Usplabs Super Cissus RX or MyProtein's Mega Cissus ?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Usplabs Super Cissus RX or MyProtein's Mega Cissus ?


    Hi there guys,

    Anybody have any idea which is better. The Mega Cissus from MyProtein has 50% Ketosterone and is priced at 18.95. While Usplabs Super Cissus RX is stated to only have 10% Ketosterone and is priced at 24.99.

    Going from this it seems MyProteins Mega Cissus is the better deal/product.

    Or am I missing something ?


  2. I have had great results with the bulk USP labs stuff and I cap it myself. I have better results with cissus when it is a lower extract percentage.
    •   
       


  3. Super Cissus is the only cissus to use.

  4. I read on MD and flex articles on cissus where they stated that the higher the ketosterones the better(even for joint aid), and if you ask me I agree , I use the 40% keto primaforce and my joints improved better than with lower extracts, if my protein has 50% it should be the best out there

  5. USP BULK SUPER is a good value... The best capped cissus I've used to date is Primaforce Cissus.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    USP BULK SUPER is a good value... The best capped cissus I've used to date is Primaforce Cissus.
    another vote to primaforce, very good cissus

  7. I vote USP all the way but in all honesty just taking cissus period pputs you a step ahead of the game. Id look into bulk powders liscensed through USPL though as their extraction process is unique and can be found at a very economical price if you know where to look.

  8. Somewhere on this board or bb.com Jacob and some others stated that at above 10% extraction the joint support behavior starts to degrade. 10% is the sweet spot. The Ketosterones are just a part of what causes the many benefits of Cissus. I would use a lower extraction to get the broad spectrum of benefits.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Somewhere on this board or bb.com Jacob and some others stated that at above 10% extraction the joint support behavior starts to degrade. 10% is the sweet spot. The Ketosterones are just a part of what causes the many benefits of Cissus. I would use a lower extraction to get the broad spectrum of benefits.
    yeah, right, show me the studies that prove that...
    I also saw the MD and FLEX articles where they said the higher the ketos the best, of course that companies that sell lower extracts wouldn't say that , for me the Jacob statement don't make any sense but if you prove me with studies I`ll change my mind...

  10. undoubtedly the entire cissus plant has a theraputic action, what was stated was that the ketosterones have more of an anabolic efffect more then anything and in order to get the best of both worlds one would want to have alot of the whole plant in there and only so much of the concentrated Ketos.

    Now wether or not this is really factual or not I dont know. But it does go to say that the ketos are not the only thing that are benififting you and at the price you can find supercissus in bulk I dont see why one wouldnt just buy it that way and then mega dose the difference in the percentage of ketos

    (ie 100mg of 50% = 50mg of keto and only 50mg of the rest
    while 500mg of 10% = 50mg of keto and 450mg of the rest)

    100g of 10% is 12 bucks while
    100g 0f 50% is 29 bucks

    now I know its a fifth the mgs of ketos for a third the price but like I said the effects of the whole plant arent completely negligable.... so Im certian its still the better deal.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    undoubtedly the entire cissus plant has a theraputic action, what was stated was that the ketosterones have more of an anabolic efffect more then anything and in order to get the best of both worlds one would want to have alot of the whole plant in there and only so much of the concentrated Ketos.

    Now wether or not this is really factual or not I dont know. But it does go to say that the ketos are not the only thing that are benififting you and at the price you can find supercissus in bulk I dont see why one wouldnt just buy it that way and then mega dose the difference in the percentage of ketos

    (ie 100mg of 50% = 50mg of keto and only 50mg of the rest
    while 500mg of 10% = 50mg of keto and 450mg of the rest)

    100g of 10% is 12 bucks while
    100g 0f 50% is 29 bucks

    now I know its a fifth the mgs of ketos for a third the price but like I said the effects of the whole plant arent completely negligable.... so Im certian its still the better deal.
    I personally wont change the brand I use(primaforce), I tried both and I prefer the 40%extract and the price its basically the same, but I understand that some people may chose usp, I just don't like to see commercial claims without a scientific back up, as I said before only after I see them is possible to me to change my mind , until then I think that by my personal experience the higher the ketos the best

  12. What does put me off abit from buying USPlabs Products is the hype they use for there products along with them not being clear whats in some of there products i.e PowerFULL, also the company is relatively new.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by leebird View Post
    Hi there guys,

    Anybody have any idea which is better. The Mega Cissus from MyProtein has 50% Ketosterone and is priced at 18.95. While Usplabs Super Cissus RX is stated to only have 10% Ketosterone and is priced at 24.99.

    Going from this it seems MyProteins Mega Cissus is the better deal/product.

    Or am I missing something ?
    Id be very suprised if anyone took both of these supps for a few months and noticed the difference between the two.

    Go the cheaper option.

  14. Im on USP SuperCissus right now.

    When I finish up I will run Primaforce again for comparison.

    Right now I am making solid gains while healing a few nagging injuries.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by FrankJ View Post
    Im on USP SuperCissus right now.

    When I finish up I will run Primaforce again for comparison.

