alright reps, gimme what ya got

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i've been taking RPM for months now, and it's time for a break. don't worry appnut, i'll be back. but what i'm looking for is a neck-breaking pre-w/o supp. i do not care much if it's a pill, tablet or drink. the only thing you should know is that i w/o in the morning and about 30 to 45 minutes after i wake up. i do not have a problem with stims or anything like that. again, i need something that will come just this side of exploding my heart, when i get to the gym i wanna be:yikes:....suggestions?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
3-5 R4W caps, 30 minutes later 1-2 scoops JP8(15minutes pre/wo). or just use 3 scoops JP8 pre/wo.that should get your ticker pumpin..........

sorry, im not a rep............:(

just an innocent bystander. lol

tattoopierced1

HyperTropX 30 minutes or Hyperpump 10 minutes or less would work well

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
My two favorite preworkouts right now are JP8 and Shock Therapy...

Shock Therapy is a much stimmier product but still gives that awesome "I never wanna stop" feeling

JP8 makes me feel like I can bench press houses off of their foundations...and it makes me wanna rip the faces off of baby bunny rabbits and eat them like fruit rollups.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
JP8 makes me feel like I can bench press houses off of their foundations...and it makes me wanna rip the faces off of baby bunny rabbits and eat them like fruit rollups.
ohh, nice. now that's my kind of supp, i hate bunnies

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
I am really liking Ragnarok by Millenium Sport... Its giving me all the endurance and pump I could want and not to mention that the "pump" stays with you all day. My veins were still bursting out of my arms nearly 4 hours after I left the gym. Hope this helps.

tonyjaafan

Awards
I'm not a rep but I really like Jack3d by USP labs..it is really good. Alternatively pick up some Geranium and Sulbutamine from here..and throw some caffeine in..boy that would be strong..real strong.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'll throw in for ragnarok, or a geranium product which includes Jack3d or JP8 :)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i'll throw in for ragnarok, or a geranium product which includes Jack3d or JP8 :)
i think i'm going to go with J8P. i enjoy other Diesel products that i've taken....so why not? RW4 is on sale where i shop also.....so both togehter should get me twitching

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, the pregnenelone in R4W is kinda nifty too for a while, not sure I love it for super long term usage tho

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the pregnenelone in R4W is kinda nifty too for a while, not sure I love it for super long term usage tho
i'm just looking for something until i get back with my 1st love.....RPM. i feel like i'm commiting adultry or something....:laugh:

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
JACKED IS THE WAY TO GO
Yeah USP if u look closly at the ingredients on Jack3d it looks so solid and really effective due to Beta Alanine mix. Superior boiavailabilty and yes its usplabs the name u can trust lol hahaha. I am going to try mine tonight. I will update on it and see how effective everyone here says it is.

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
CARNIVORE by Better Body Sports!!!! Oh wait- its not out yet, and isn't sold on np.com- shoot......

TheAmazing1

TheAmazing1

Awards
My two favorite preworkouts right now are JP8 and Shock Therapy...

Shock Therapy is a much stimmier product but still gives that awesome "I never wanna stop" feeling

SOLD!!! bad for kids and easter though.. but who cares? look kids that dudes benchin houses:bigeyes:

TheAmazing1

TheAmazing1

Awards
in all seriosity.. ive always been a fan of shock therapy i like the stims. jacked was sick but built a tolerance quickly and in the end made me somehat dependent. after i took it i felt like i couldnt get up without taking some sort of stim.. im in rehab now takin it day by day with reset ad.

jp-8 does sound good and id like to try that too. i ordered r4w which is the stim in jp-8 (i believe) , but waiting til finished with reset. r4w was just on sale but looks like it sold out. might also look into white flood i think you can get a sample free at NP