You asked for it. Now its here. Oral Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade!

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well this new delivery system seems to be working for me, morning glories are up...i also feel that this seems more potent from my general senses. Day 5 of running it in the TRS combination.

Also i highly recommend the worm in water method. Slides down you throat that way. The straight shot method is harsh...
sweet man, glad your enjoying it thus far

jdrannin1

Awards
In about 2 weeks, I will be starting a natty test boosting/AI stack (haven't done so in awhile, in need of it).. The stack will consist of Mass FX/TD Formestane and HGHup.. How overkill would it be to throw liquid sustain alpha into the mix?! LOL
Well I don't see any of the ingredients over-lapping but I still think it might be overkill lol.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't see any of the ingredients over-lapping but I still think it might be overkill lol.
Yea, if anything, im just worried about one of the products dimenishing the effects of the other.. Not to mention, im not sure how I would really dose/time all of this and taper off so my estrogen doesn't rebound or something (since I shouldn't have to do any type of pct w/ this), hah. Any PM's from reps would be very much appreciated.

P.S. I will probably log the whole experience. I am hoping that this stack on top of eating like a horse will get me THICK as hell and jacked like a freak.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea, if anything, im just worried about one of the products dimenishing the effects of the other.. Not to mention, im not sure how I would really dose/time all of this and taper off so my estrogen doesn't rebound or something (since I shouldn't have to do any type of pct w/ this), hah. Any PM's from reps would be very much appreciated.

P.S. I will probably log the whole experience. I am hoping that this stack on top of eating like a horse will get me THICK as hell and jacked like a freak.
You probably could bump the dose down on the formestane if you where running the Sustain Alpha.

-Eric

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
You probably could bump the dose down on the formestane if you where running the Sustain Alpha.

-Eric
I am thinking about just running the massfx/formestane together, and then near the end of the run, bridging directly into the liquid sustain. Seems like it would probably be most beneficial that way. Thoughts?... I get my shipment on thursday, I'm beyond stoked :D

UKStrength

In about 2 weeks, I will be starting a natty test boosting/AI stack (haven't done so in awhile, in need of it).. The stack will consist of Mass FX/TD Formestane and HGHup.. How overkill would it be to throw liquid sustain alpha into the mix?! LOL
Sustain Alpha works differently to all of those supplements so you could throw it in, although it would probably be better to cycle into a TRS run as you finish the cycle you've outlined above, rather than add in Sustain Alpha on its own.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha works differently to all of those supplements so you could throw it in, although it would probably be better to cycle into a TRS run as you finish the cycle you've outlined above, rather than add in Sustain Alpha on its own.
I just don't wanna have too much anti-e running at once. Sry if this is a dumb question but, what does TRS stand for?

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
test recovery stack
Ahhh.. Well see, that's why I figured running massfx/form/hghup into sustain alpha liquid/hghup would be significant. I will also be on life support (the supp lol), throughout the whole thing.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Test recovery stack isn't such a bad stack.

I am using phos.-serine now and its impressive so much so its part of my regular stack.

I wouldn't mind running a log of Toco-8 and Sustain Alpha with some natty stuff (icariin and phyto-test) to check the test boost. Running this and then running the mighty "Long Jack" I think would be a good test of different test boosters.

The new oral SA .... I've got several years supply of SA (along with Toco-8) so no point. Bit low on EndoAmp max though.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I saw phosphatidyl(spelling?) choline in the ingredients. Could I conbine some resV with the lecithing I have lating around for a delivery system?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I saw phosphatidyl(spelling?) choline in the ingredients. Could I conbine some resV with the lecithing I have lating around for a delivery system?

Lecithin in and of itself isnt really a delivery system... what are you trying to deliver?

-Eric

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
It's a source of phosphatidyl(spelling?) choline, and a spoonful probably has a decent amount of it. I am trying to deliver resV by the way. Isn't phosphatidyl(spelling?) choline part of the delivery system, if only a small part?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's a source of phosphatidyl(spelling?) choline, and a spoonful probably has a decent amount of it. I am trying to deliver resV by the way. Isn't phosphatidyl(spelling?) choline part of the delivery system, if only a small part?
Res isnt super lipophilic (logP3?) so its going to do better in a source of alcohol or tween as a delivery system.

-Eric

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
To the resveratrol doubters

Fo-Ti, I'm just trying some tea now - in fact it inspired this post, has been a longevity herb in Chinese medicine for hundreds if not thousands of years. If you've ever used high quality ginseng (expensive) - which is not surprisingly banned by the IOC - you'll know how potent this stuff can be. Cordyceps is another good example.

Fo-Ti is Chinese knotweed and a close relative of Japanese knotweed which is what is used to generate resveratrol. They are both basically used for the same purpose longevity, except that resveratrol has some cool studies saying worms live longer, flies live longer etc...

