Page 1 of 26 1236 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.47%

Slim Xtreme DISCONTINUED!

Does anyone know why it is discontinued? I ordered a bottle a few weeks ago..I have not taken it every day but i do take it a few days a week..i must say there are probably legit reasons for this stuff to be dicontinued because I have never in my entire life felt the way this stuff makes me feel off of any fat burner and I've tried just about everything..i get crazy headaches towards the end of the day. But anyway the reason for this thread is to find out if it is safe to continue to take slim xtreme or was it discontinued for health reasons? Also what is a great alternative for fat loss in the midsection mainly and for energy thru out the day?

Thanks

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Do your homework, use the search feature! there is topic after topic about it. While ax has not yet officially put out a statement, rumor has it that it had a designer drug in it.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.68%
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.8%

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    Do your homework, use the search feature! there is topic after topic about it. While ax has not yet officially put out a statement, rumor has it that it had a designer drug in it.
    Rumors are just that. No designer drugs in it. Still, we are doing some more testing to alleviate concerns like this.
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Looks like all fo their products were removed from bb dot com
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

And you know this for a fact? If you did, I'm positive that it would not have been pulled and you guys go in to hiding. The test results that I have seen indicate that something is spiked in it. Your comment is full of fluff and lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by joeflex73 View Post
    Rumors are just that. No designer drugs in it. Still, we are doing some more testing to alleviate concerns like this.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58%

OMG!!!!!!!!!
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    And you know this for a fact? If you did, I'm positive that it would not have been pulled and you guys go in to hiding. The test results that I have seen indicate that something is spiked in it. Your comment is full of fluff and lies.
    Yes. Am I going to prove it to you right now? Nope. Like everyone, you'll have to wait for the patent. Just because there is something you don't recognize in it doesn't mean it is spiked. We have our reasons for pulling it, they have been said so I won't reiterate them here.

If you could point to where I lied, do it.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%

The smartest move AX could do right now is get rid of these ****ing reps, they are doing nothing for the reputation of the company.

No one gives a **** right now if there are designer drugs contained or not, people feel betrayed, so do yourselves a favour and keep it zipped before the truth will out.

Then feel free to gloat / crawl according to the situation.
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Your statement is full of back-tracking and lies. Unless you can PROVE your statement that NO DESIGNER is in it, then you may just want to sit in the corner with the rest of the liars and vile-spewers that do nothing but continue this game in which you will not win. You can either prove it, or STFU.
    Yes. Am I going to prove it to you right now? Nope. Like everyone, you'll have to wait for the patent. Just because there is something you don't recognize in it doesn't mean it is spiked. We have our reasons for pulling it, they have been said so I won't reiterate them here.

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.55%

Quote Originally Posted by TheGunslinger View Post
    The smartest move AX could do right now is get rid of these ****ing reps, they are doing nothing for the reputation of the company.

No one gives a **** right now if there are designer drugs contained or not, people feel betrayed, so do yourselves a favour and keep it zipped before the truth will out.

Agreed, I thought reps were supposed to be professional, instead of coming off as disrespectful like that. Is that guy even a real rep for AX anyway?

I could say what I heard, but I don't whant to start another rumor.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You should leave the repping to Jim. You are less than useful on this subject. You know less than I do.
    The Historic PES Legend
  13. dpfisher

So when the bottle lists the ingredients it's a lie? I wouldn't want to admit to that either.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58%

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    I could say what I heard, but I don't whant to start another rumor.
    Oh please do. I am very bored at work today.
  15. jim623

Quote Originally Posted by TheGunslinger View Post

If that's what you'd like, I'll politely bow out!
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    If that's what you'd like, I'll politely bow out!

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    You should leave the repping to Jim. You are less than useful on this subject. You know less than I do.
    Jim, you should stick around and post; nothing in the rules of repping does it say that you cannot build relationships with people other than with product questions/regards. If you read DA's post, you can see our feelings on the matter at hand. You've been helpful, compared to some other other reps who have done nothing more than throw gasoline on to the fire.
  17. jim623

Jim, you should stick around and post; nothing in the rules of repping does it say that you cannot build relationships with people other than with product questions/regards. If you read DA's post, you can see our feelings on the matter at hand. You've been helpful, compared to some other other reps who have done nothing more than throw gasoline on to the fire.
    Thank you sir, I'm just trying to help. Though I've never met any of you, I do consider you all freinds.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.64%

this is all very interesting... i hate to see any company that puts out effective products go thru this... hope everything works out for AX
  19. keeper

Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    this is all very interesting... i hate to see any company that puts out effective products go thru this... hope everything works out for AX

So do I.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.68%

Most companies dont pull a product after what just went down with the fda for no reason. No none of us know the truth just yet but time will tell. U got too admitt, it doesnt look good in ax favor and from what Ive read, theyve had other problems with other products in the past so some people arent going to give them a break.
  21. jim623

Most companies dont pull a product after what just went down with the fda for no reason. No none of us know the truth just yet but time will tell. U got too admitt, it doesnt look good in ax favor and from what Ive read, theyve had other problems with other products in the past so some people arent going to give them a break.
    The decision to stop production came a week ahead of what went down with the FDA. I'm pretty sure it didn't have anything to do with the raid.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.68%

well thats good, i didnt know. One more question though! Why would a company discontinue something they are trying to get patened? or is it just a certain ing. they are trying to get patented?
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.76%

so what do i do with the bottle i just bought lol
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.63%

the problem is not with something people don't recognize, but actually with the designer drug that has been recognized through GC/MS tests.

nobody attacks you about the patent, but recalling SX can only mean that you guys either didn't know what is in it or that you knew exactely and now you are quickly going to make a new batch without the designer drug in order to avoid trouble with DEA and FDA.
  25. jim623

well thats good, i didnt know. One more question though! Why would a company discontinue something they are trying to get patened? or is it just a certain ing. they are trying to get patented?
    Not positive on that one freez. I will make it a point to find out and get back to you.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.68%

not trying to be a jerk, it just really doesnt make sense to patent something your discontining
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

This whole patent excuse seems irresponsible to me no matter how you guys try to spin this. When I was in the Emergency Room and doctors were trying to figure out why the hell I was having psychosis they went online to pull the ingredient list for SX. Propriety blend Amino Slim 4? That didn't help them much in trying to figure out what was f-ing up my brain.

In fact now I'm pretty pissed that this is how it's being handled. I should talk to a lawyer about this because this shouldn't go back on market unless they put some warning labels on it stating that people on SSRI's long term could be susceptible to psychotic changes in their brain when they try to stop using it. And that kind of warning is probably going to draw some red flags from the FDA.

Just so everyone knows - it wasn't until about week 5 that I started going manic, which meant I just felt really great and up but not in a good way, I didn't know I was manic but everyone around me saw a major change in my demeanor. It was when I stopped taking Slim X that I had complete withdrawal and went into psychosis. It scared the hell out of my wife and kids, I was taken away by the police, went to the emergency room. It took 3 days to completly come out of the trip I was on. It's taken me 4 months to mentally recover 100% and I wonder if there was any permanent damage?

Good luck getting this back on market guys...
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    if i owned a supp company i would hire jim right away. i would hire you too adams but you are probably too expensive.lol.
  29. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if i owned a supp company i would hire jim right away. i would hire you too adams but you are probably too expensive.lol.
    Damn, I feel left out.
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Damn, I feel left out.
    don't worry i would hire you, figure you would be cheaper than adams ,lol. just kidding.
  31. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Damn, I feel left out.
    you are a rep Iron . . . .
  32. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

For DRSE!

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    you are a rep Iron . . . .
  33. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

It's a package deal with us... just so you know!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    don't worry i would hire you, figure you would be cheaper than adams ,lol. just kidding.
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.69%

It's a package deal with us... just so you know!
    just so long as jim is included.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.4%

SX is a strong product. Glad I have a few bottles laying around still.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.98%

Quote Originally Posted by ottonis View Post
    the problem is not with something people don't recognize, but actually with the designer drug that has been recognized through GC/MS tests.
    Can someone direct me to more informatin concerning this test? I happen to love the product and look forward to taking it first thing tomorrow. Good sub for adderal/provigil.
  37. keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate! View Post
    Can someone direct me to more informatin concerning this test? I happen to love the product and look forward to taking it first thing tomorrow. Good sub for adderal/provigil.
    Ummm.... me, too.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.68%

something is fishy but no one knows for sure. i dont believe there is any such test floating around. Doesnt mean one wasnt taken, i just havent seen one published for all of us too see. something is fishy though.
  39. jim623

I'm not sure how much of this I'm allowed to tell but, the patent will cover SX as a whole, then several other combinations of the ingredients.
  40. jim623

Aww, you guys, you're making me blush, haha.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Where can I buy some SLim Xtreme????
    By ROBBYFFB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 10:47 PM
  2. Slim Xtreme with pct
    By LanceRomance1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 12:48 PM
  3. Slim Xtreme vs. ECA(Y)?
    By jimmbow in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3