You asked for it. Now its here. Oral Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    bulldogz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    i just listened to your interview on super human radio, you really know your ****!
    I tried listening to the interview when i went on but couldn't find it on there...looked thru the archives and nothing...where is it...??

  2. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0


    nice work PP!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  3. Registered User
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,962
    Answers
    0


    calling today im all over this
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Antabolix's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0


    Sounds like a great product! There's only one thing that will keep me from buying it. I don't think FD&C red #40 should be in any nutritional supplement, personally. Why is this a necessary ingredient in the oral sustain? I could care less about the color. I'd rather it be urine yellow or puke green, than ingest a pretty food coloring thats bad for you.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    I tried listening to the interview when i went on but couldn't find it on there...looked thru the archives and nothing...where is it...??
    Here is an interview I just did with Carl on Liqua-Vade.

    mods - all non-AM advertising removed

    -Eric
  6. Registered User
    simmons's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    423
    Answers
    0


    I can't wait Eric. I've been anxious to check out the new site as well.
  7. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0


    All your Sustain Alpha are belong to us
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Antabolix View Post
    Sounds like a great product! There's only one thing that will keep me from buying it. I don't think FD&C red #40 should be in any nutritional supplement, personally. Why is this a necessary ingredient in the oral sustain? I could care less about the color. I'd rather it be urine yellow or puke green, than ingest a pretty food coloring thats bad for you.
    Why do you say its bad for you?

    -Eric
  9. Registered User
    CrownRoyal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    329
    Answers
    0


    <--- would like to log it.. hook it uppp! hah
  10. Registered User
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,962
    Answers
    0


    what causes increased blood flow to the penis in this?
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    what causes increased blood flow to the penis in this?
    resveratrol.

    http://www.primordialperformance.com...nce.html?id=52

    -Eric
  12. Banned
    juice3320's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    833
    Answers
    0


    Wow, this looks very interesting...I have two bottles of the topical cream and I thought that that was supposed to be superior to taking it orally do to it bipasses the stomach and all that other good stuff? Hmm, interesting though.
  13. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0


    i love you guys omg! cant wait to use this on my pct
  14. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    i love you guys omg! cant wait to use this on my pct
    Thanks for the support!
  15. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by juice3320 View Post
    Wow, this looks very interesting...I have two bottles of the topical cream and I thought that that was supposed to be superior to taking it orally do to it bipasses the stomach and all that other good stuff? Hmm, interesting though.
    The topical is superior to oral pills and tablets. With pills and tablets your looking at 8-10% absorption max. But with the topical your looking at 30+ %

    Jeff
  16. Banned
    juice3320's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    833
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    The topical is superior to oral pills and tablets. With pills and tablets your looking at 8-10% absorption max. But with the topical your looking at 30+ %

    Jeff
    So what you are saying is since this is not a pill or tablet it is still more effective orally?
  17. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by juice3320 View Post
    So what you are saying is since this is not a pill or tablet it is still more effective orally?
    yes it is still more effective.

    Pills and Tablets are at the bottom then our OHV delivery (Topical Products) and then Liqua-Vade (Oral Sustain) is at the top.
  18. Registered User
    crowpass's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    540
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    yes it is still more effective.

    Pills and Tablets are at the bottom then our OHV delivery (Topical Products) and then Liqua-Vade (Oral Sustain) is at the top.
    Hmm...
  19. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0


    So topical is 30+% aborbtion? What is this then?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  20. Registered User
    slacker86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    838
    Answers
    0


    ummm def time to buy more sustain alpha DAMNIT I JUST BOUGHT THE TOPICAL TOO
  21. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0


    the TRS stack without the toco-8 will still be effective or not as much? does it need all 3 to hold synergy
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    this is such a unique product, im going to have to use my bottle of the transdermal a friend was nice enough to send me free of charge before i could take the plunge on this one.

    the good bros on bb are all stoked for this though, so there must be something to it... PP also makes some of my fav general health supps, Ive just never delved into your anabolic aspect of your line yet
  23. Registered User
    MrBrightside's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    887
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    So topical is 30+% aborbtion? What is this then?
    90% absorption.
  24. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0


    1 million percent?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  25. Registered User
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,528
    Answers
    0


    `so whats the protocol to take it on cycle to prevent shutdown?
  26. Registered User
    crowpass's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    540
    Answers
    0


    bump
  27. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    `so whats the protocol to take it on cycle to prevent shutdown?
    The protocol would still be the same:

    On Cycle: 3 days on/ 3 days off

    Off Cycle/PCT: 5 days on/ 2 days off.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  28. Registered User
    bulldogz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    The protocol would still be the same:

    On Cycle: 3 days on/ 3 days off

    Off Cycle/PCT: 5 days on/ 2 days off.
    since its more powerful now, would 1 bottle be enough for this protocol or two?
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    `so whats the protocol to take it on cycle to prevent shutdown?
    We still aren't confident that on cycle Sustain will prevent shutdown enough to cause desensitization during a longer cycle. If you plan on going longer than 6 weeks then its best to use hCG to be safe.

