first PH cycle....gimme your thoughts

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
I have done alot of research and now on day 13 of trenadrol/epistane stack. Days 1-10 60mg trenadrol
Days 11-40 60mg trenadrol and 30mg epistane
Total of just under 6 weeks.
Lifting and diet is excellent.
Liver detoxifier will be started on day 20-first 2 weeks pct.
PCT is by Anabolic Xtreme, Anvanced PCT. (any good?)
So far i have been noticing a little of insomnia. Strength is definately going up, and body weight is up 5lbs. (probably mostly from diet).
Let me know what looks good or bad with this cycle. Any advise would really be appreciated. Thanks!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
my thoughts? get a SERM, just in case. Advanced PCT? decent product. why wait so long to start the liver support.

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
how do you recommend i do the liver support? during entire cycle?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
wrong section! You'll get more replies and help in the steroid section :)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
thanks dude. i am a neewby at this site
you're gonna burn in hell..........just joking, he's right though. i didn't even notice the section this was posted in.....i just search "new posts" not specific forums

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
you're gonna burn in hell..........just joking, he's right though. i didn't even notice the section this was posted in.....i just search "new posts" not specific forums
i got a feeling your right, i am gonna burn in hell. But i wouldnt have it any other way!

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Well not to be a dic* but dont come in here and say "youve done alot of research" because you obviously HAVE NOT. Epistane is a 17aa steroid and is liver toxic. You should have started your liver support 2 weeks prior to even starting the cycle. And your pct is horrific. Advanced pct by anabolic xtreme is a great product, but will not suffice as a standalone for the cycle your running. You even asked in your post if it was "any good?" Why would you rely on something to bring your body back to homeostasis without even knowing its effictiveness? You should have gotten a serm and probably a cort blocker while continuing to run your support supps throughout pct.

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
ok, dont worry about being a dic*, means you care about me!......starting the milk thistle now for the next 30 days. what in your opinion is the best total pct for this cycle? anabolic xtreme pct with clomid? let me know here thanks.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
ok, dont worry about being a dic*, means you care about me!......starting the milk thistle now for the next 30 days. what in your opinion is the best total pct for this cycle? anabolic xtreme pct with clomid? let me know here thanks.
that would be fine. theres a SERM there and an AI (6-bromo) form the advanced PCT. depending on what your running and how long would depend on dosages

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Yea run 800 to 1000mg of milk thistle and use the advanced pct in conjunction with clomid. Run the clomid 50/50/50 and use advanced pct as directed. good luck man.

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
Yea run 800 to 1000mg of milk thistle and use the advanced pct in conjunction with clomid. Run the clomid 50/50/50 and use advanced pct as directed. good luck man.
appreciate it dude