Usplabs Super Cissus RX or MyProtein's Mega Cissus ?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry about the grammar, English is not my mother language so sometimes its hard to pass my messages...
I think you guys understand me though, sorry again

Ok I understand your point and USP can be right but you must admit that there's not enough scientific evidence to show that the lower extracts are better than the highest on joint aid , and this was my point since the beginning cause some guys were saying that:
"above 10% extraction the joint support behavior starts to degrade"
this is an unproven statement, and as I said before why not try both and see what suits better ?
this is a link to a thread where primaforce defend the 40% extract for joint aid:
Primaforce Cissus Update-40% Total Ketosterones/20% 3-Ketosterones - Bodybuilding.com Forums
Look mullet and for end this drama, you guys based your product in research made with lower extracts and I`m glad you did that , you guys were innovative and bring a great compound to the market, this was a wonderful thing to all of us, you have merits on that, but I`m sure you understand that there's a possibility that maybe the highest extracts can work better for some individuals , this is the only message that I`m trying to pass in this thread , I don't like to see statements without a scientific evidence and only after a comparison study between both % , statements like this "above 10% extraction the joint support behavior starts to degrade" can be made...
I truly have no concern as to the justification of a 40% standardization; Primaforce makes quality products, and they may extract as they wish.

You were questioning the logic behind a lower standardization, and I told you. All of the in vitro/animal in vivo research I have seen was conducted using a very basic preparations - if we assume (as we all are) that these compounds are eliciting a reparative effect on joints, than necessarily lowering the amount of several compounds in favor of a few is counterintuitive to this postulate.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Another good thing about cissus is that it does not give me the sh1tz like a lot of supplements do.

Titanium

Awards
Nunes............

Thanks for quoting me several times. :aargh: I was just referencing someones opinion that has some experience with Cissus 'IT WAS NOT RELIGION.. :jaw: Take a chill pill. :fool2: Plus your argument is flawed and not valid. You bang on bring some scientific proof yet you have none but personal experience. Guess what? I don't have any scientific proof but then I did not claim I did either. I do have personal experience though as well as you do. My personal experience is a surgically repaired shoulder that was in pain for 4 years and I could not bench press without a lot of pain. :sick: I though I would give Cissus a shot as everything else has failed including all the doctor prescribed medications. After 4 weeks of Cissus I noticed a fair reduction in pain and thought I would try another bottle. After 6 weeks I was bench pressing with almost no pain at all. This allowed me to do shoulder exercised much better as well. With less pain I was able to develop my chest and shoulder muscles and by week 12 the pain was 99 percent gone.

You don't need to be such an a$$hole to discuss your point. :bruce2:

Just so you all know my first bottle was USP Labs Cissus and there after I have been using Bulk Cissus from Nutra.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Nunes............

Thanks for quoting me several times. :aargh: I was just referencing someones opinion that has some experience with Cissus 'IT WAS NOT RELIGION.. :jaw: Take a chill pill. :fool2: Plus your argument is flawed and not valid. You bang on bring some scientific proof yet you have none but personal experience. Guess what? I don't have any scientific proof but then I did not claim I did either. I do have personal experience though as well as you do. My personal experience is a surgically repaired shoulder that was in pain for 4 years and I could not bench press without a lot of pain. :sick: I though I would give Cissus a shot as everything else has failed including all the doctor prescribed medications. After 4 weeks of Cissus I noticed a fair reduction in pain and thought I would try another bottle. After 6 weeks I was bench pressing with almost no pain at all. This allowed me to do shoulder exercised much better as well. With less pain I was able to develop my chest and shoulder muscles and by week 12 the pain was 99 percent gone.

You don't need to be such an a$$hole to discuss your point. :bruce2:

Just so you all know my first bottle was USP Labs Cissus and there after I have been using Bulk Cissus from Nutra.
Great , it worked for me too, but I liked more the prima (I cured 2 chronic tendinitis with it), by the way have you tried it or you just stick with the first?
please understand that I have all the right to question statements made from someone that have commercial interest in the product, I`m sure the guys from prima and applied nutre. have a lot of experience also and they think the higher extract is better so...
Man I just enter this again cause you made a direct post to me, in fact I already made things straight with some guys that disagree with me here so for me its over but please read my last post again cause my final thoughts are there, if you insist in this drama , you can just talk to the walls cause from me nada mais

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
when is NP getting the bulk supercissus again?
I am seriously looking forward to it...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet, but why did you have to bump this abortion of a thread? :lol:

sizematters10

interesting arguments, both of you brought some good points to the table to consider, thats why I love anabolic minds, glad I joined! its all about the education aspect with lifting hard and eating right, I love it

lutherblsstt

Show me the studies that prove Cissus strengthens tendons and is good for joints. Right, you can't, but you're still using Cissus, so toss that argument out.

Jacob is the one who first popularized Cissus in the US. If he hadn't put it in his old fatburner (which, BTW, is one of the few things Cissus IS studied for), and people hadn't reported nice pain-free joints, none of us would be using cissus right now.

Jacob could sell any extract he chooses; indeed, he sold a more potent cissus extract in an anabolic product a while back. Instead he chooses to sell what a majority of feedback reports is better for joints: 10%.

poopypants cost assessment is spot on.
No joint healing but osteo related.

http://www.wellcorps.com/files/EffectOfCissusQuadrangularisInAcceleratingHealingO fFracture.pdf

http://www.soylabs.com/formula/cissus-bone-health.htm

Last edited: