.

As always, we thank you ALL for your incredible support of Primordial Performance!! :cheers:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know the price is higher than most but I have a feeling I will buy it and use it only on special days that really need the attention.

jdrannin1

Awards
I know the price is higher than most but I have a feeling I will buy it and use it only on special days that really need the attention.
And that's a PERFECT idea too. Absolutely nothing wrong with that line of thinking. Save it for weak bodyparts or on training days when you just want to dominate the weights.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. First off, I can certainly understand the concerns that some of you have with the price of the product. The utmost goal with all of our products is to provide a high quality product, with the scientific evidence to back the specific ingredient profile. Our PreMax formula contains dosing that has shown in research to be clinically significant/effective. I know that many of you may have tight budgets finacially (especially with this current economy), so I can understand your voiced concerns. Our profit margin with a product of this nature is very slim to say the least. The ingredient profile makes this a bit pricey, but I can also attest that it contains top of the line ingredients. We're very dedicated and focused on providing the most effective product formulations that we can; some may be more expensive than others, but we're not going to make a half-azz products.

I really don't recommend cutting the dose in half for those that want to stretch it out. We've specifically formulated this to have each serving on par with what's been determined a clinically significant and effective dose. I would recommend using this only 3 x weekly (on your heavy workout days) if you'd want to stretch it out a bit. That should give you a solid 3 weeks with each individual container.

You never know when we'll have a sale or coupon code, so I'll keep you all updated when/If that happens in the near future. If any of you have any specific questions, I'd be glad to help you out.

As always, we thank you ALL for your incredible support of Primordial Performance!! :cheers:
Do a package deal with new Sustain and this! And test sizes!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although I do plan on waiting till a PP sale or coupon. I have plenty of preworkouts so I am not in a hurry.