New Muscle Gainer!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Is this one compound that has all these effects? Or is it a new compound with some supporting elements combined into a new product?

Sounds something like an insulin-mimetic a la corosolic acid, or some other compound that upregulates glut4 translocation.

Is the fat loss a specific mechanism of lipolysis or is it a side effect of more efficient glucose/AA utilization?
Your on the right track! ;) There is a significantly decreases fat accumulation, in part related to the metabolic consequences of altered carbohydrate metabolism. The formula has multiple components that act synergistically to achieve this effect.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Whoa! I don't know what's going on but this thread just disappeared and then re-appeared...must be that pygmy magic! Anyways, glad to see you designing again! Really, I am!
I'm telling you man, those lil' fellas do not play! Gotta have some serious super powers to contend with pygmy magic.
:wizard:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, somehow I feel this isn't the same product as the Muscle Feeder that is being developed, the thread title would have made the guesswork all to easy . Although....altered carb metabolism, hmmmm. :ponder:

If you need help twisting Sam's arm to carry this at NutraPlanet , show us some good feedback and you bet we will carry it. I'm pretty certain that you will have formulated a very effective product and would be willing to bet you can see it at NP as soon as it is available (Lets hope there's no exclusive contract with some retailer, ugh :( )

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
What kind of effects could be expected for females? Or is this strictly a male product?

isoc

Awards
  • Established
Dr D, sounds like a great product, and love that it is non-hormonal, Ill be buying as soon as available. Better than the product though is that you are back to doing what you enjoy and back around the boards, we missed you brother!

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
can it be taken long term?...like a protein powder?

must be cycled?

...pct friendly but not to be confused as a otc pct right?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey 50! Good to see you around again too, been awhile.

1) should slightly elevate test and insulin too possibly
2) no pct needed
3) yes, very pct friendly, great for restoring HDL and liver values after a cycle
4) not profound loss, but with that in mind you could amplify that effect to a significant degree in the area fat prevention
Thanks bro! Much love and I am in for a few bottles of this to give it a solid try!

Mr.50

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoa! I don't know what's going on but this thread just disappeared and then re-appeared...must be that pygmy magic! Anyways, glad to see you designing again! Really, I am!
The reason for this may give you a better clue as to who Dr. D partnered up with, unless I miss my guess. Or the thread never disappeared in the first place :blink:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First you have to make the long, treacherous journey to the base of the remote mountain. Then you have to evade the booby-traps and land mines planted there by highly skilled Tibetan ninjas. Then you gotta take on the ferocious pygmies that live there and guard the secret herb with strong magic! I mean it gets worse too... when you finally get to where the herb is, it awakens a sleeping dragon that flies out of a volcano on top of the mountain and stuff.... etc, etc

Yeeeah, nothing like that. :p It's not a complicated formula really, just designed to work better and more consistency than other products in it's class. It'll probably cost less too. :)
No magic "undiscovered indian/tibetan herbs" etc, I like this dude already! Go you good thing *cracks whip*

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
The only side I've heard so far is over-the-top alpha syndrome, and a feeling of invincibility in the gym. That beta tester is a good, mild mannered guy and friend of mine too, so this side surprised me a little! He was gonna stop for a day or two and then resume at a half dose I think. I think he just hit a lot of PRs really fast that made him feel that way, so maybe it wasn't the product per say but the results from it, ya know? Plus, he was also stacking MFX and HD2 with it so he was really off the chart!
hmmmm Me likey

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D has been associated with formulating some great products in the past. I took a couple beta bottles of HX2 when he first formulated it a while back and then gave feedback. I was doubtful I would notice much but ended up being really surprised that it actually came through on its claims. I remember having a raging libido increase on it and actually asked him about it. I don't think he would want his name associated with anything that he knew didn't work or provide some benefit.

I'm interested to see what this is and who he's working with.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Dr.D is a good guy, one of the few that really can walk the walk. Im looking forward to seeing what he has been working on.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dr. D has been associated with formulating some great products in the past. I took a couple beta bottles of HX2 when he first formulated it a while back and then gave feedback. I was doubtful I would notice much but ended up being really surprised that it actually came through on its claims. I remember having a raging libido increase on it and actually asked him about it. I don't think he would want his name associated with anything that he knew didn't work or provide some benefit.

The guy is kind of like a legend. I know it is the internet and all but the guy helped with

Activate
Superdrol
Jungle Warfare
Hyperdrol
Rebound

They has had his hands in alot of good stuff.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
The guy is kind of like a legend. I know it is the internet and all but the guy helped with

Activate
Superdrol
Jungle Warfare
Hyperdrol
Rebound

They has had his hands in alot of good stuff.

