Slim Xtreme help...

sftballkat1

Awards
I am having some side effects with SX and wanted to get the opinion of others. I am female and have taken SX three times. The first time I took 1 capsule. It was great! I had tons of energy, no appetite, and no bad side effects.

2nd day I tried it I felt good until about the afternoon. I started to feel jittery. I almost felt as if my arms and legs were to heavy to lift..almost as if I were in slow motion. I could feel my heart beating faster than normal.

3rd day was the worst. Along with day 2 side effects I also felt light headed and shortness of breath. I checked BP and heart rate and both were normal. It almost felt like my blood sugar was dropping a significant amount. I am also very shaky.

I ate well and drank plenty of water. I am stopping SX tomorrow to do some more research and I wanted to see what everyone thought about this. I loved it the first day but I'm just not getting the same results anymore. Also, energy levels on day 2 and 3 weren't as high as the first day. I had enough energy but definitely not the amount I had the first day. I also feel exhausted but have trouble falling asleep.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for posting these effects. We've heard some of them before, but from past cases, your's seems to be a mix of 2 different things...

The jittery feeling seems odd to me, just because it is rare. I need you to think hard and tell me if you took any other stimulants during the day including soda, tea, coffee, energy drinks, or even of the "natural energy" fruit drinks. If you smoke, nicotine is a mild stimulant as well. Taking ANY other stims in while on SX will ramp up the affect of those stims, causing jittery feelings and a crash.

Sometimes the lethargic feeling, accompanied by dizziness and nausea, is actually caused by being malnourished. If you felt the appetite suppression and let it take over, not eating enough throughout the day, this will certainly happen. The key is discipline. Keep eating on a regular basis. If you can't eat as much, then eat more often. Hypoglycemic episodes feel just like this and can happen in people who have no history of blood sugar problems.

Sleeplessness is a common side effect for many. SX keeps the mind and body alert for so very long that sleep patterns can be disrupted. Fortunately, this goes away after a few days or a week of use. It's not that you get used to SX and the product "weakens", but rather that the body gets used to the adjusted sleep schedule. After a few days, you'll most likely continue to be up later, but will wake just as refreshed.

In all, if you feel uncomfortable continuing on with it, discontinue use. Depending on where you purchased it, you should be able to return the bottle for a refund. We have a 100% guarantee on all of our products which is extended through most retailers. In the future, you may want to look into SX Lite - a lighter version that is meant for those who can't seem to handle SX at the lowest dose. It is slated for release in just a few weeks.

If you have any questions, just let us know. We're always here to help.

jim623

I gonna echo Tim here a bit, SX will burn through your glycogen stores in a hurry. Failure to replenish it will lead to SX feeling ineffective.

Also, think of the first few days on SX as having a severe case of jet lag. Soon your body and mind will adjust and sleep patterns will return to normal real soon.

jmoney02

Awards
Is it ok to tale SX while taking a pre-workout supp or will that really mess with sleep patterns?

jim623

Is it ok to tale SX while taking a pre-workout supp or will that really mess with sleep patterns?
If it's a pre-wo sup with a stim in it, it will def extend the effects of SX. You may have trouble hitting your normal bed time. It may also intensify the stim effect towards the jitters.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd be very very very very very very cautious about that. It depends on when you workout, your stim tolerance, and some timing issues.

IF you workout in the morning, and IF you have a decent tolerance, and IF you dose during a small window before SX is fully active, you will probably get away with it. For example, if you wake at 7, dose SX at 7:15, take your pre-w/o at 7:45 and hit the gym at 8:00, you should be good to go. But if you do all that and workout in the afternoon when SX is at full strength, you should plan on catching Conan that night or seeing what's good for reruns on the Discovery Channel. (Can you tell I've done this before?!?) :trout:

jim623

I'd be very very very very very very cautious about that. It depends on when you workout, your stim tolerance, and some timing issues.

IF you workout in the morning, and IF you have a decent tolerance, and IF you dose during a small window before SX is fully active, you will probably get away with it. For example, if you wake at 7, dose SX at 7:15, take your pre-w/o at 7:45 and hit the gym at 8:00, you should be good to go. But if you do all that and workout in the afternoon when SX is at full strength, you should plan on catching Conan that night or seeing what's good for reruns on the Discovery Channel. (Can you tell I've done this before?!?) :trout:
Don't you mean the Disney Channel, hahahaha.

sftballkat1

Awards
I definately did not use anything else during the day with caffiene. As for eating I ate as I normally do. I often forgot to eat on time, but ate within the next hour or so as normal.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't you mean the Disney Channel, hahahaha.
No, Jim. Izzie's not old enough for that Hannah Montana crap your kids watch. She's much more into Dirty Jobs and Verminators!! :lol:

I definately did not use anything else during the day with caffiene. As for eating I ate as I normally do. I often forgot to eat on time, but ate within the next hour or so as normal.
Hmmm.... If there were no stims involved, then I think that this may just be one of the rare cases that it isn't quite for you. Things happen and we realize that. Sometimes the effects can be TOO pronounced, which is what it sounds like. As I mentioned before, SX Lite may be the right one for you. It's designed to be more of a 1/2 dose with the same longevity as the original SX. I won't lie, it is marketed to the female audience (pink and white box, but still SX sexy!), but still has that hardcore edge to it - just dosed down for folks like yourself. I hope that you are able to try it out to compare when it arrives.

Please keep us posted. If there's anything we can do to help, we will. :cheers:

Edit: Afterthought FWIW... Caffeine isn't the only stim out there. Guarana, ginseng, and a slew of other things can be stimulants. If you drink something that has Phenylketoneurics (Phenylalanine), they can have a stimulant effect as well.

sftballkat1

Awards
Will there be a way to get a sample of the SX lite when its out?

jim623

Will there be a way to get a sample of the SX lite when its out?
I'm trying to find if samples will be available, I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

Edit: Just found out that there are no plans as of yet for samples but maybe at a later time.