    The Sustain is certainly doing something positive since its increasing "load size" and general libido... but our blood tests on LH & FSH from on cycle tester are all over the place.. are are not consistent enough to show that Sustain Alpha has strong enough effect on LH & FSH to prevent suppression.

    But now with Oral SA we will have to do more testing.

    -Eric
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    since its more powerful now, would 1 bottle be enough for this protocol or two?
    If you do the full dose then it will last for a month.

    -Eric
  31. Registered User
    Imeniaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    610
    Answers
    0


    when will we be able to read about the experiences some people have had while supplementing with oral sustain?
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    when will we be able to read about the experiences some people have had while supplementing with oral sustain?
    Probably very soon.... like in a few days once people get their first shipment...

    -Eric
  33. Registered User
    Imeniaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    610
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Probably very soon.... like in a few days once people get their first shipment...

    -Eric
    cool, thanks.
  34. Registered User
    small_guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    279
    Answers
    0


    so was the dosage on the topical higher to basically get the same dose as the new oral, or should one up the number of pumps to match the dosage of the new 'oral' compound.

    Basically, was the 30% absorption taken into account when the dosing protocol was put into place and hence the topical has the same effects as the new oral compound but you are just taking less of the oral.
  35. Registered User
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,528
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    We still aren't confident that on cycle Sustain will prevent shutdown enough to cause desensitization during a longer cycle. If you plan on going longer than 6 weeks then its best to use hCG to be safe.

    The Sustain is certainly doing something positive since its increasing "load size" and general libido... but our blood tests on LH & FSH from on cycle tester are all over the place.. are are not consistent enough to show that Sustain Alpha has strong enough effect on LH & FSH to prevent suppression.

    But now with Oral SA we will have to do more testing.

    -Eric
    thanks for a honest answer
  36. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    All your Sustain Alpha are belong to us
    Haha i ran across a website and al it had was crzy videos and pics saying all of your base are belong to us...wtf... I was all wtf.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  37. Banned
    juice3320's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    833
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    We still aren't confident that on cycle Sustain will prevent shutdown enough to cause desensitization during a longer cycle. If you plan on going longer than 6 weeks then its best to use hCG to be safe.

    The Sustain is certainly doing something positive since its increasing "load size" and general libido... but our blood tests on LH & FSH from on cycle tester are all over the place.. are are not consistent enough to show that Sustain Alpha has strong enough effect on LH & FSH to prevent suppression.

    But now with Oral SA we will have to do more testing.

    -Eric

    Interesting. Still sounds like a very good product. So if one were to run an AAS cycle with HCG during the cycle would sustain also be a good idea along with the HCG or should it just be used in the PCT in that case?
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by juice3320 View Post
    Interesting. Still sounds like a very good product. So if one were to run an AAS cycle with HCG during the cycle would sustain also be a good idea along with the HCG or should it just be used in the PCT in that case?
    Guys still like to use Sustain during cycle... its pretty common to see reports of a higher libido, bigger ejaculations, and better erections... all things that start to fade after being on cycle for a couple months.

    -Eric
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by small_guy View Post
    so was the dosage on the topical higher to basically get the same dose as the new oral, or should one up the number of pumps to match the dosage of the new 'oral' compound.

    Basically, was the 30% absorption taken into account when the dosing protocol was put into place and hence the topical has the same effects as the new oral compound but you are just taking less of the oral.
    Well sorta... but you are still going to get about 2-3x more active ingredient into your body with the new Oral if you do the maximum recommended dose.

    So if you want to get the same dose as the topical then you would cut down the oral dose by half and do 2.5cc/12hrs

    -Eric
  40. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Answers
    0


    so overall... for the same effect it lasts twice as long. for stronger effects it lasts a month.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SUSTAIN ALPHA LIQUA-VADE RESULTS?
    By cassiusclay in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 12:53 PM
  2. Sustain Alpha w/ Liqua Vade (8.2 fl. oz)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 12:51 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 11:43 AM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 01:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in