Not to mention bringing a pretty definitive "oral pulsing" regimen to the public light. First time I had heard of it.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've grown to love D after reading a lot of his posts and pming him here and there. Smart dude and nice too. Always gives a straight up answer. I'm very excited to see what this is but I kinda have an idea already

sactown1

Awards
Is this company perhaps...Primordial Performance?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
can it be taken long term?...like a protein powder?

must be cycled?

...pct friendly but not to be confused as a otc pct right?
Well, even creatine should be cycled IMO, but you could take it long term theoretically. There is no chronic toxicity threat IME (and in fact the longer you take it the better your lipids look) but it can loose maximum effectiveness the longer you take it. It would be most efficient to cycle it 4-8wks on then 2-3wks off before recycle.

It has some PCT potential to raise test production for sure, but not strong enough to use as a solo PCT.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
The reason for this may give you a better clue as to who Dr. D partnered up with, unless I miss my guess. Or the thread never disappeared in the first place :blink:
It disappeared briefly, and I had to explain myself because somebody "reported" me. :) I thought I made it clear in the opening post that I was working with a sponsor here, but I was presumptuous not to inform a mod what I was up to so that they would know before. At least we know AM is still under ethical rule. Amen!
:usa2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Needless to say, i'm very interested in this product, D. You're a very intelligent and articulate man; not to mention formulated some amazing products over the years. It's really great to see you back posting away, buddy.

Whatever this is, sign me up! :D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Needless to say, i'm very interested in this product, D. You're a very intelligent and articulate man; not to mention formulated some amazing products over the years. It's really great to see you back posting away, buddy.

Whatever this is, sign me up! :D
I agree...I'm interested! :)

Oh btw...cheer to ya brutha man!:cheers:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

I remember that HD2 beta you ran for AX. I do remember that you responded very positively, even started a second bottle to extend it right? You were very skeptical, about the product as well as me. By the time you were half way done with the testing though, we were chatting on personal email and I had made a new friend! :) I am always eager to prove my sincerity, and thankful for the opportunity to meet quality friends like you on-line who have enriched my existence. Thanks for chiming in Alpine.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this. Nice to finally meet the legend.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
geeze i didn't even know i was talkin to a legend when you wrote on my wall d.

thank you :)

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am in sign me up please

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dr. D, who's that?
;)
Let the truth be known - he is a great man, with a great mind, and a heart of gold.

I'm in for whatever it is... :biglaugh:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lungz, where did you get that snap shot of my wife?:poke:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lungz, where did you get that snap shot of my wife?:poke:
Funny story: The shot was taken accidentally in my bedroom while we were about to... :blink: ... play checkers. Yeah, that's it - checkers!

:biglaugh:

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is quite the following you have Dr. D, I can't tell if the excitement is more for your return or for this new (undisclosed) product. I can only hope there is enough of the first batch to go around for everyone.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny story: The shot was taken accidentally in my bedroom while we were about to... :blink: ... play checkers. Yeah, that's it - checkers!

:biglaugh:
Yep! The day I took random photos. :D

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
geeze i didn't even know i was talkin to a legend when you wrote on my wall d.

thank you :)
You guys are too kind. :) I'm humbled by such words, and very thankful for my on-line buds!

It's more like an urban legend though, because DR.D is only a fictitious character. Kinda like bigfoot, or the mysterious chupacobra! :crazy: LOL

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Hey what do you mean the chupacabra is real!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDrcOeAWeRs"]YouTube - Chupacabra in Cuero, Texas. 8/8/08[/ame]

:laugh:
Good to have you back Dr. D

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
OK, I'm authorized to disclose now so here's the deal.....

The name of the product is Glycobol.
It'll be on preorder at NP within 2 weeks.

The company releasing this is Anabolic Innovations.
(Iron Lungz is the only one who guessed right!)

The primary mechanism of action is Insulinomimetic.
(Enigma76 got the closest to guessing the category)

So there you have it. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hot damn! - I like what i'm hearing, J. I can't wait to check this out!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established

very nice!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds good so far...look forward to more info

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahh the cat is out of the bag!!! Very good stuff :). Like everything else D has done you won't be dissappointed

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
2nded. Looking forward to the details :thumbsup:

The name has been floating around for over a month though.
Really? Well I didn't spill the beans Steve, you know that. I never even do these kinda threads. Well, except one other time years and years ago, an obscure little product that started with an S and ended with a D (lol) but now I'll let the good reps of AI start taking this over. I think the write-up will be presented early next week to outline all the details.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? Well I didn't spill the beans Steve, you know that. I never even do these kinda threads. Well, except one other time years and years ago, an obscure little product that started with an S and ended with a D (lol) but now I'll let the good reps of AI start taking this over. I think the write-up will be presented early next week to outline all the details.
The AI reps were teasing us back here . Stxnas was being a big tease and I didn't catch it; perhaps Iron Lungz did.

For me, if it starts with an s, and it ends with a d, it's Salad :)