Prohormones for a female

Xuchilbara

Awards
Alright, so a vary nice friend gave me many, many bottles of a few test boosters/prohormones that he no longer wants to use. Some are opened some are unopened, and I'm wondering how to best use what he has given me and how to cycle them.

Here are my stats;
- Just came off a bulking cycle.
- I am 23 YO
- 190lbs
- 5'8"
- Bench/170lb - deadlift/255lb - squat/270lb
- Never taken a test booster before
- Lifting like a powerlifter. I'm not to concerned about bf (Though I would really like to loose some of my fat ass, my overall concern is more strength)
- Not sure of BF % but here's a picture to give an idea of my fatass-ness.

(I don't have PC high enough for pictures so just add h-t-t-p-:// and remove the spaces from below)

img19.
imageshack.us/
img19/421/frontot.
jpg

img19.
imageshack.us/
img19/10/sidesx.
jpg

I was originaly planing to do a small cut after my bulk, but since he gave me these I was wondering if I should save them untill AFTER I cut, or if I should try to put on more mass first.

Heres what he gave me.

Red Bottle Jungle Warfare (Unopened)
Powerfull (Unopened)
Body Tech's Growth Tech (unopened)
MHP's T Bomb 2 (Opened, 22 days worth)
MHP's SARMs (Opened, 22 days worth)

I know these are all probably newbish questions, so I apalogish upfront.

Are Powerfull and Growth tech basicaly the same thing? (Bed time GH booster?)

Does Red bottle JW actauly have roids in it? (What should a woman use as a PCT?)

And some one clue me into the MHP products, I have no clue about them.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, so a vary nice friend gave me many, many bottles of a few test boosters/prohormones that he no longer wants to use. Some are opened some are unopened, and I'm wondering how to best use what he has given me and how to cycle them.

Here are my stats;
- Just came off a bulking cycle.
- I am 23 YO
- 190lbs
- 5'8"
- Bench/170lb - deadlift/255lb - squat/270lb
- Never taken a test booster before
- Lifting like a powerlifter. I'm not to concerned about bf (Though I would really like to loose some of my fat ass, my overall concern is more strength)
- Not sure of BF % but here's a picture to give an idea of my fatass-ness.

(I don't have PC high enough for pictures so just add h-t-t-p-:// and remove the spaces from below)

img19.
imageshack.us/
img19/421/frontot.
jpg

img19.
imageshack.us/
img19/10/sidesx.
jpg

I was originaly planing to do a small cut after my bulk, but since he gave me these I was wondering if I should save them untill AFTER I cut, or if I should try to put on more mass first.

Heres what he gave me.

Red Bottle Jungle Warfare (Unopened)
Powerfull (Unopened)
Body Tech's Growth Tech (unopened)
MHP's T Bomb 2 (Opened, 22 days worth)
MHP's SARMs (Opened, 22 days worth)

I know these are all probably newbish questions, so I apalogish upfront.

Are Powerfull and Growth tech basicaly the same thing? (Bed time GH booster?)

Does Red bottle JW actauly have roids in it? (What should a woman use as a PCT?)

And some one clue me into the MHP products, I have no clue about them.
Whether you cut or continue to bulk is entirely up to you. However, if you want to gain strength, then it makes more sense to continue bulking, or at least recomping, since strength goes hand-in-hand with both, especially re diet.

PowerFULL and Growth Tech are both Growth Hormone boosters, but work in completely different ways. PowerFULL has also recently been reformulated, so you may the old formulation, which IS a pre-bed product (the new one is not).

Read about both products:
* USP Labs - PowerFULL (reformulated)
* BodyTech - Growth Tech

Yes, Jungle Warfare has a steroid in it. You should steer clear of this product period!

As for MHP's T Bomb II and Sarm-X, T Bomb II is a natural testosterone booster and Sarm-X is a SARM.

Read about them yourself:
* MHP - T Bomb II
* MHP - Sarm-X

If you have never used a testosterone booster before, what HAVE you used? Just because you were given products by a friend (and it was irresponsible and careless of them to give you hormonal products!) does NOT mean that you have to use them.

Make sure that you are using the basic staples:
* Creatine
* Multivitamin
* Good Fats
* Protein Powder
* BCAAs

You could use a NATURAL Growth Hormone and/or testosterone booster. Out of the products that you have PowerFULL would be the only one I would recommend using, as it is a Growth Hormone booster and should aid in strength (and muscle mass) gains, as well as minimizing bodyfat gained (if any), provided that your diet and training are manipulated appropriately for your goals.

I do highly suggest that you personally research ANY and EVERY product that you consider using though. You should ALWAYS know WHAT you are using and WHY!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Juice3300

Awards
x2 and stay clear of the roids! All in all though that was a pretty nice friend you have :). Goodluck and God Bless.

Whether you cut or continue to bulk is entirely up to you. However, if you want to gain strength, then it makes more sense to continue bulking, or at least recomping, since strength goes hand-in-hand with both, especially re diet.

PowerFULL and Growth Tech are both Growth Hormone boosters, but work in completely different ways. PowerFULL has also recently been reformulated, so you may the old formulation, which IS a pre-bed product (the new one is not).

Yes, Jungle Warfare has a steroid in it. You should steer clear of this product period!

As for MHP's T Bomb II and Sarm-X, T Bomb II is a natural testosterone booster and Sarm-X is a SARM.

If you have never used a testosterone booster before, what HAVE you used? Just because you were given products by a friend (and it was irresponsible and careless of them to give you hormonal products!) does NOT mean that you have to use them.

Make sure that you are using the basic staples:
* Creatine
* Multivitamin
* Good Fats
* Protein Powder
* BCAAs

You could use a NATURAL Growth Hormone and/or testosterone booster. Out of the products that you have PowerFULL would be the only one I would recommend using, as it is a Growth Hormone booster and should aid in strength (and muscle mass) gains, as well as minimizing bodyfat gained (if any), provided that your diet and training are manipulated appropriately for your goals.

I do highly suggest that you personally research ANY and EVERY product that you consider using though. You should ALWAYS know WHAT you are using and WHY!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
why would you do those things? you look beautiful.