Pic's of homemade diskes..

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My Mom was the worst in the kitchen..
She cooked with Hate..
Yrs ago I became a single parent and my kids nutrition depended on Me..
I worked as a prep chef at the Grand Bohemian just for recipes and to learn some kick a** dishes..

Let see some dishes..
Z...

Attachments

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The rice with Porto. mushrooms and cream of mushroom soup..
Z...

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks like another tasty dinner. I need to start taking more pictures of meals.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Croc pot cube steak, mashed tatters, peas

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pain can be great sometimes!!! Is that squash or sweet potato?

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sweet potato!
My typos have been awful this week. Plain vs pain. Too funny

First time I did a structured meal plan I didn’t know that yams and sweet potato were one in the same. Was at the market w my wife who knew there was no difference but watched me ask a couple clerks in produce where the yams were only to find sweet potatoes. I was on a mission. Could only find sweet potatoes no yams!!! Lol We still joke about this.
🤣🤣🤣

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My typos have been awful this week. Plain vs pain. Too funny

First time I did a structured meal plan I didn’t know that yams and sweet potato were one in the same. Was at the market w my wife who knew there was no difference but watched me ask a couple clerks in produce where the yams were only to find sweet potatoes. I was on a mission. Could only find sweet potatoes no yams!!! Lol We still joke about this.
🤣🤣🤣
That’s a good one 😂
It’s funny at first my wife would not eat sweet potatoes, only white potatoes. Then she tried one and now that’s the only potato she like now. I like both but also the least picky eater so anything goes.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That’s a good one 😂
It’s funny at first my wife would not eat sweet potatoes, only white potatoes. Then she tried one and now that’s the only potato she like now. I like both but also the least picky eater so anything goes.
My wife won’t eat them still. She will eat the sweet potato puffs when I air fry but drowns them in ketchup. It’s like me w egg whites. If I eat them cooked I have to put so extra stuff much on ‘em that it defeats the purpose. But I can drink them from the container no problem.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 7
tim1985 Pics 9
MaDmaN Pics 29
General Chat 0
Pics 0