Protein and Acne?!

powelson86

Awards
Hey guys, so I started taking ON protein a couple months ago and the back side of my arms have been breaking out like crazy.. I at first attributed it to my cycle of M-drol that ended a couple months ago. Then after it just wanted going away or dying down at all my protein was the only other thing I had changed. I quit taking on 3 days ago and my arms have started finally clearing up. Is it possible there could be any correlation? Could it be from too much protein? I've never heard of this happening to anyone before... Kinda hoping someone out there has had the same or similar thing happen? Thanks in advance guys!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Could be a rash, How is your lactose tolerance?

powelson86

Awards
It's good never had a problem with being allergic to anything thats why this threw me off. It has definitely looked like a rash because is was just the whole backside of both my arms, looked disgusting started wearing sleeves into the gym to hide it haha

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
What if any other supplements are you taking?

powelson86

Awards
nothing, been off everything besides protien for the past 2 months. last thing i ran was a phera mdrol bridge about 3 months ago

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Were you doing the protein while on the phera-Mdrol bridge?

powelson86

Awards
made the switch from iso mass to ON 100% whey toward the end of it

powelson86

Awards
i have an old bottle of eas sitting here i keep handy for when i run out of protein and the only difference on the ingredient labels is lactase....

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
made the switch from iso mass to ON 100% whey toward the end of it
It might have been the PH you were taking, I break out usually near the end of cycles and the first of the PCT. and it's usually on the shoulders or the side of my arms. It's the subbaccious(sp) glands that produce extra oil during this time from the increase of Testosterone. I know I misspelled the name of that gland but basically more test means more pimples, That's why teenage boys have pizza faces.