Slim Xtreme DISCONTINUED!

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know why it is discontinued? I ordered a bottle a few weeks ago..I have not taken it every day but i do take it a few days a week..i must say there are probably legit reasons for this stuff to be dicontinued because I have never in my entire life felt the way this stuff makes me feel off of any fat burner and I've tried just about everything..i get crazy headaches towards the end of the day. But anyway the reason for this thread is to find out if it is safe to continue to take slim xtreme or was it discontinued for health reasons? Also what is a great alternative for fat loss in the midsection mainly and for energy thru out the day?

Thanks

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Do your homework, use the search feature! there is topic after topic about it. While ax has not yet officially put out a statement, rumor has it that it had a designer drug in it.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do your homework, use the search feature! there is topic after topic about it. While ax has not yet officially put out a statement, rumor has it that it had a designer drug in it.
Rumors are just that. No designer drugs in it. Still, we are doing some more testing to alleviate concerns like this.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And you know this for a fact? If you did, I'm positive that it would not have been pulled and you guys go in to hiding. The test results that I have seen indicate that something is spiked in it. Your comment is full of fluff and lies.
Rumors are just that. No designer drugs in it. Still, we are doing some more testing to alleviate concerns like this.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And you know this for a fact? If you did, I'm positive that it would not have been pulled and you guys go in to hiding. The test results that I have seen indicate that something is spiked in it. Your comment is full of fluff and lies.
Yes. Am I going to prove it to you right now? Nope. Like everyone, you'll have to wait for the patent. Just because there is something you don't recognize in it doesn't mean it is spiked. We have our reasons for pulling it, they have been said so I won't reiterate them here.

If you could point to where I lied, do it.

TheGunslinger

Awards
The smartest move AX could do right now is get rid of these ****ing reps, they are doing nothing for the reputation of the company.

No one gives a **** right now if there are designer drugs contained or not, people feel betrayed, so do yourselves a favour and keep it zipped before the truth will out.

Then feel free to gloat / crawl according to the situation.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your statement is full of back-tracking and lies. Unless you can PROVE your statement that NO DESIGNER is in it, then you may just want to sit in the corner with the rest of the liars and vile-spewers that do nothing but continue this game in which you will not win. You can either prove it, or STFU.
Yes. Am I going to prove it to you right now? Nope. Like everyone, you'll have to wait for the patent. Just because there is something you don't recognize in it doesn't mean it is spiked. We have our reasons for pulling it, they have been said so I won't reiterate them here.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
The smartest move AX could do right now is get rid of these ****ing reps, they are doing nothing for the reputation of the company.

No one gives a **** right now if there are designer drugs contained or not, people feel betrayed, so do yourselves a favour and keep it zipped before the truth will out.

Agreed, I thought reps were supposed to be professional, instead of coming off as disrespectful like that. Is that guy even a real rep for AX anyway?

I could say what I heard, but I don't whant to start another rumor.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You should leave the repping to Jim. You are less than useful on this subject. You know less than I do.

dpfisher

So when the bottle lists the ingredients it's a lie? I wouldn't want to admit to that either.

jim623

If that's what you'd like, I'll politely bow out!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If that's what you'd like, I'll politely bow out!

You should leave the repping to Jim. You are less than useful on this subject. You know less than I do.
Jim, you should stick around and post; nothing in the rules of repping does it say that you cannot build relationships with people other than with product questions/regards. If you read DA's post, you can see our feelings on the matter at hand. You've been helpful, compared to some other other reps who have done nothing more than throw gasoline on to the fire.

jim623

Jim, you should stick around and post; nothing in the rules of repping does it say that you cannot build relationships with people other than with product questions/regards. If you read DA's post, you can see our feelings on the matter at hand. You've been helpful, compared to some other other reps who have done nothing more than throw gasoline on to the fire.
Thank you sir, I'm just trying to help. Though I've never met any of you, I do consider you all freinds.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
this is all very interesting... i hate to see any company that puts out effective products go thru this... hope everything works out for AX

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Most companies dont pull a product after what just went down with the fda for no reason. No none of us know the truth just yet but time will tell. U got too admitt, it doesnt look good in ax favor and from what Ive read, theyve had other problems with other products in the past so some people arent going to give them a break.

jim623

Most companies dont pull a product after what just went down with the fda for no reason. No none of us know the truth just yet but time will tell. U got too admitt, it doesnt look good in ax favor and from what Ive read, theyve had other problems with other products in the past so some people arent going to give them a break.
The decision to stop production came a week ahead of what went down with the FDA. I'm pretty sure it didn't have anything to do with the raid.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
well thats good, i didnt know. One more question though! Why would a company discontinue something they are trying to get patened? or is it just a certain ing. they are trying to get patented?