    Right now I am making solid gains while healing a few nagging injuries.
    Would you say that the pain killing/anti-inflammatory effects of Cissus are simiular to those of Ibuprofen as claimed ?

  16. definately.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    yeah, right, show me the studies that prove that.....
    Show me the studies that prove Cissus strengthens tendons and is good for joints. Right, you can't, but you're still using Cissus, so toss that argument out.

    Jacob is the one who first popularized Cissus in the US. If he hadn't put it in his old fatburner (which, BTW, is one of the few things Cissus IS studied for), and people hadn't reported nice pain-free joints, none of us would be using cissus right now.

    Jacob could sell any extract he chooses; indeed, he sold a more potent cissus extract in an anabolic product a while back. Instead he chooses to sell what a majority of feedback reports is better for joints: 10%.

    poopypants cost assessment is spot on.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Show me the studies that prove Cissus strengthens tendons and is good for joints. Right, you can't, but you're still using Cissus, so toss that argument out.
    WHAT??
    your statement makes no sense at all, I take cissus cause I feel better with cissus, I take 40% extract cause I fell even better with a 40% extract, Jacob statement doesn't have scientific back up and he sells the lower extract, my point is if you're selling one product and you say yours is better, show me the proof, if you ain't got one I chose to believe or not, I can be wrong but you don't see me inventing nothing , I go with my personal experience. and thats what I post , you chose to believe who you want though

  19. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    WHAT??
    your statement makes no sense at all, I take cissus cause I feel better with cissus, I take 40% extract cause I fell even better with a 40% extract, Jacob statement doesn't have scientific back up and he sells the lower extract, my point is if you're selling one product and you say yours is better, show me the proof, if you ain't got one I chose to believe or not, I can be wrong but you don't see me inventing nothing , I go with my personal experience. and thats what I post , you chose to believe who you want though
    what were saying though nunes is if you really like getting that many mg's of ketos it would still be more cost effective to use mega doses of the 10% then the 50% to get the same mg's of ketos.... in fact I bet you could use a double dose of the 10% and get a MUCH better effect then the 50% and it will still be less.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    what were saying though nunes is if you really like getting that many mg's of ketos it would still be more cost effective to use mega doses of the 10% then the 50% to get the same mg's of ketos.... in fact I bet you could use a double dose of the 10% and get a MUCH better effect then the 50% and it will still be less.
    look my friend I`m not discussing what is the cheaper and the doses I need to take of one to have the same ketos of the other, I personally don't know if that is so linear and you also don't know the price I pay for both in Europe, what I dislike is to see:
    "Jacob and some others stated that at above 10% extraction the joint support behavior starts to degrade. 10% is the sweet spot."
    do you think this is true?????
    c`mon bro, this need scientific investigation and not just what people say , you can see 3 people here saying they like the 40% more and I`m not saying its an absolute true( and dont forget the articles in flex and md) , I`m just posting my experience.
    I have no commercial interest in this and I`m just giving way my experience to others,a question was asked and I answered, they chose to buy what they want and what is better for them though

  21. nunes, you require scientific proof that the lower extract is better, but you don't require any scientific proof at all that cissus works.

    Double standard? Yup. Use what you like. But the consensus is that the lower extract is better, and poopypants proves it.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    look my friend I`m not discussing what is the cheaper and the doses I need to take of one to have the same ketos of the other, I personally don't know if that is so linear and you also don't know the price I pay for both in Europe, what I dislike is to see:
    "Jacob and some others stated that at above 10% extraction the joint support behavior starts to degrade. 10% is the sweet spot."
    do you think this is true?????
    c`mon bro, this need scientific investigation and not just what people say , you can see 3 people here saying they like the 40% more and I`m not saying its an absolute true( and dont forget the articles in flex and md) , I`m just posting my experience.
    I have no commercial interest in this and I`m just giving way my experience to others,a question was asked and I answered, they chose to buy what they want and what is better for them though

    scientific studies are GREAT sir....

    what Im saying is for 12 USD you can get 100g of 10% cissus dose the same amount of ketos for 100g of 40% and prob pay less!!!! youll def get a better effect since the dose will be 4x that of your 40% overall and there is definately an activity in the rest of the cissus plant and THAT sir is scientifically proven.

  23. i take that back... primaforce charges 30 dollars for 60g.... you can quintuple dose it and youll still be paying less.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    nunes, you require scientific proof that the lower extract is better, but you don't require any scientific proof at all that cissus works.

    Double standard? Yup. Use what you like. But the consensus is that the lower extract is better, and poopypants proves it.
    yes , I need scientific evidence when I and a lot others feel the opposite and no I dont need scientific studies to experiment every supp that I take , and what consensus and proof are you talking about??????????

  25. Primaforce gets my vote.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USPLabs Super Cissus Rx or Aminal flex?
    By gregg1494 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 11:36 PM
  2. For Sale: USPLabs Y-RD, Super Cissus RX, PSlin (Muscle Builders)
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 07:29 AM
  3. Which Cissus to get? Super Cissus Rx or NP Cissus Caps 50%
    By silverSurfer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 03:23 PM
  4. Super Cissus RX by USPLabs review
    By ReaperX in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 04:01 PM
Log in
Log in