So just 'cause a few publications say the stuff breaks down quickly wouldn't worry me in the slightest. Using resveratrol as a natural SERM is a bold statement, but saying this stuff has major health benefits I really don't think is in doubt at all. Sure epidemiological studies are lacking (except the French drink wine and don't die young - just the ones that smoke themselves to death) but thats 'cause its early days in the mass use of resveratrol supplements.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looking forward to my UPS guy dropping it off this week! should be good! Worm shots anyone?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats a nice deal on dat der sustain alpha.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If any of you all have a current "Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade" log up here on AM, please link it in this thread. I'll be creating a consolidated thread in our subform.

Thanks! :D

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha is probably a great product for you guys who whant the 7,8-Benzoflavone, but my interest lies solely in resV. Has anyone tried resV in a shot of beer to see if the affects are inhanced?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha is probably a great product for you guys who whant the 7,8-Benzoflavone, but my interest lies solely in resV. Has anyone tried resV in a shot of beer to see if the affects are inhanced?
I talked about this a bit in another thread... but if you want to get the most out of your oral res supplements it would help to dissolve them in alcohol before taking them. (something with a higher % like wine)

-Eric

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
So the goal is to eradicate all powder and make it into liquid, correct?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep, got this sale going until Monday... Dont miss out.

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure to jump on this great sale while it lasts, everyone! :bigok:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
About 12 more hours left on this sale for those who have yet to take advantage... (ends Tuesday at midnight)

-Eric

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Eric,

This may have been discussed before but I can't seem to find it. Most of the resveratrol stuff I read suggests that the dose be between 250mg-500mg per day. If SA is dosed 2x per day, that's 200mg of resveratrol. Is this a sufficient dose of it?

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Eric,

This may have been discussed before but I can't seem to find it. Most of the resveratrol stuff I read suggests that the dose be between 250mg-500mg per day. If SA is dosed 2x per day, that's 200mg of resveratrol. Is this a sufficient dose of it?
Bump. Trauma, Jimbo, etc. anyone have input?

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Eric,

OK, surely you PP guys have seen this by now. I didn't want to start another thread with only one question but i'd like to get some thoughts here.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Primordial Performance New Years Sale!

Dear AM Members,

We are proud to announce our New Years Sale starting now at PrimordialPerformance.com!

Free shipping for $150 domestic and $250 international orders!

And remember we guarantee the BEST PRICE and 100% SATISFACTION when ordering with Primordial Performance. Find a cheaper price of a similar product anywhere and we will beat it! (or refund you the difference)

Check out all these amazing deals....

GPLC

GPLC is proven to increase nitric oxide levels in humans, leading to greater performance and recovery.
67.5g Powder - Originally $19.95, now only $17.96!
90 Capsules - Orignially $19.98, now only $17.98!

Dermacrine Liqua-Vade

The NEW oral Dermacrine with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Blast muscle growth to new levels with Dermacrine!
Originally $49.95, now only $37.46!

1-T Liqua-Vade

The NEW oral 1-T with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Build rock hard muscle and ripped abs with our most powerful pro-steroid 1-T!
Originally $69.95, now only $52.46!

Pre Max

Break through walls, recover faster than ever before and enhance muscle growth during exercise with Pre Max -- The number #1 stimulant free performance beverage.
Originally $49.95, now only $44.96!

Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade

The NEW oral Sustain Alpha with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Boost natural testosterone levels, get rock hard erections and bigger ejaculation loads with the new Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade.
Originally $49.95, now only $37.46!

Phyto-Testosterone

Build muscle and burn fat without shutting down natural testosterone production with Phyto-Testosterone -- the safe and legal steroid alternative!
Originally $49.95, now only $34.97!

Toco-8

Promote hair growth, lower bad cholesterol, and help clean out the arteries with Toco-8!
Originally $29.95, now only $23.96!

EndoAmp Max

Block cortisol levels, boost growth hormone (GH) and increase testosterone production with EndoAmp Max!
Originally $52.95, now only $42.36!

Dermatherm Target

Burn fat off and reveal rock hard abs with the spot specific fat burner DermaTherm Target!
Originally $39.95, now only $27.97!

Dermacrine

Blast muscle growth to new levels with time released topical Dermacrine!
Originally $49.95, now only $29.97!

1-T

Build rock hard muscle and ripped abs with our most powerful pro-steroid 1-T! This time released formula only requires one topical application per day.
Originally $69.95, now only $48.97!

Sustain Alpha

Boost natural testosterone levels, get rock hard erections and bigger ejaculation loads with the topical time released Sustain Alpha!
Originally $49.95, now only $29.97!

CLA

Support lean muscle while reducing body fat with CLA!
Originally $7.95, now only $7.16!

Slumber Stack

Relieve stress and promote REM sleep with this hangover free 100% organic Slumber Stack!
Originally $19.95, now only $16.96!

Green Tea

Catalyze fat loss and suppress appetite with 100% pesticide free organic compliant Green Tea!
Originally $11.95, now only $9.56!

iBCAA

Supports natural testosterone, promote fat loss and increase lean muscle growth with iBCAA’s!
100g - Originally $5.82, now only $4.95!
250g - Originally $15.95, now only $13.56!
1000g - Originally $46.95, now only $39.91!

