You asked for it. Now its here. Oral Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade!

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by D675 View Post
    Well this new delivery system seems to be working for me, morning glories are up...i also feel that this seems more potent from my general senses. Day 5 of running it in the TRS combination.

Also i highly recommend the worm in water method. Slides down you throat that way. The straight shot method is harsh...
    sweet man, glad your enjoying it thus far

2. Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    In about 2 weeks, I will be starting a natty test boosting/AI stack (haven't done so in awhile, in need of it).. The stack will consist of Mass FX/TD Formestane and HGHup.. How overkill would it be to throw liquid sustain alpha into the mix?! LOL
    Well I don't see any of the ingredients over-lapping but I still think it might be overkill lol.
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jdrannin1 View Post
    Well I don't see any of the ingredients over-lapping but I still think it might be overkill lol.
    Yea, if anything, im just worried about one of the products dimenishing the effects of the other.. Not to mention, im not sure how I would really dose/time all of this and taper off so my estrogen doesn't rebound or something (since I shouldn't have to do any type of pct w/ this), hah. Any PM's from reps would be very much appreciated.

P.S. I will probably log the whole experience. I am hoping that this stack on top of eating like a horse will get me THICK as hell and jacked like a freak.

4. Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    Yea, if anything, im just worried about one of the products dimenishing the effects of the other.. Not to mention, im not sure how I would really dose/time all of this and taper off so my estrogen doesn't rebound or something (since I shouldn't have to do any type of pct w/ this), hah. Any PM's from reps would be very much appreciated.

P.S. I will probably log the whole experience. I am hoping that this stack on top of eating like a horse will get me THICK as hell and jacked like a freak.
    You probably could bump the dose down on the formestane if you where running the Sustain Alpha.

-Eric

5. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    You probably could bump the dose down on the formestane if you where running the Sustain Alpha.

-Eric
    I am thinking about just running the massfx/formestane together, and then near the end of the run, bridging directly into the liquid sustain. Seems like it would probably be most beneficial that way. Thoughts?... I get my shipment on thursday, I'm beyond stoked
    •   

6. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    In about 2 weeks, I will be starting a natty test boosting/AI stack (haven't done so in awhile, in need of it).. The stack will consist of Mass FX/TD Formestane and HGHup.. How overkill would it be to throw liquid sustain alpha into the mix?! LOL
    Sustain Alpha works differently to all of those supplements so you could throw it in, although it would probably be better to cycle into a TRS run as you finish the cycle you've outlined above, rather than add in Sustain Alpha on its own.

7. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Sustain Alpha works differently to all of those supplements so you could throw it in, although it would probably be better to cycle into a TRS run as you finish the cycle you've outlined above, rather than add in Sustain Alpha on its own.
    I just don't wanna have too much anti-e running at once. Sry if this is a dumb question but, what does TRS stand for?

8. test recovery stack

9. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    test recovery stack
    Ahhh.. Well see, that's why I figured running massfx/form/hghup into sustain alpha liquid/hghup would be significant. I will also be on life support (the supp lol), throughout the whole thing.

10. Test recovery stack isn't such a bad stack.

I am using phos.-serine now and its impressive so much so its part of my regular stack.

I wouldn't mind running a log of Toco-8 and Sustain Alpha with some natty stuff (icariin and phyto-test) to check the test boost. Running this and then running the mighty "Long Jack" I think would be a good test of different test boosters.

The new oral SA .... I've got several years supply of SA (along with Toco-8) so no point. Bit low on EndoAmp max though.

11. I saw phosphatidyl(spelling?) choline in the ingredients. Could I conbine some resV with the lecithing I have lating around for a delivery system?

12. i like the worm shot
    Team Orbit

13. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    I saw phosphatidyl(spelling?) choline in the ingredients. Could I conbine some resV with the lecithing I have lating around for a delivery system?

Lecithin in and of itself isnt really a delivery system... what are you trying to deliver?

-Eric

14. It's a source of phosphatidyl(spelling?) choline, and a spoonful probably has a decent amount of it. I am trying to deliver resV by the way. Isn't phosphatidyl(spelling?) choline part of the delivery system, if only a small part?

15. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    It's a source of phosphatidyl(spelling?) choline, and a spoonful probably has a decent amount of it. I am trying to deliver resV by the way. Isn't phosphatidyl(spelling?) choline part of the delivery system, if only a small part?
    Res isnt super lipophilic (logP3?) so its going to do better in a source of alcohol or tween as a delivery system.

-Eric

16. To the resveratrol doubters

Fo-Ti, I'm just trying some tea now - in fact it inspired this post, has been a longevity herb in Chinese medicine for hundreds if not thousands of years. If you've ever used high quality ginseng (expensive) - which is not surprisingly banned by the IOC - you'll know how potent this stuff can be. Cordyceps is another good example.

Fo-Ti is Chinese knotweed and a close relative of Japanese knotweed which is what is used to generate resveratrol. They are both basically used for the same purpose longevity, except that resveratrol has some cool studies saying worms live longer, flies live longer etc...

So just 'cause a few publications say the stuff breaks down quickly wouldn't worry me in the slightest. Using resveratrol as a natural SERM is a bold statement, but saying this stuff has major health benefits I really don't think is in doubt at all. Sure epidemiological studies are lacking (except the French drink wine and don't die young - just the ones that smoke themselves to death) but thats 'cause its early days in the mass use of resveratrol supplements.

17. Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade sold out!

Should be back instock next week on the 23rd!

Sustain Alpha -The #1 liquid resveratrol supplement!

-Eric

18. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade sold out!

Should be back instock next week on the 23rd!

Sustain Alpha -The #1 liquid resveratrol supplement!

-Eric
    Woot, woot!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

19. looking forward to my UPS guy dropping it off this week! should be good! Worm shots anyone?

20. Dont forget you guys get $7.50 in product credit for purchasing Sustain Alpha ($49.95) Plus free FEDEX shipping for all orders over $50.00

Only at www.primordialperformance.com

-Eric

21. thats a nice deal on dat der sustain alpha.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

22. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Woot, woot!

23. If any of you all have a current "Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade" log up here on AM, please link it in this thread. I'll be creating a consolidated thread in our subform.

Thanks!

Legendary

24. Sustain Alpha is probably a great product for you guys who whant the 7,8-Benzoflavone, but my interest lies solely in resV. Has anyone tried resV in a shot of beer to see if the affects are inhanced?

25. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Sustain Alpha is probably a great product for you guys who whant the 7,8-Benzoflavone, but my interest lies solely in resV. Has anyone tried resV in a shot of beer to see if the affects are inhanced?
    I talked about this a bit in another thread... but if you want to get the most out of your oral res supplements it would help to dissolve them in alcohol before taking them. (something with a higher % like wine)

-Eric

26. So the goal is to eradicate all powder and make it into liquid, correct?

27. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Yep, this is the best price ever on the new Oral Sustain Alpha.

-Eric
    And now there is 1-T and Dermacrine liqua-vade products as well

28. Yep, got this sale going until Monday... Dont miss out.

-Eric

29. Make sure to jump on this great sale while it lasts, everyone!

Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SUSTAIN ALPHA LIQUA-VADE RESULTS?
    By cassiusclay in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 01:53 PM
  2. Sustain Alpha w/ Liqua Vade (8.2 fl. oz)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 01:51 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 12:43 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 02:12 AM