where do they all come from??

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
how is creatine created....outside the body, in a powdery drinkable form??

where do they get hormones like testosterone??

where do you find all of these things that are naturaly created in the body like melatonin??

these may seem like amateur questions but i have always wondered where they are all from.....

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

where do you find all of these things that are naturaly created in the body like melatonin??

these may seem like amateur questions but i have always wondered where they are all from.....
Google would be the first place I would look... Honestly.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Well when a mommy creatine and a daddy creatine both really love eachother.......

Its made from the reaction between a synthetic salt and another chemical in a large glass reactor, IIRC. Australia and Germany are two of the primary producers of synthetic creatine and then it is outsourced throughout the globe.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well when a mommy creatine and a daddy creatine both really love eachother.......

Its made from the reaction between a synthetic salt and another chemical in a large glass reactor, IIRC. Australia and Germany are two of the primary producers of synthetic creatine and then it is outsourced throughout the globe.
Read meat also contains Creatine.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
chemical processes man..usually done in labs or your basement if you know what your doing ( of course only with proper research permits)...lol

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i never knew that creatine was made like that....the only reason i didnt do google was because im a lazy bastard and i got lots of other stuff.....
i will google when i got me some more time!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Creatine is sort of like maple syrup...takes a lot of raw ingredient to yield a little bit of end product.

To make a 1kg tub of creatine, you need to add proteolytic enzymes to ~75lbs of red meat. Then add ~2L ethanol and let it sit for ~7 days. Then you centrifuge the meat sauce and decant the supernatant. You centrifuge the supernatant again at ~50,000 rpm x 9hrs and VIOLA....you have a creatine pellet that you just mash up and throw in a tub.

FUQQING WITH YOU! :lol:

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Fish oil comes from literally boiling fish flesh and then filtering the oil that comes out.

Some things are made by bacteria engineered to secrete human hormones for example.

Not sure about creatine.

Whey powder is made from filtered milk since you can separate whey from casein. Then it's filtered further, dried out and sold.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

The moon weasels are the answers to all 3 questions.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHA wow yall are crazy! "in the lab".... haha