Should i stop usnic acid?

sjfou

Awards
G’day – im currently on day 5 of a 14 day usnic acid cycle – im taking 3 doses a day starting at a total of 200mg a day (65mg x3) & working up to 260mg (up 5mg every 3days).

Im currently on day 5 & have just noticed blood in my stools.
UA has been the only change ive made in supps, diet or training – I have no other complaints – no headaches, no pain, no discomfort, no abdominal cramps etc. – just the surprisingly blood in the toilet bowl – im 23, 75kgs cutting to 70kg if that helps - should I stop or ride it out for 9 days?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
stop it bro.... and see a doctor.

but thats also WAYY to muchb usnic acid anyway

if u were gunna go that route, lipolyze and solmalyze woulda been a better option

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
USNIC ACID Inside all the cells of the body, ATP (adenosine triphosphate) is the fuel source that powers all daily activities.&nbspThe majority of this ATP is produced when fats are oxidized (burnt up) inside the mitochondria (power station) of the muscle cell.&nbspUsnic acid is what’s known in the field of biochemistry as an uncoupling agent. Derived from a simple plant lichen, Usnic acid “uncouples” or disconnects the ATP-producing machinery in the cell and “releases” all the potential energy that was supposed to be used to produce ATP.&nbspDue to the energy and ATP loss (which is dissipated as heat), the muscle cells must dig into stored body fat and oxidize additional fats to ensure that optimal energy levels are maintained within the cells.

The following analogy should help explain how Usnic acid exerts its energy-wasting effect in the human body. Imagine someone putting a hole in the gas tank of your automobile. The car would still perform at maximal capacity however, it would require a significant amount of additional fuel to travel the same distance it had before the punctured tank. Likewise, Usnic acid creates temporary “holes” in the mitochondrial membranes which then result in the loss of valuable “fuel” (ATP) from the “tank” (muscle cell).&nbspTo combat this energy loss, additional fatty acids must be oxidized to ensure optimal performance levels.

Even more exciting is that fact that Usnic acid “wastes” calories without elevating blood pressure, without raising heart rate, and without causing any central nervous system stimulation.&nbspAn individual can, literally, swallow a dose of Usnic acid, fall asleep, and start burning fat even while unconscious.

Individuals who consume 30-60mg of Usnic acid per day usually notice a slight increase in body temperature.&nbspThis phenomenon is due to the fact that lost energy escapes from the body as heat. Remember, warmth is a good indicator that the Usnic acid is effectively wasting energy and thus burning fat.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON USNIC ACID
CLICK HERE

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Usnic acid causes cellular energy-wasting by allowing potential energy that could be used to synthesize ATP to leak out of the cells via “leaky” mitochondrial membranes. Because of this energy loss, the cells must compensate by oxidizing additional fatty acids in order to ensure that adequate ATP levels are maintained. Whenever fatty acid oxidation in increased, the production of free radicals is also increased; and too many free radicals can potentially damage the cells integrity. This is where antioxidants come into play.

Several in vitro (cell culture) studies have demonstrated that massive amounts of Usnic acid can damage liver cells. Remember, this data has only been observed in petri dish conditions; not in the living organism. It should also be remembered that cells grown in petri dishes have one distinct disadvantage over cells found in the living body; there are no antioxidant systems to protect against free radical-induced oxidative damage. With this fact in mind, these same studies revealed that by adding a simple antioxidant like vitamin E to the cell culture media, cell damage was drastically reduced (if not eliminated).

The human body has a large array of endogenous antioxidant systems such as superoxide dismutase, glutathione reductase, catalase, and various peroxidases that effectively neutralize most free radicals that can lead to oxidative stress. Additionally, LIPOLYZE and SOMALYZE are both fortified with green tea extract and Vitamin E which further serve to reduce the threat of antioxidant damage within the cells.

I was reading how LIPOLYZE and SOMALYZE waste energy (ATP) inside the muscle cells. Wouldn't that meant that there’s less ATP available for workouts?

These Usnic acid-based supplements only uncouple the oxidative phosphorylation reactions that occur in the mitochondria where fats are oxidized. If you remember your biochemistry, anaerobic respiration (without oxygen) takes place in the cytoplasm of the cell (not the mitochondria). It uses glucose (without oxygen) and produces ATP and lactic acid. Wasting ATP in the mitochondria, has nothing to do with ATP production in the cytoplasm that's used for weight training!

sjfou

Awards
damn - i was recommended 400mg-1000mg for a 14 day cycle from my source... mind the pun but blood scared the **** out of me!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn - i was recommended 400mg-1000mg for a 14 day cycle from my source... mind the pun but blood scared the **** out of me!

yea lol

look into lipolyze and somalyze when your all better man
and definetly if you decide not to goto the doctor LOWER THE ****ING DOSE lolol

more isnt necessarily better as you know