New Muscle Gainer!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
OK guys, I've been working with a well respected company around here to develop a new supp that I think you'll really enjoy. It's not a ph, but it is a rapid action mass gainer with some rather impressive qualities. Even though it's mainly a muscle builder, it has the rare ability to promote simultaneous fat loss even with no reduction in calories! It's been designed for great results as a stand-alone but it's also extremely stackable with virtually all the staple products that most of us use already. So here's what it does...

* Supports muscle mass, strength and endurance gains.
* Encourages fat loss, plus prevents fat accumulation.
* Shortens recovery times between workouts.
* Promotes rapid glycogen resynthesis.
* Provides lasting "pump", hardness and amazing vascularity.
* Drives amino acid/creatine uptake in muscle.
* Increases muscle protein synthesis.
* Inhibits muscle breakdown and nitrogen loss.
* Controls blood sugar, and maximizes nutrient utilization.
* Potent synergism with endogenous hormones (including peptides!)
* Synergistic potentiation with exogenous anabolics.
* Strong anti-oxidant protects liver, lipid and cardio health.

This is just a heads up thread for questions. Please feel free to ask and I'll answer what I can. The write-up and details will be presented soon upon official announcement, and I think it'll be available at NP and elsewhere in about 2-3 weeks (but don't quote me on that.) :)

God bless!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh Snap, the doctor is back in business everyone!! All I will say is if you are affiliated with it it has to be a contender for sure D. Glad to see you back in the lab doin your thing brother.

~Trip

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You have my attention, sir.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Finally. The hype is over. this will be "IT".

Glad to see you round again Dr.D.

EDIT: just read under the description of product.

Who are you working with?
How did you come up with somethign so great?(if it is in fact functional)
What are we looking at dose:price range?
You said its non-hormonal so im guessing no sides...?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Finally. The hype is over. this will be "IT".

Glad to see you round again Dr.D.

EDIT: just read under the description of product.

Who are you working with?
How did you come up with somethign so great?(if it is in fact functional)
What are we looking at dose:price range?
You said its non-hormonal so im guessing no sides...?
Thanks guys! It's fun to be back on the boards with you.

"IT"..... you might be on to a name there Twitch, but this one is NHA so maybe not this time. :p

I'm not allowed to say who I'm working with on this one yet! It's a secret right now. :)

A company contracted me to design this product, and it's a guy I've always liked personally, plus a company I've always respected. I had contractual obligations with another company before and I always honor those arrangements, but at this point I'm free to do it so I did.

I think 120ct/bottle @ 2-4caps/day recommended. Not sure about the price, but I think it should be a fair to good value for sure. Honestly, companies sometimes get upset with me because I tend to design expensive stuff. It makes margins tough. If it doesn't work I won't endorse it though, so no matter the price it'll be legit no matter what.

The only side I've heard so far is over-the-top alpha syndrome, and a feeling of invincibility in the gym. That beta tester is a good, mild mannered guy and friend of mine too, so this side surprised me a little! He was gonna stop for a day or two and then resume at a half dose I think. I think he just hit a lot of PRs really fast that made him feel that way, so maybe it wasn't the product per say but the results from it, ya know? Plus, he was also stacking MFX and HD2 with it so he was really off the chart!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
my eyes are glued

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
I will be sure to keep an eye out for this.

Your little hint hint, while subtle, was pretty clear to me. Yet, I'm kinda hoping that my hypothesis is wrong.

But be sure to keep us posted on the updates as the come Dr. D....

Any ballpark ETA on this?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I will be sure to keep an eye out for this.

Your little hint hint, while subtle, was pretty clear to me. Yet, I'm kinda hoping that my hypothesis is wrong.

But be sure to keep us posted on the updates as the come Dr. D....

Any ballpark ETA on this?
Oh no, what hint? I wasn't trying to make anything clear that wasn't supposed to clearly be clear! haha

I think 2-3wks, I will get confirmation and relay tomorrow if I'm wrong.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh Snap, the doctor is back in business everyone!! All I will say is if you are affiliated with it it has to be a contender for sure D. Glad to see you back in the lab doin your thing brother.

~Trip
word - Down with Dr.D :bandit: Looking forward to the product :thumbsup:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I havent been on this board long enough to know this doctor D, but everyone seems to love him, so i will be officially excited too! i hope its not some "undiscorverd herb from the tibetan mountain tops" or something like that!:laugh:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dr.D, if you are involved it must be legit. Also, not a ph/ps? The mystery deepens

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is some serious love for Dr D! Im feeling out of the loop here not knowing him. :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Can you elaborate on it's mechanism of action? Adaptogen, AI, Insulin-like?

Anything Dr D touches is usually a classic in the making....

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
nice....very glad to see you around here more Dr. D!! Welcome back brutha

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Just a hunch but I think this is a collaboration with Primordial Performance ("Muscle Feeder"). Either way it sounds phenomenal and I can't wait to hear the details! :bigok:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
For those of you that havent been around long(i havent either but around right when Dr.D was fading out, not a bad thing) he is extremely knowledgable and will provide what he intends too.
This for me, price wouldnt be to much of an issue, since i know i'd be getting quality.

Hope you stay around for while.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
were it not for the fact that you said a 120ct bottle i would have guessed you were working on primordial performance's muscle feeder.... but i had the impression that would be transdermal.

Interested though, as always.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
were it not for the fact that you said a 120ct bottle i would have guessed you were working on primordial performance's muscle feeder.... but i had the impression that would be transdermal.

