pre workouts?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i have used no x,jacked,sp 250, m5 by cellucore, and a few others and the best results have been from no x,sp 250....soo what should i try next white flood?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
White Flood is pretty solid. It has natural caffeine which is better than the synthetic stuff. I've been running anadraulic state for a week now as a stand alone and it's doing well.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
JP8....hands down!

White flood is good as well....

But I repeat...JP8

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any real good pill preworkouts?
im sure ill get ripped for this but MyoShock is one of the better pres ive used powder or pill.....400mg of caffeine is a tad much though I think.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok has yet to let me down... Ill look no further and I think its deff worth a shot... Also MST makes a caff free version if you dont like stims

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
There are quite a few good ones that Diesel offers. NCP, R4W and or JP8 (like soneone already mentioned). Diesels products are the best for the money. i would check out one of Chuck's products first.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
There are quite a few good ones that Diesel offers. NCP, R4W and or JP8 (like soneone already mentioned). Diesels products are the best for the money. i would check out one of Chuck's products first.
Yes, agreed. Ready 4 War also comes in tablets. Available at nutraplanet right now. Check that out. I have never used Ready 4 War myself, although JP8 has a R4W blend in it, I hear it's pretty damn potent. So....if you do decide to give that a go...I would read the lable :mischievous:

I myself will be giving this a try, but not until this fall/winter when I go back to heavier weights.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Also if you're looking into pills, look into Athletic Edge Nutrition's Pre-Surge. The ingredient profile on this looks plain SICK.

healthyimage

healthyimage

Awards
eca stack works for me and that preworkout stack been around for years...........

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
I've tried the majority of pre-workouts talked about hear they mostly all work of the ones mentioned I liked sp 250 the best. We also have a new pre-work out mix called Maximize, its a 5 matrix blend of key ingredients to give you a great pump/focus and necessary BCAAs in a full serving. And did I mention full disclosure of the whole blend.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok has yet to let me down... Ill look no further and I think its deff worth a shot... Also MST makes a caff free version if you dont like stims
thanks for the support bud!

Ragnarok has a ton of added goodies with a 40 serving tub and a good price. Also check out the reformulation hitting the market within the next few weeks - "RagNOrok"

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the support bud!

Ragnarok has a ton of added goodies with a 40 serving tub and a good price. Also check out the reformulation hitting the market within the next few weeks - "RagNOrok"
New Rag?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
yeah bud....slightly reformulated to keep all of the goodies of before (as well as all of the choices) but to add some extra emphasis on the "N.O." end of the spectrum

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
currently going with CL's white flood pre. good clean steady energy, doesnt come on too strong like some pre's ive used. great pump as well, good value as well with 50 serv/per container. tastes good also-