Now Sustain Alpha more effective and affordable than ever!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Exclamation Now Sustain Alpha more effective and affordable than ever!

Fellow AM Members,

I’d like to announce the latest improvements to our topical products Sustain Alpha, Dermacrine, and DermaTherm.

The highly effective Testosterone booster Sustain Alpha has been enhanced with 15% more 7,8-Benzoflavone.

Now, each 6 pump application of Sustain Alpha includes -
    Resveratrol (99%) – 162 mg
    7,8-Benzoflavone (99%) – 108 mg
    Aromatic oil blend - 21 mg
    Since production has been scaled up we have been able to reduce our prices!

Now, Sustain Alpha, Dermacrine, and DermaTherm have been reduced to only $49.95!
    [from a previous $59.95]

Plus, all topicals are now included with our new travel friendly and leak proof piston pump bottles. No more extra pumps! [These bottles will also allow for more accurate dosing.]

Additionally, our topical products are now more effective and better absorbed than ever with our new 5.0 formula.

5.0 Benefits – (In addition to the 4.0 formula benefits)

New high purity solvents [ethoxy diglycol, dimethyl isosorbide] improve freeze/thaw stability, so now the active ingredients can stay dissolved without “crashing” and becoming “gritty and sandy” after shipping in cold temperatures. In addition to improving stability, these new solvents also enhance delivery across the skin, making the 5.0 formula the most effective formula yet.
    Please feel free to post any questions or concerns you may have.

Thank you.

Eric Potratz
    President & Founder

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
    Email - [email protected]
    Visit - Primordial Performance

2. Does 7,8 Benzo reverse testicle atrophy?
    •   

3. Sustain Alpha is awesome stuff. I'm not sure I've ever felt as good as when I was on it.

4. ooooh, that bottle looks more convenient.

I like the aluminium bottles, but the pump is such a pain in the arse when you have to chuck it in your bag. The spray top is fine for travelling mind but i hate using it for application..... so either way i lose lol.

Will look forward to trying the new formula once my current stash runs out.

5. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Sustain Alpha is awesome stuff....
    Absolutely. All Primordial Performance products I used were great. My favourite PP stack is Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, and EndoAmp.
    There is always a next step. These statements are not intended to constitute medical advice, and as such are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Absolutely. All Primordial Performance products I used were great. My favourite PP stack is Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, and EndoAmp.
    Damn...I'd love to run that, but don't think I could afford it at the moment.

50 days of sustain alpha should be fun though.

7. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Lol, I see what you did there

8. Man this stuff looks sweet! I might actually have to get some now!

9. How long does a single bottle of sustain alpha last and how does it compare to say mass FX? Ive never tryed anything like it before and was wondering about possible sides and how exactly it is applied and used...Thanks guys

10. Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    How long does a single bottle of sustain alpha last and how does it compare to say mass FX? Ive never tryed anything like it before and was wondering about possible sides and how exactly it is applied and used...Thanks guys
    It would last about a month at the 5 on, 2 day off protocol. (6 pumps per day)

One side-effect from Sustain Alpha is annoying erections that may wake you up in the middle if the night.

Seriously though, the only side-effect weve ever had reported is about 1-2% of our customers who say the Sustain makes their skin itchy [light rash]. However this only seems to happen in very dry or humid climates.

-Eric

11. It's on my shopping list for sure.

12. One side-effect from Sustain Alpha is annoying erections that may wake you up in the middle if the night.

-Eric[/QUOTE]

He's right about that! And they're not just at night. Strong Morning Wood ( as in "Geez, is thing ever gonna go down? I gotta pee." ). Also, random, persistent wood throught the day.

My recommendation: be sure to wear shirts which do not need to be tucked in.

srczm

13. Quote Originally Posted by sarcazmo View Post

He's right about that! And they're not just at night. Strong Morning Wood ( as in "Geez, is thing ever gonna go down? I gotta pee." ). Also, random, persistent wood throught the day.

My recommendation: be sure to wear shirts which do not need to be tucked in.

srczm
    lol...

-Eric

14. Plus the new bottle can easily be passed off as shaving cream vs the old one which would provoke questioning from others -.-

15. wow sounds good. how are the results with sustain alpha?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    It would last about a month at the 5 on, 2 day off protocol. (6 pumps per day)

One side-effect from Sustain Alpha is annoying erections that may wake you up in the middle if the night.

Seriously though, the only side-effect weve ever had reported is about 1-2% of our customers who say the Sustain makes their skin itchy [light rash]. However this only seems to happen in very dry or humid climates.

-Eric
    So it is better to dose 5 on, 2 off or ed?

17. Quote Originally Posted by small_guy View Post
    So it is better to dose 5 on, 2 off or ed?
    Yes, this is the new dosing protocol for maximum effectiveness long-term.

The phase shift allows the GnRH receptors and leydig cells to re-sensitize during the “off” period, so they can produce a stronger surge during the “on” period.

-Eric

18. Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    wow sounds good. how are the results with sustain alpha?
    Here is some more info about how Sustain works and user feedback -

Sustain Alpha boosting Testosterone through GABAergic Modulation

-Eric

19. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Haha

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

20. You can also get this great Pp stack for a reasonable price:

Legendary

21. could this be used on my off days on an epi pulse instead of mass fx?

22. dammit i just grabbed a bottle of the older stuff
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

23. Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    could this be used on my off days on an epi pulse instead of mass fx?
    Yes.

Sustain Alpha is being used during cycles to help avoid total suppression. For the on-cycle protocol you would use it 3 days on, 3 days off... At the minimum we recommend 2 days on, 5 days off.

Then for PCT you switch to 5 days on, 2 days off.

I'll be posting a new Sustain FAQ soon.

-Eric

24. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Yes.

Sustain Alpha is being used during cycles to help avoid total suppression. For the on-cycle protocol you would use it 3 days on, 3 days off... At the minimum we recommend 2 days on, 5 days off.

Then for PCT you switch to 5 days on, 2 days off.

I'll be posting a new Sustain FAQ soon.

-Eric
    Without a doubt that will be part of my next cycle's protocol.

Legendary

25. i was planning on doing a low dose EOD pulse of epistane for four weeks for my first time. I had originally planned on taking mass fx on my off days and then two weeks of it into PCT. Your product looks real good though and i guess its a better test booster than mass FX.

If i try sustain alpha could i do it on my off days only or do i have to do it 3 on, 3 off or 5 on and 2 off? I was planning on running restore for my entire cycle and then doing PCS for four weeks and using the remaining sustain alpha (2 weeks- 5 on 2 off). How does that all sound? I dont really plan on going over 30mg or taking a ton of support supps...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sustain Alpha is back and on pre sale - BPS
    By BPS in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-21-2015, 02:34 PM
  2. SUSTAIN ALPHA ,ACTIVATE XTREME AND ANABETA??
    By MataLeao in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 02:58 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 08:31 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 11:07 AM