Epistane and Tylenol

champhig

Awards
If I am on a cycle of epistane is it OK to take 2 Tylenol for headaches / body pain?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ibuprofen in a low/normal dose is safe
So is tylenol, but he's on a methylated cycle, any medication that is harsh on the liver, even mildly can be worse on an already taxed liver. Of course he could potentially take them and be fine. Someone can run a cycle and potentially be fine with no SERM, but... what if? would you say that because alcohol in moderation is not harmful he could drink while on cycle? He could and could possibly ok, but what if.

If a NSAID was to be used Naproxen would probably be the easiest on the liver.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
So is tylenol, but he's on a methylated cycle, any medication that is harsh on the liver, even mildly can be worse on an already taxed liver. Of course he could potentially take them and be fine. Someone can run a cycle and potentially be fine with no SERM, but... what if? would you say that because alcohol in moderation is not harmful he could drink while on cycle? He could and could possibly ok, but what if.

If a NSAID was to be used Naproxen would probably be the easiest on the liver.
I personally would avoid them all but I know that brufen is relatively safe too, tylenol is far worst
IMO , the best choice cause it works great on me but thats just me...

Lene28

Awards
You should be fine taking some advil, it is Epistane not Dbol. Lets not get carried away with toxicity or liver strain.

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
those are harsh on the liver as well.
Stolen from some nursing website

They are probably referring to the enterohepatic cycling which occurs through the liver and increases the half life and duration of drug action. Examples would be almost all of the opioid narcotics (codeine, heroin, morphine), most of the NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) and that includes salicylates (aspirin), ibuprofen, ibuprofen, indomethacin, ketorolac, ketoprofen, naproxen and prioxicam to name a few and Tylenol (acetaminophen). An overdose of acetaminophen will cause acute liver failure and death. That pretty much covers all the analgesics and it seems that they are all metabolized through the liver, doesn't it? Mostly, what I have seen in my nursing practice is that the doctors order very low doses of the pain medications mentioned above if needed in patients with liver diseases.

However, there is one analgesic that I can think of that may be used for people with liver failure or compromised liver function that is metabolized by the kidneys. It is Ultram (tramadol). It is classified as a central analgesic or nonopiod receptor active drug. Unfortunately, I cannot find any other examples in this same classification.
---allnurses.com/nursing-student-assistance/rx-liver-safe-217155.html----