Need a test booster

Punisher63e

Awards
My cycle of The One will be over shortly and I'll be starting PCT soon.

I'll be using Appnut's 2nd Gear of course along with I-Forces SecretaGAIN which is an IGF-1 product. I'm also looking for a really good test booster... Any suggestions? So basically something that works well/proven results and doesn't come with a ridiculous price tag.

Thanks!

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established

I'll be using Appnut's 2nd Gear of course along with I-Forces SecretaGAIN which is an IGF-1 product. I'm also looking for a really good test booster... Any suggestions? So basically something that works well/proven results and doesn't come with a ridiculous price tag.

Thanks!
Recycle or Act-X

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks!
I would recommend using Drive if you were only going to use ONE testosterone booster, as it increases cAMP levels amongst other things. Otherwise, why not go with the recommended IGF-2/Drive stack?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
T-911 also gets good reviews. any of the other recommendations are solid choices as well.

Punisher63e

Awards
Thanks for the advice. As for the Appnut stuff... IGF-2 is way expensive. SecretaGAIN is half the price and has good reviews. Drive is on par price-wise with these other Tboosters. Maybe if I had your Appnut hook up, Rosie, I would be more inclined to buy lol.

The reason I actually went with The One is because it comes with 2nd Gear... So it was a really good value.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the advice. As for the Appnut stuff... IGF-2 is way expensive. SecretaGAIN is half the price and has good reviews. Drive is on par price-wise with these other Tboosters. Maybe if I had your Appnut hook up, Rosie, I would be more inclined to buy lol.

The reason I actually went with The One is because it comes with 2nd Gear... So it was a really good value.
All good. As I said, if you were going to go with only ONE testosterone booster, Drive would be my recommendation.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what about diesel test hardcore? i've read good things about it, but i'm almost done with my lg trifecta stack and i'll be running formadrol extreme whichh also looks like a solid product

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-911...$$

Punisher63e

Awards
I think I may just go with I-Forces Testabolan V2...

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
Blue Up (always cheap and it works, stim or non stim version), T911 sweet deal at the lg website super cheap like 25 bucks or something like that, o and my favorite STOKED

all of these is at a fairly good price but stoked is alittle higher than the other 2

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, from experience (feelings & blood) I would go with DTH, Sustain Alpha, or Drive. I would also recommend Toco-8 along side as a general health supplement and increase in testicular sensitivity. Any of those 3 with an optional addition of Toco-8 will do great alongside 2nd gear. Of course they are all a bit more on the expensive side, but I will pay for what works and what is superior.

-Tex
Team APPNUT

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have not used blue up yet, but I have not heard any bad things about it or blue gene yet.
I love a high dose pre-workout. I was doing 4 caps of BU 1hr pre-wo, and 3 tabs/day of T-911. That was a sick stack from my experience.

Punisher63e

Awards
Unfortunately I'm currently not crapping money... Being unemployed and all. I went with I-Forces Testabolan V2. Read good things about it and the price was good. So my The One PCT consists of:

Testabolan V2
I-Force SecretaGAIN (IGF-1 supp.)
Horny Goat Weed
2nd Gear

I hopefully will be getting a job soon.. dear god I hope so...lol.. and then I might add something else but for now that should be a good combo. As usual, I'll be working my ass off in the gym and that is what really counts.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Have not used blue up yet, but I have not heard any bad things about it or blue gene yet.
Blue UP + Blue Gene is a potent combo.

Blue Gene shouldn't be categorized as a test booster and can be stacked with stuff like Blue UP