ok stack?

killervick7

Awards
this is my first post being on here.ok so i just bought h-drol,purple wrath,anabolic pump and neovar,animal pack anyone think this could b a good combo?or anything i should add lemme know thanks!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whats your age, whats your goals, whats your lifting history?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
post in the steroid forum...h-drol is a prohormone...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank you, I was waiting for this as a response. There should be a sticky about this. If you want to know what to take, at least give background information

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Agreed! We need more info to give you the right advice. While Hdrol is on the mild side, it is to be taken seriously, and yes the Steroid Section is where you'd want to post the Hdrol questions. :thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
this is my first post being on here.ok so i just bought h-drol,purple wrath,anabolic pump and neovar,animal pack anyone think this could b a good combo?or anything i should add lemme know thanks!
All of the products look good, except for the H-Drol, I won't comment on as this is the Supplement section like the guys said. But PW+AP+Neo+Paks will be a good combination for sure. :thumbsup:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
you sounds like a newbie. Supps are completely over rated and unneccessary for a begginner. Nutrition is much more important.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you sounds like a newbie. Supps are completely over rated and unneccessary for a begginner. Nutrition is much more important.
Good post, if he is in fact a newb.. I agee he does sound like one.

Big Wides

Big Wides

Awards
All you really need is a soild eating plan and soild training with minimal supplementation (multi, creatine, protien) and you will grow....just have patience with everything and the pieces will fall into place