Strength and Endurance Supplements

  1. Exclamation Strength and Endurance Supplements


    Hello


    I`m right now on diet and do cardio 5 days a week for 1 hour (ufffffff!!!) to MELT FAT but in my case was inevitable to loose muscle so i need a some product for STRENGTH and ENDURANCE (like PH je,je,je,je) so what your recommend i already thinking in bought this:


    DCP/Lean Xtreme/Max CLA
    LG BC+EAA
    LG Anadraulic State


  2. 1) bcaa's. they will mitigate muscle catabolism through exercise.

    2) creatine monohydrate. it has been shown to help prevent catabolism in some circumstances. take 3-5gr a day.

    3) green tea. it'll help shift the body toward fat burning, and increase endurance. take 400mg egcg once or twice a day, pre-workout on workout days.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    1) bcaa's. they will mitigate muscle catabolism through exercise.

    2) creatine monohydrate. it has been shown to help prevent catabolism in some circumstances. take 3-5gr a day.

    3) green tea. it'll help shift the body toward fat burning, and increase endurance. take 400mg egcg once or twice a day, pre-workout on workout days.
    Yeap thats true buddy and thanks for the repply but i`m thinking maybe a shake or pills......?
    •   
       


  4. bcaa's = a shake, and gt and creatine = pills, if you like. ?? what's the problem? get xtend, now egcg, and the creatine of your choice. add in dcp and/or Scorch and go to town.

  5. YEAH!!!!!

  6. YEAH!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    I`m right now on diet and do cardio 5 days a week for 1 hour (ufffffff!!!) to MELT FAT but in my case was inevitable to loose muscle so i need a some product for STRENGTH and ENDURANCE (like PH je,je,je,je) so what your recommend i already thinking in bought this:
    Just to note that you don't need to "diet" (i.e. CKD, etc.) or do cardio for an hour 5 days a week to burn fat. As long as your diet (i.e. your NUTRITION) is right and you're doing resistance training then you should be ok.

    Losing muscle is NOT inevitable when you're attempting to lose fat. It will only happen if you're restricting your calories too much and not feeding your muscles the right food, or being excessive with your exercise and expending far more energy than required to lose fat.

    And even if you're losing fat you won't necessarily lose strength or endurance; and you don't have to at all, if you do it right! Strength may decrease because people generally follow low carbohydrate (or low calorie) diets to lose fat, and it's carbohydrates that give you energy for resistance training. Endurance may decrease because people aren't giving themselves enough fuel to complete long sessions, and therefore fatigue earlier/faster.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  8. A great overall endurance and strength product is MST's Cordygen V02. Solid product which compounding results over time. Seems to be overlooked quite often.

  9. Thanks guys i learn my lesson!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Hello


    I`m right now on diet and do cardio 5 days a week for 1 hour (ufffffff!!!) to MELT FAT but in my case was inevitable to loose muscle so i need a some product for STRENGTH and ENDURANCE (like PH je,je,je,je) so what your recommend i already thinking in bought this:


    DCP/Lean Xtreme/Max CLA
    LG BC+EAA
    LG Anadraulic State
    BCAA's and protein are a must, as far as strength our Max Out is great for strength gains and lean muscle tissue.

  11. i'm about to start this run:

    PAL:
    Incarnate
    Leviathan
    Anabolic Edge
    (Body Transformation Stack)

    Scivation:
    Xtend

    Controlled Labs:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    SesaGlow

    and the usual suspects:
    Multivitamin
    EFAs
    CLAs
    Protein (Pea and Whey)
    PLENTY OF WATER!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    A great overall endurance and strength product is MST's Cordygen V02. Solid product which compounding results over time. Seems to be overlooked quite often.
    That's what I was about to say...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    A great overall endurance and strength product is MST's Cordygen V02. Solid product which compounding results over time. Seems to be overlooked quite often.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    That's what I was about to say...
    Thanks fellas

    gonna have to agree with these guys and say that checking out a cordygen product is in your best interest. If you want to combine 2 of your problems and handle it with one product, check out Cre-02 which has our cordygen blend as well as the first ever enteric coated creatine in the world!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Supplements for strength and endurance.
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 05:40 PM
  2. Testosterone in strength and endurance
    By need4speed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 02:40 PM
  3. Anabolics for Strength and Endurance
    By Doomsday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-11-2006, 06:17 PM
Log in
Log in