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
so what do i do with the bottle i just bought lol

ottonis

Awards

the problem is not with something people don't recognize, but actually with the designer drug that has been recognized through GC/MS tests.

nobody attacks you about the patent, but recalling SX can only mean that you guys either didn't know what is in it or that you knew exactely and now you are quickly going to make a new batch without the designer drug in order to avoid trouble with DEA and FDA.

jim623

well thats good, i didnt know. One more question though! Why would a company discontinue something they are trying to get patened? or is it just a certain ing. they are trying to get patented?
Not positive on that one freez. I will make it a point to find out and get back to you.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
not trying to be a jerk, it just really doesnt make sense to patent something your discontining

wolverine1971

Awards
This whole patent excuse seems irresponsible to me no matter how you guys try to spin this. When I was in the Emergency Room and doctors were trying to figure out why the hell I was having psychosis they went online to pull the ingredient list for SX. Propriety blend Amino Slim 4? That didn't help them much in trying to figure out what was f-ing up my brain.

In fact now I'm pretty pissed that this is how it's being handled. I should talk to a lawyer about this because this shouldn't go back on market unless they put some warning labels on it stating that people on SSRI's long term could be susceptible to psychotic changes in their brain when they try to stop using it. And that kind of warning is probably going to draw some red flags from the FDA.

Just so everyone knows - it wasn't until about week 5 that I started going manic, which meant I just felt really great and up but not in a good way, I didn't know I was manic but everyone around me saw a major change in my demeanor. It was when I stopped taking Slim X that I had complete withdrawal and went into psychosis. It scared the hell out of my wife and kids, I was taken away by the police, went to the emergency room. It took 3 days to completly come out of the trip I was on. It's taken me 4 months to mentally recover 100% and I wonder if there was any permanent damage?

Good luck getting this back on market guys...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if i owned a supp company i would hire jim right away. i would hire you too adams but you are probably too expensive.lol.

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
SX is a strong product. Glad I have a few bottles laying around still.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
the problem is not with something people don't recognize, but actually with the designer drug that has been recognized through GC/MS tests.
Can someone direct me to more informatin concerning this test? I happen to love the product and look forward to taking it first thing tomorrow. Good sub for adderal/provigil.

keeper

Can someone direct me to more informatin concerning this test? I happen to love the product and look forward to taking it first thing tomorrow. Good sub for adderal/provigil.
Ummm.... me, too.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
something is fishy but no one knows for sure. i dont believe there is any such test floating around. Doesnt mean one wasnt taken, i just havent seen one published for all of us too see. something is fishy though.

jim623

I'm not sure how much of this I'm allowed to tell but, the patent will cover SX as a whole, then several other combinations of the ingredients.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SX is a strong product. Glad I have a few bottles laying around still.
it's still around at a few places, don't ask i aint gonna tell.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
not hard to find really, but why would u wanna find it. i have to throw a bottle away that i paid good money for. I did the google search and wow, found lots of good stuff. just type in slim xtreme and fda

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
I see. Thank you. Ironic that I thought it was so like modanifil after the first dose. Looks like I was close. Time to stock up!

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
thanks iron ill take a look.
also there have been links posted in various threads concerning SX from BB.com.......

2 of them:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119112401

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119381231

Possible cardiovascular toxicity taken from one of the threads above
http://jmt.pennpress.org/strands/jmt/pdfHandler.pdf;jsessionid=AB93E79B958C1D793423EA210B61BC6F?issue=20080403&file=20080403_167_169.pdf

gonna be interesting to see how this plays out,......

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I see. Thank you. Ironic that I thought it was so like modanifil after the first dose. Looks like I was close. Time to stock up!
a lot of people i talked to that have used modafinil liked it. but my friend on another forum who has a background in chemistry says the ingredient in slimx is probably closer to pipradrol, since pipradrol is much cheaper-pipradrol is also much more toxic of the 2. i seriously didn't have any problem with slimx, but that is just me.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Well since you asked, I heard there was a derivative of meth in it. Again, probably a rumor.
I did hear a few people referring to SX as "frank," meaning "fake crank" on one of the other forums. :icon_lol: