Should I take a break before starting on Testofen?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this counts as a test boost supplement regimine or not, but I'm almost finished with an approximate 100 day run or so with the following supplements which I mostly used for a little increased agression and pump:

2g NOW Tribulus 1000 every day (1g am/1g pm, 5days on with 1 day off).

Daily Pre-Workout:

500mg Icariin 40% extract from Livelong Nutrition
3.5g L-Arginine from NOW

I have been wanting to try Testofen due to all the good things I am hearing, and I happened to get a good deal on a few bottles of pure capped Testofen at 300mg per cap. It will be my first time trying Testofen and I plan on running it at 900mg per day for 60 days. I wanted to know if I should wait about 4 weeks or so after my 90 day run with the above mentioned supplements before starting the Testofen? Or should I just start on the Testofen right away and keep going as soon as it gets delivered? Additionally, if I am going to run 900mg of Testofen daily (300mg x 3) do I just space them apart as evenly as possible or should I take 300mg in the morning, 300mg pre-workout, and then 300mg in the evening?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking time off won't make the testofen run any more effective, but it will make it feel more effective because you'll be coming off of 2-4 weeks of normal training (ie, no test boosters).

broons

Awards
  • Established
Seeing as how none of what youve currently been taking really boosts test, I dont see why testofen would be any less effective. Of course, I don't really think testofen increases test either *shrugs*

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seeing as how none of what youve currently been taking really boosts test, I dont see why testofen would be any less effective. Of course, I don't really think testofen increases test either *shrugs*
It increases free test that is for certain...