Beta-Alanine

Improve body composition and allow muscles to work longer and harder with Beta-Alanine!
100g - Originally $7.94, now only $6.75!
300g - Originally $11.95, now only $10.16!
1000g - Originally $37.95, now only $32.26!

Creapure Creatine

Creapure Creatine is the purest, safest, and most effective creatine in the world. It’s great for supporting muscle growth; enhancing muscular strength, power, and size!
75g - Originally $3.39, now only $3.05!
300g - Originally $9.95, now only $8.96!
1000g - Originally $16.95, now only $15.26!

Organic Vitaberry

Organic Vitaberry is a 100% organic frees-dried anti-oxidant blend that is low in sugar, contains no artificial sweeteners, and is great for flavoring supplement powder drinks!
Originally $42.95, now only $34.36!

Topical Solution

Use our Topical Solution to customize your own topical cream with any focus you desire!
Originally $19.95, now only $11.97!

Sweet Serum

Our Sweet Serum is a natural low sugar sweetener ideal for low calorie and/or low carb diets!
Originally $15.95, now only $12.76!

1-T Muscle Stack

Use 1-T to boost the body’s anabolic and androgenic hormones along with Phyto-Testosterone to mimic the body’s natural testosterone with our 1-T Muscle Stack!
Originally $195.95, now only $156.76!

Dermacrine Muscle Stack

The Dermacrine Muscle Stack is designed for maximal lean muscle gains while reducing body fat for a harder, leaner and more bulging physique!
Originally $179.95, now only $143.96!

Hardcore Muscle Stack

Dramatically increase strength, size and muscle hardness with the 10 week regimen of the Hardcore Muscle Stack; including a twin pack of 1-T and full Post Cycle Therapy!
Originally $232.95, now only $186.36!

Testosterone Recovery Stack

The Testosterone Recovery Stack is a legal and natural Post Cycle Therapy designed for maximal natural testosterone stimulation!
Originally $116.95, now only $93.56!

Fat Loss Stack

Shred fat and maintain lean muscle with the Fat Loss Stack!
Originally $74.95, now only $59.96!

Ultimate Pre-Workout Stacker

The Ultimate Pre-Workout Stacker provides the best mix of pre-workout ingredients in clinically effective doses for improving recovery and muscular endurance while enhancing lifting power and strength!
Originally $63.95, now only $51.16!

Blender Bottle

Our Blender Bottle is easy to use and can flawlessly mix the thickest and hardest to mix powders!
Originally $5.95, now only $4.17!

bumpin this great sale http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/142300-primordial-performance-new.html

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Eric,

yes. the liqua-vade delivery system is far superior to tabs

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eric,

Yeah its plenty and all the purported benefits of RES are noticed immediately with Sustain Alpha LV. (increased blood flow, harder erections, increased libido, improved blood sugar control)

-Eric

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its plenty and all the purported benefits of RES are noticed immediately with Sustain Alpha LV. (increased blood flow, harder erections, increased libido, improved blood sugar control)

-Eric

Oh yea, I can tell it's working. But it seems like I have read studies on RES that show the overall benefits go waaayyy beyond libido and erections. I just wanted to make sure with 200mg I wasnt missing out on those.

But if you say 200mg is good, then it's good. Thanks Eric. Killer Product.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Both versions of SA kick ass on libido. I can vouch for that.

The vade delivery makes it too easy.

Im still sippin on a bottle of the liquid SA. Believe or not, i take the stuff in th morning. By bedtime the gf knows it all too well! lol

First the tabs, now this sale. im going broke around here.

Time to earn some PP points:)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh yea, I can tell it's working. But it seems like I have read studies on RES that show the overall benefits go waaayyy beyond libido and erections. I just wanted to make sure with 200mg I wasnt missing out on those.

But if you say 200mg is good, then it's good. Thanks Eric. Killer Product.
Yeah... and supposedly it should make you live to the age of 150.

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay so could someone report back on the comparison with Sustain Alpha topical?
I'll have a thread dedicated to it shortly. I'll link you when I do.

Preliminary results would indicate that both delivery methods are giving what seems to be comparable results. The beauty here is the ability to have options in the delivery method.

- John

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll have a thread dedicated to it shortly. I'll link you when I do.

Preliminary results would indicate that both delivery methods are giving what seems to be comparable results. The beauty here is the ability to have options in the delivery method.

- John
also and this is just my opinion but if you have a bottle of both you could apply the dermal just to the sack and take the oral 2x daily this = super horny:D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also and this is just my opinion but if you have a bottle of both you could apply the dermal just to the sack and take the oral 2x daily this = super horny:D
Options are good. :D

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just got word their is a human study about to be released on resveratrol increasing blood flow to extremities in humans... Ill see if I can get the full text.

-Eric