Starting My First Supplementation Cycle/Use

bigCountry000

Awards
Alright I've ordered Sustain Alpha, Taco-8, Creature Creatine and IBCAA. I've just recently ordered these, so I won't get them until Monday or Tuesday. My question is how do i dose these?? I weigh 240 if that is a factor in the amount to take. Do i take them pre, post and intra workout? Just trying to get educated before thanks guys, any help will be appreciated.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
the best way is to wait to the products come usually they will have guidelines reccomended dosages etc, creatine is usually taken either all pre or pre and post bcaa usually taken intra and not sure on the others sustain im guessing? right after you take a shower in the morning when your dry not sure though.

bigCountry000

Awards
Sorry Steve i keep forgetting you sent me that. Do i just go to user CP to look at messages sent to me?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
hahaha i thought u meant taco-8 i tried searching it and nothing came up was like wtf? but its toco-8 lol.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Why not research the products before buying? ....when researching one usually finds the dosages out.

bigCountry000

Awards
Well i have researched, this is my first time using supps so i want to make sure i get it alright.. plus i'm a little excited to get started with them!