New Muscle Gainer!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
how do u think this would fare taking it before bed along with ZMK
I loved it!! You can check out my log in my sig. I work 1 month days, then 1 month nights, so I figured it would help me sleep during the days, and man, did it ever!! I only ever dosed 1 at a time, it's all I ever needed. Might have needed 2 if I was doing way more carbs, but I got the results I wanted. Good luck!!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
How could somebody that doesn't lift weights maximize Glycobol usage in order to lose weight ?

IE, My wife doesn't lift weights, but does like to run, jog, and hit the elliptical. Can somebody like this use Glycobol too? If so, should they use it any differently than you or I use it?

Thanks in advance!!!
Mike's suggestion sounded good, to start with 1 cap per large meal (1-4 caps/day total.) Hard to go too far wrong like that. That's for normal non-athletes though. You're wife is a runner, and she should probably apply it like a lifter or any other athlete would.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I loved it!! You can check out my log in my sig. I work 1 month days, then 1 month nights, so I figured it would help me sleep during the days, and man, did it ever!! I only ever dosed 1 at a time, it's all I ever needed. Might have needed 2 if I was doing way more carbs, but I got the results I wanted. Good luck!!
just tried it last night cause i went to the gym late so my last meal was about an hour before bed. i think it made me sleep too well. i never have dreams and last night i had 2 crazy ass ones that woke me up.

yogimaster

Awards
is there a reason why 4 pills is max for a day? i am taking 2 am, 2 pm and am thinking of taking 2 before bed. Speaking of which, when I take 1 before bed I get vivd dreams during sleep as though I am awake but when I take 2 pills I get very deep and restful sleep?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Some people have GI issues with more so we suggest that.

I do the what you are talking about 2 AM, 2 PM and 2 before bed.

I think probably the best way to do it would be to split up to 1 - 1- 1 etc throughout the day.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mike's suggestion sounded good, to start with 1 cap per large meal (1-4 caps/day total.) Hard to go too far wrong like that. That's for normal non-athletes though. You're wife is a runner, and she should probably apply it like a lifter or any other athlete would.
I'm not sure how I missed this reply. Thanks for the response mi amigo!

Have you talked any of your lady friends into taking Glycobol yet?

I've been eating smaller meals and using one at a time and I'm still seeing good results. As of late, I'm simply dosing the number of Gbols per meal based of the amount of carbs per meal (loosely following the carb intake suggested on the label of Glycobol).

is there a reason why 4 pills is max for a day? i am taking 2 am, 2 pm and am thinking of taking 2 before bed. Speaking of which, when I take 1 before bed I get vivd dreams during sleep as though I am awake but when I take 2 pills I get very deep and restful sleep?
Are you eating before bed or are you using the Glycobol for a GH boost as Dr. D has described?

Some people have GI issues with more so we suggest that.

I do the what you are talking about 2 AM, 2 PM and 2 before bed.

I think probably the best way to do it would be to split up to 1 - 1- 1 etc throughout the day.
I'm pretty busy and literally don't sit down to eat until dinner. Due to this, I eat a lot of smaller "meals" throughout the day. I've been using one Glycobol for these small carb containing meals and then two for my biggest meal of the day. This has been working out great for me and FWIIW, I wait about 25 - 30 minutes after dosing before eating.

I'm being dead honest when I say this. My biceps haven't been vascular since I right before I got engaged. I've been married for three years now and as of this past week I now have vascualr biceps after being on Glycobol for two to three weeks! The only thing I really changed was to try and allocate my carb intake to coincide with times when I can take Glycobol. Other than that, I still eat the same foods and SNACK ALL THE TIME!

If I can continue to get results like this, Glycobol will be my all time favorite supp and will remain in my stash along with my Cycle Support and whey protein!

yogimaster

Awards
I am taking it before bed with BCAA for the Gh boost a la Dr. D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. I was just asking b/c it was mentioned.

Thanks for your support!!!

BloodPoolKid

Awards
I had purchased Glycobol a couple months back and was taken as directed for a 2 week period before I had to give up on the product. For that two week period I had the worst case of diarrhea and severe stomach cramps, however, the results were great to say the least and if I could I would start cycling Glycobol again.

Is there anything I can take in addition to Glycobol that might counter the side affects I had while using this product?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
The thread was buried before my time..
Quick question... okay this looks like nutrient partitioning with complex carbs.

How does it compare with Anabolic Pump from USBLabs.
At first glance it appears similar.

(At last I remember what Anabolic Pump is called).

I presume this question has been asked before .. but this is one big thread.

yogimaster

Awards
what I had found is, the time between taking the Glycobol and the subsequent food intake makes all the difference in the stomach problems. Minimize the time in between helps alleviate the problem.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The thread was buried before my time..
Quick question... okay this looks like nutrient partitioning with complex carbs.

How does it compare with Anabolic Pump from USBLabs.
At first glance it appears similar.

(At last I remember what Anabolic Pump is called).

I presume this question has been asked before .. but this is one big thread.
from a purely subjective standpoint, glycobol feels more similar to pslin than anabolic pump.

Gonzo

Awards
QUESTION;

I remember "back in the day" when supplements like "Vanadyl Sulfate" were all the rage...is this going to work the same wa. Is this a new evolution of vanadl slfate?

GONZO !!!

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
How effective would this product be for insulin resistant individuals?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Specify bro
Was just a general inquiry...but I do have a friend who has to constantly watch every calorie and cant go on a bulk without putting on more fat then muscle. Other products like Anabolic Pump, Slin, etc. haven't done much of anything to change that.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was just a general inquiry...but I do have a friend who has to constantly watch every calorie and cant go on a bulk without putting on more fat then muscle. Other products like Anabolic Pump, Slin, etc. haven't done much of anything to change that.

I have not used any of the other products so I cannot comment on them. Maybe your friend would like to try the trial size of Glycobol. It would really be impossible to tell honestly how effective it will be with the problems he has but a trial size will be a lot cheaper and he can judge it effects. Hope this helps.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/glycobol-trial-size-1-week-s-supply.html

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established