ECA Stack (Ephedrine) in Australia

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little confused here... I have been told and read in a few places that Ephedrine is illegal in Australia (well to import...) and hard to get your hands on unless for medical reasons (prescription), etc...

But I came across this ECA-stack supp off this australian website...
ECA Stack by Pretorius - Vitaminking Supplements

another aussie website / supp store is selling the same branded product...

and now I am a little confused? Is it legal/illegal... and if illegal, why is that site selling it? or is this branded product a waste or does it just contain negligible ephedrine quantities?

Just want this cleared up etc... Thanks

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it's illegal. As is pseudo ephedrine. If it sounds to good to be true it probably is.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm......................... ill call up the shop tomorrow n ask what it is lol
the website says something about guerana - it's not the real mccoy. And Id aviod shopping there altogether

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
the website says something about guerana - it's not the real mccoy. And Id aviod shopping there altogether
yeah, i aint used that site before.... so got no clue, but i have been i think recommended into using it?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's pretty much * dry Green Tea Leaf
* Caffeine (from Guarana)
* Aspirin (from Willowbark).

Trying to cash in on the ECA name.. which is dodgy.

Vitaminking themselves arent too bad :)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i aint used that site before.... so got no clue, but i have been i think recommended into using it?
They spend too much in advertising , .. . and would you trust the guy always in the ad? Bloody dodgy, used car saleman looking MFer

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
They spend too much in advertising , .. . and would you trust the guy always in the ad? Bloody dodgy, used car saleman looking MFer
LOL! well i've never seen the adds... dont get them here in melb i think

you got any other suggestions to good aussie supp stores or websites? I'd prefer something i can walk into... but if it means buy online then so be it... i aint touching GNC (reputation... u know what i mean)... and vitaminme prices are about the same...

this is my problem... i dont know where to get good supplements... all the knobs out here use GNC but its a rip off i recon...

I use a brand called Cell Biology which operates out of a factory 15mins from my house, so I just drive to their factory and buy their products... quite a bit cheaper than GNC etc... but... i'm not sure on their quality? it seems fine... but from one person I heard its 50/50 (ie the lower price), while googling the brand name i came across a forum post with people saying its a good brand... it just looks cheap with basic "home brand" type labelling and nothing fancy or shiny... hmm

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL! well i've never seen the adds... dont get them here in melb i think

you got any other suggestions to good aussie supp stores or websites? I'd prefer something i can walk into... but if it means buy online then so be it... i aint touching GNC (reputation... u know what i mean)... and vitaminme prices are about the same...

this is my problem... i dont know where to get good supplements... all the knobs out here use GNC but its a rip off i recon...

I use a brand called Cell Biology which operates out of a factory 15mins from my house, so I just drive to their factory and buy their products... quite a bit cheaper than GNC etc... but... i'm not sure on their quality? it seems fine... but from one person I heard its 50/50 (ie the lower price), while googling the brand name i came across a forum post with people saying its a good brand... it just looks cheap with basic "home brand" type labelling and nothing fancy or shiny... hmm

Cell Biology is OK... I was trying to get them to make my liquid fuel and they kept asking for my PROFILE.. then I found out that they don't even manufacturer there own product's or all of them... DODGY!!!

They are ok.. to be honest... they don't compile with alot of TGA branding, so you may be safer buying other AUSSIE BRANDS.. but prices here are stupid.... what can you do :(

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you want to do the closest thing to legal 'ECA' equivalent, substitute ephedrine for geranamine - it's known as an ephedrine mimic. You can buy it at NP.

Some people have bad reactions to geranamine, so dose low to assess tolerance.

suggested dosage would be:

AM

40-50mg Geranamine
200-300mg caffine (as in No Doz)
? mg aspirin (do some reseach on this)

PM

same dose

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
Cell Biology is OK... I was trying to get them to make my liquid fuel and they kept asking for my PROFILE.. then I found out that they don't even manufacturer there own product's or all of them... DODGY!!!

They are ok.. to be honest... they don't compile with alot of TGA branding, so you may be safer buying other AUSSIE BRANDS.. but prices here are stupid.... what can you do :(
What brands do you suggest? Whats good and priced well? I want quality... worth its price, and not crap that doesnt work

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
If you want to do the closest thing to legal 'ECA' equivalent, substitute ephedrine for geranamine - it's known as an ephedrine mimic. You can buy it at NP.

Some people have bad reactions to geranamine, so dose low to assess tolerance.

suggested dosage would be:

AM

40-50mg Geranamine
200-300mg caffine (as in No Doz)
? mg aspirin (do some reseach on this)

PM

same dose
Can you get ephedrine via prescription? Ie medical reasons here? If so I might have to deliberately make myself sick lol

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can you get ephedrine via prescription? Ie medical reasons here? If so I think I have a way of getting it...
no comment. and I would suggest you keep that to yourself mate :paranoid:

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What brands do you suggest? Whats good and priced well? I want quality... worth its price, and not crap that doesnt work
I know CB is big in Melb... Im sure there quality is good, you have other brands such as GEN-TEC, BODY RIPPED, RED BEK... Alot of them are pricey...
It's difficult to know which are better quality to be honest.. same goes for US brands...

You can buy alot of US stuff, some is at a decent price.. I found universal torrent 6pound bag for 80bucks at vitaminking.. which is pretty close to what itd cost you to import or less... its post work out protein/carbs..

So its a matter of scoping around.. I think CB is alright..

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
go on ebay - there is plenty of protein products there - look at the macro breakdown on them, if carbs are generally low they're good to go.

I picked up 6kg of whey (wpi/wpc blend -2 flavours) for 150 bucks with free shipping