should I stop taking DHEA before my first cycle?

astronomical

Awards
I'm about to start my first cycle of 1, 4 Andro. 300mg each for first two weeks, 400mg week 2-4, and then 500mg week 4-6 with a PCT of nolva 40/40/20/20. My only worry is I just started taking oral DHEA 50mg everyday for the last three weeks. I definitely do feel something off it and it has helped me break most of my PR's which i've been stuck on for a while placebo or not. Recently the last couple days I felt a little off in the head in the mornings sometimes emotionally and i've noticed that I do feel a little more aggresive/assertive. But also I have been getting a bad migraine from it weirdly. Anyways back to the main point should I stop taking it a couple weeks before my 1 4 Andro cycle and should I also do a PCT for the DHEA? Any recommendations? And If I should maybe incoorperate the DHEA into my PCT along with a test booster? Thanks in advance!

sespress

Awards
Hmm, good question. I'm subbed if anyone knows. I would think not really, but there might be a reason not to. Getting migraines though. If you can tell it's the dhea I'd drop it for that reason alone

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1, 4 Andro = metabolites of dhea. Oral dhea has low bioavailability. I'd say it would help with any lethargy from the 1-ad but you've got the 4-ad for that.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1, 4 Andro = metabolites of dhea. Oral dhea has low bioavailability. I'd say it would help with any lethargy from the 1-ad but you've got the 4-ad for that.
How much oral dhea do you need to take then for energy.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure - I use TD
I've read people taking 100mg but higher levels may result in palpatations

astronomical

Awards
Hmm sweet guess I'll save it for PCT or after PCT if needed. Any recommendations on if I should stop a week before or If I can go right into the 1,4 andro and no PCT from the 50mg DHEA? Thanks again

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have no issue with it going right into the 1,4.

astronomical

Awards
How much oral dhea do you need to take then for energy.
James I'm currently using 50mg everyday orally and I'm getting great effects from it. More energy throughout the day, Sense of clarity, helped with depression, keeping me somewhat lean while eating a ****ty diet, made me stronger, gains are a little more as well, and feeling more manly. Now my T levels were originally low to begin with at 450 at 22 so that's why it could be helping a lot. Some side effects i've been getting though is recently migraines rarely(idk if it's the DHEA) feeling a little more emotional sometimes (estrogen increase?) and I feel like the energy effect has lessened as well, but it's still there.

astronomical

Awards
Sweet looks like i'll just jump straight into it then. Any advice if I should take a test booster or anything else with nolva PCT so I can keep most of the gains? And should I take any liver support or anything while on the cycle? Thanks again!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
(estrogen increase?) = yes of course, dhea is not hormone specific and will effect them all. If you don't like the higher E then add a AI