Home Ultrasound??

clint3612

Awards
As a 33 year old weight lifter I have on and off again elbow problems. Has anyone tried a home ultrasound unit and if you did, does anyone know which one is the best. I take the proper supps. However, heavy heavy lifting puts strains on my elbows and I want to see if there is something I can do at home.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
As a 33 year old weight lifter I have on and off again elbow problems. Has anyone tried a home ultrasound unit and if you did, does anyone know which one is the best. I take the proper supps. However, heavy heavy lifting puts strains on my elbows and I want to see if there is something I can do at home.
take some joint supps and some cissus that should relieve your problem and be careful how you lift. don't snap out or straighten completely out your elbows when you lift. this will put more strain on the muscles you are working instead of locking the arms out and resting. as far as ultrasound i have no idea. is the ultrasound supposed to get rid of pain?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i have a terrible pain in my left elbow...the only thing i do for it is mega dose cissus...and it goes away...and sometimes it gets real bad so i have to take some oxycotton but the cissus works great...

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i have a terrible pain in my left elbow...the only thing i do for it is mega dose cissus...and it goes away...and sometimes it gets real bad so i have to take some oxycotton but the cissus works great...
somebody yesterday pointed me towards agmatine and dl-phenylalanine as a great pain relief combo

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
somebody yesterday pointed me towards agmatine and dl-phenylalanine as a great pain relief combo
ill have o try that out in the future...get me some bulk Agmatine at NP...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a TEMs at the house- I really like it- but I only use it on pulled muscles- it doesn't really seem to help much for tendons, etc.- I have found that Marine Lipids, cissus, bromelain, CMO, and some other things in combination work much better- and drinking a good bit of water helps as well....

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
I get ultrasound and stim for pulled muscles and tendons and everything from football. I asked the trainer what the stuff does and he said it hasnt been proven wether or not either really does anything in actaully facilitating healing. I wouldnt wast money on that expensive equipment but look into what is causing your elbow stress...