AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be finishing my Lean Xtreme/Basic cuts stack tomorrow. On Monday I wanted to start bulking and use the RPM/Drive stack I've had for a few months. Basic cuts has 200mg of Caffeine Anhydrous per serving. PM contains Methyl Xanthine Anhydrous Caffeine. Because of this, I'm not sure if I should take a week break between the supps.

I haven't used BC for about the past 3 days. Would it still be wise to take time of between the two?

I would also like to throw in I did not get a rush of energy or anything like that with 30-45 minutes after taking BC like your supposed too. I'm not complaining about that because I basically got the supp for free, but I just wanted to post that part because it seems like I do not respond to caffeine at all and did not know if that could affect the decision to take a break or not.

I am not looking for an extra kick in the nuts for when I'm at the gym. That's not why I bought drive. I wanted a supp that could help me pack on lean mass granted my diet is in place, which it is. I have used NO supps in the past and never got a rush from them. I have used caffiene once pre workout because I did not get good sleep the night before and felt nothing from it. I guess I'm a non-responder to caffeine. Should I even worry about taking time off then?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
yeah,
if you don't een feel caffeine anymore, some time off the stims would be good for you.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
I would like to provide some input, but first...

If I understand your post, you have NEVER responded to caffeine?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to provide some input, but first...

If I understand your post, you have NEVER responded to caffeine?
My first ever NO product I responded to for a week, then I got nothing from it. I then took 3 weeks off of it and still nothing. I took White Flood by the way.

When I ran Lean xtreme/Basic Cuts, I never felt anything that 'amplified my workouts' as stated on the label. Today was my last day on lean xtreme, I stopped basic cuts on Wednesday. So I was using basic cuts for about 3.5 weeks and never felt more intensity throughout the whole time.

About 2 months ago, I used 1 caffeine pill preworkout (200 mg) since I did not get the greatest sleep and thought it would wake me up a little and felt nothing there. I have not and currently am not getting any caffeine in my diet what so ever. This is why I think I do not respond to caffeine, at least the designated 200 mg dose which is in basic cuts.

RPM is supposed to increase strength, muscle hardness, intense drive, energy, focus and pumps, melt fat, and build muscle. I could really care less about focus and drive. I personally don't think those need to be manipulated by a supp if your dedicated enough. I was just curious is taking a break would be beneficial for all of these things to take effect or if taking a break from the caffeine would just help the drive and focus.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
My first ever NO product I responded to for a week, then I got nothing from it. I then took 3 weeks off of it and still nothing. I took White Flood by the way.

When I ran Lean xtreme/Basic Cuts, I never felt anything that 'amplified my workouts' as stated on the label. Today was my last day on lean xtreme, I stopped basic cuts on Wednesday. So I was using basic cuts for about 3.5 weeks and never felt more intensity throughout the whole time.

About 2 months ago, I used 1 caffeine pill preworkout (200 mg) since I did not get the greatest sleep and thought it would wake me up a little and felt nothing there. I have not and currently am not getting any caffeine in my diet what so ever. This is why I think I do not respond to caffeine, at least the designated 200 mg dose which is in basic cuts.

RPM is supposed to increase strength, muscle hardness, intense drive, energy, focus and pumps, melt fat, and build muscle. I could really care less about focus and drive. I personally don't think those need to be manipulated by a supp if your dedicated enough. I was just curious is taking a break would be beneficial for all of these things to take effect or if taking a break from the caffeine would just help the drive and focus.
First off, a break away from something rarely hinders long term progress. If anything, it refreshs the body to that stimulus, whatever it may be, once it is resumed.

The fact that you do not respond is somewhat puzzling. This may seem odd, but do you struggle with inattention? :think:

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
You can not only take a break, but be proactive about your built up resistances by supplementing with pregnenalone (Reset-AD). I'm using it as a reset cause not by overuse of stims, but my own body's reaction to prolonged and extreme stress (4 years of 3 hours of sleep per night, and an additional 3 more years of extreme stress on the job). My body got so whacked out, I couldn't fix my energy/sleep cycles even with prescribed medicines. Reset AD and EndoAmp has helped to even me out, and am already starting to fall asleep on my own and maintain a better energy cycle throughout the day.

If you do try that, I'd like to see a log from your experience. I plan to give a review on the combo about halfway through (next week or so), and maintain it as a semi-log through the empty bottle.

Has anyone else supplemented with pregnenalone to successfully resensitize to stims?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off, a break away from something rarely hinders long term progress. If anything, it refreshs the body to that stimulus, whatever it may be, once it is resumed.

The fact that you do not respond is somewhat puzzling. This may seem odd, but do you struggle with inattention? :think:
I have never been diagnosed with anything like inattention (not even sure if you can be diagnosed with that lol) but for the past 2 or 3 years, I have noticed that my attention span is not as good as it was. I get very bored easily and just day dream about the most random things. The only time I have 100% focus is when I'm in the gym, even then I will go off and day dream in between sets sometimes. The best way to counter that I found is to count the seconds I take in between my sets versus just going when my body feels good enough to. I have noticed in the past 6-8 months I get bored very easily, nothing can really be too exciting or keep my attention for too long.

I have been joking around for the past couple of months with my buddies saying I'll probably have ADD' when I lose attention to something, but I might have something of the sort.

Would this have an effect on how my body reacts to stimulants?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like you guys need a 3 month break from stimulants and some Reset AD....I have some I plan on keeping it in stock for in between supps when I do a no stim break, that way I can get that hardcore focus at the gym again.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
I have never been diagnosed with anything like inattention (not even sure if you can be diagnosed with that lol) but for the past 2 or 3 years, I have noticed that my attention span is not as good as it was. I get very bored easily and just day dream about the most random things. The only time I have 100% focus is when I'm in the gym, even then I will go off and day dream in between sets sometimes. The best way to counter that I found is to count the seconds I take in between my sets versus just going when my body feels good enough to. I have noticed in the past 6-8 months I get bored very easily, nothing can really be too exciting or keep my attention for too long.

I have been joking around for the past couple of months with my buddies saying I'll probably have ADD' when I lose attention to something, but I might have something of the sort.

Would this have an effect on how my body reacts to stimulants?
Yes it can. While I am uncertain whether there is literature to support my supposition, those diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) are often prescribed Ritalin. For the general population, Ritalin acts as a stimulant but the inverse to those with ADD. Ok, all of this to say that your lack of response to caffeine might be due to genetics.

This is purely anecdotally, but I have heard school teachers jest at giving inattentive students cola (to help calm them).

I have used my fair share of stimulants and notice when I have been on them to long, but after time off and the use of Reset AD (helps with adrenal fatigue and stimulant resensitizing) I respond a fresh.

Just my 2 cents...I can speculate not diagnose.
:thumbsup:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
its always good for ones health to take a break from stims