Activate extreme and max out?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys i was wondering how activate extreme would stack with max out.
If i ran it, i would be using it at 6 caps a day for 50 days on the max out and 6 caps a day activate for 6 weeks. Would it be worth while?

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Hey I'm glad to see you made this thread. I just finished this exact same stack about 2 weeks ago and my results were phenomenal. I did 6 caps of AX and 4 caps of Max Out. My libido and strength definitely went up as well as some nice vascularity and overall muscle hardness. Good luck man if theres any questions let me know I'm sure you will be impressed.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
alright thanks a lot bro, and i do eat quite a few eggs, but do you not think that the AA in 6 caps would be sufficient ?

worker

Awards
Can/should max out be run by itself for decent results?

Do you have to run an AI with Max Out?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
From what ive seen and read it works well as a standalone and there is no need for an AI, which activate extreme is not anyway.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
The only reason I chose to use 4 caps of Max Out is to make it last the full 25 days along with the AX at 6 caps which last about 20.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
oh u only used for 25 day? ill be usin fomax out for 50 days and activate extreme for 40

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Yea I just wanted to wait and see my results before I spent the cash to buy 2 bottles of each because they are rather expensive. However at the end of the 25 days I was just about to purchase two more bottles because I was so thrilled with the results but I ended up getting some free stuff by Millenium Sport from a local supplement warehouse so I just stuck with those. Trust me if you have the cash Deff run the max out and AX for 50 days.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
what would u guys think bout max out for 50 days, AX for 20 of it, and Transdermal formestane for the other 30?

OME

OME

Awards
That would probably give you some pretty decent gains.

Sorry to hijack the thread but does anyone know if running Max Out at more than 4 caps a day would increase the effects? I'm in week 3 of my cycle and I've noticed some good strength gains but my weight really isn't going up any faster than usual. I've upped my calories too while on Max Out.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
it would increase the effects of the AA because the max out doesnt have as much of it as other AA supps like x factor