Interested though, as always.
free bottle for whoever guess' right? IBE...hahaha

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
PP & Dr D collabo ... that would be sweet

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I havent been on this board long enough to know this doctor D, but everyone seems to love him, so i will be officially excited too! i hope its not some "undiscorverd herb from the tibetan mountain tops" or something like that!:laugh:
First you have to make the long, treacherous journey to the base of the remote mountain. Then you have to evade the booby-traps and land mines planted there by highly skilled Tibetan ninjas. Then you gotta take on the ferocious pygmies that live there and guard the secret herb with strong magic! I mean it gets worse too... when you finally get to where the herb is, it awakens a sleeping dragon that flies out of a volcano on top of the mountain and stuff.... etc, etc

Yeeeah, nothing like that. :p It's not a complicated formula really, just designed to work better and more consistency than other products in it's class. It'll probably cost less too. :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
First you have to make the long, treacherous journey to the base of the remote mountain. Then you have to evade the booby-traps and land mines planted there by highly skilled Tibetan ninjas. Then you gotta take on the ferocious pygmies that live there and guard the secret herb with strong magic! I mean it gets worse too... when you finally get to where the herb is, it awakens a sleeping dragon that flies out of a volcano on top of the mountain and stuff.... etc, etc

Yeeeah, nothing like that. :p It's not a complicated formula really, just designed to work better and more consistency than other products in it's class. It'll probably cost less too. :)
you had me at Tibetan ninjas..

looking forward to see what you have come up with big guy

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Afterall... who doesnt like puttin on some muscle! Wooooooooooo

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr.D, if you are involved it must be legit. Also, not a ph/ps? The mystery deepens

This product can be extremely synergistic with endogenous anabolic hormones and endocrine growth factors, also with miscellaneous steroidal and non-steroidal anabolics of exogenous origin. But it's NOT a ph.

Do you guys really want a new ph too? It doesn't look like they'll be tolerated much longer, not with that XT news flash the other day.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
could it be sust250 in 120caps..........just sayin'

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
There is some serious love for Dr D! Im feeling out of the loop here not knowing him. :D
I wanna love you too Ozzy! Not like a sick thing, I mean like real MAN love. Not like that weird stuff either, like a totally non-gay type of man love....... ok, I'm gonna just shut up now before it sounds any worse. lol
:friday:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! It's fun to be back on the boards with you.

"IT"..... you might be on to a name there Twitch, but this one is NHA so maybe not this time. :p

I'm not allowed to say who I'm working with on this one yet! It's a secret right now. :)

A company contracted me to design this product, and it's a guy I've always liked personally, plus a company I've always respected. I had contractual obligations with another company before and I always honor those arrangements, but at this point I'm free to do it so I did.

I think 120ct/bottle @ 2-4caps/day recommended. Not sure about the price, but I think it should be a fair to good value for sure. Honestly, companies sometimes get upset with me because I tend to design expensive stuff. It makes margins tough. If it doesn't work I won't endorse it though, so no matter the price it'll be legit no matter what.

The only side I've heard so far is over-the-top alpha syndrome, and a feeling of invincibility in the gym. That beta tester is a good, mild mannered guy and friend of mine too, so this side surprised me a little! He was gonna stop for a day or two and then resume at a half dose I think. I think he just hit a lot of PRs really fast that made him feel that way, so maybe it wasn't the product per say but the results from it, ya know? Plus, he was also stacking MFX and HD2 with it so he was really off the chart!

Dr.D,

This looks awsome. Can you let us know the following (if you are allowed to at this time):

1) Does the product effect hormone levels?

2) Will it require PCT?

3) Can it be used during PCT or as a bridge between PH/PS cycles?

4) Will the fat loss be profound?

Thanks bro! Good to see you around!

Mr.50

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Just got back home from a month long holiday, its great to see your still doing so well D with coming out with new things, just dropping in to give you preps on this new product, really wish you all the very best for it, and all the best to all of us who try this product.

Cant wait to read more details about this new supp! God bless for your time and work, please drop in here when you can, its always nice to see your posts as usual D.

Much love brother

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Is this one compound that has all these effects? Or is it a new compound with some supporting elements combined into a new product?

Sounds something like an insulin-mimetic a la corosolic acid, or some other compound that upregulates glut4 translocation.

Is the fat loss a specific mechanism of lipolysis or is it a side effect of more efficient glucose/AA utilization?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting..

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Oh yes, and welcome back! I've been gone for awhile too and just recently returned, it feels good to be back.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a hunch but I think this is a collaboration with Primordial Performance ("Muscle Feeder"). Either way it sounds phenomenal and I can't wait to hear the details! :bigok:
Hmmmmm...,,,,,

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested in seeing what this might be...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr.D,

This looks awsome. Can you let us know the following (if you are allowed to at this time):

1) Does the product effect hormone levels?

2) Will it require PCT?

3) Can it be used during PCT or as a bridge between PH/PS cycles?

4) Will the fat loss be profound?

Thanks bro! Good to see you around!

Mr.50
Hey 50! Good to see you around again too, been awhile.

1) should slightly elevate test and insulin too possibly
2) no pct needed
3) yes, very pct friendly, great for restoring HDL and liver values after a cycle
4) not profound loss, but with that in mind you could amplify that effect to a significant degree in the area fat prevention

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Just got back home from a month long holiday, its great to see your still doing so well D with coming out with new things, just dropping in to give you preps on this new product, really wish you all the very best for it, and all the best to all of us who try this product.

Cant wait to read more details about this new supp! God bless for your time and work, please drop in here when you can, its always nice to see your posts as usual D.

Much love brother
Much love back to you my brother in Christ! God bless and thanks for the shout out.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Whoa! I don't know what's going on but this thread just disappeared and then re-appeared...must be that pygmy magic! Anyways, glad to see you designing again! Really, I am!