ECA Stack?

macdaddy

Awards
Hi folks. I'm getting and ECA stack in order and have a question. How much of each should I be taking each day?

The stuff I've got is Thermo Hydroxadrine adn has the following in it:

Pantothenic Acid 40mg
Chromium Picolinate 20mcg
Niacin 30mg
Ephedrin Alkoloids 20mg
Caffiene "Blend" 575mg
I also have a bottle of aspirin for the "a" part of the deal. I'm obviously trying to cut fat by the way.

Any help here at all would be great.

Thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Wow, thas a LOT of caffine per serving, unless that is standardized down to about ~200mg active... If I remember correctly the old xenadrine dose was:
20mg ephedra alkaloids
200mg caffine
15mg salicin (asprin)
They reccomended that dose 2x a day, no later than ~6 hours before bed unless you wanted to stay up all night. I use a home-made ECA stack that has
25mg ephedrine HCL
200mg caffine
40mg asprin
and I love it, I use that much asprin because it's the smallest one I can find around here (80mg and I split it). Sometimes I split a dose up as well. I'm loving this combination right now.

ManBeast

macdaddy

Awards
I think this stuff (Thermo Hydroxadrine) is the old hydroxycut formula.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Much cheaper just to make your own, plus you can customize it for your needs. Better hurry though, ban is almost here.

vicmack777

Awards
Much cheaper just to make your own, plus you can customize it for your needs. Better hurry though, ban is almost here.
If you make your own, you dont have to worry about the bans.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
If you make your own, you dont have to worry about the bans.
Has nothing to do with the ban. Ephedrine is ephedrine is ephedrine, and it has been banned. We are just awaiting the cutoff date. Making your own ECA is much cheaper than purchasing a label brand, which hikes the prices. Just purchase some ephdrine tabs/caps, some caffeine tabs/caps, and a generic/store brand of asprin and split them in half.