Cutting Stack

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
I was bout to purchase recreate and anabolic pump with napalm for a stack? is that to much to be taking for a stack or just in general? i was trying to bulk but right now i have fat stored cell well just plain ole fat left on body that i want to chizzle down, chnged my eating well diet to 4 to 6 meakls a day light portions, high protein intake, and started doing 20 min jump rope, abs, and getting into sprints and running. i went from 185 to 205 in bout 5 weeks. now ive been trying to cut back and im at 190 right now but have my fat. i feel like my plateau has been reached and now is time to switched to supplements. i have done my research and theres alot on market from everywere for large number of stacks to just one item. I was hoping that yall could be my reasearch as well and help to see my selection would be right or do i need to alter to sumthing else?

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
I was bout to purchase recreate and anabolic pump with napalm for a stack? is that to much to be taking for a stack or just in general? i was trying to bulk but right now i have fat stored cell well just plain ole fat left on body that i want to chizzle down, chnged my eating well diet to 4 to 6 meakls a day light portions, high protein intake, and started doing 20 min jump rope, abs, and getting into sprints and running. i went from 185 to 205 in bout 5 weeks. now ive been trying to cut back and im at 190 right now but have my fat. i feel like my plateau has been reached and now is time to switched to supplements. i have done my research and theres alot on market from everywere for large number of stacks to just one item. I was hoping that yall could be my reasearch as well and help to see my selection would be right or do i need to alter to sumthing else?
Well how much are you taking in as far as fat, cals, pro, carbs? It seems like 20 mins of jumping rope you would have to be in pretty decent shape. And as far as the supplements I would just do the recreate and anabolic pump. But that just depends on how long you've been trying to lose the fat...maybe you just need to give it a little more time.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
calorie intake will be round well try to be round 2000 to 2500 a day. fats 20 to 40 maybe and carbs 100 to 200 and protein i try to consume 150 plus. for the 20 min jump rope what i do and or try to do. is jump rope for 2 min sometimes a min and then rest a min and do it againa and do 10 sets fo that. then run over and hit punching bag for a min and speed bag a min and run back and forth for bout 10 times. but i only started this bout a week ago comesd i wanted to prep up. i will be posting pics and regiments that i do for exercise in next day so when i do start to do a cutting cycle do some before and after pics. i started that diet as well bout a week ago to prep. coming off bulking because it wasnt for me right now till i lose what i have first, not muscle but fat.. :bb3:

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
calorie intake will be round well try to be round 2000 to 2500 a day. fats 20 to 40 maybe and carbs 100 to 200 and protein i try to consume 150 plus. for the 20 min jump rope what i do and or try to do. is jump rope for 2 min sometimes a min and then rest a min and do it againa and do 10 sets fo that. then run over and hit punching bag for a min and speed bag a min and run back and forth for bout 10 times. but i only started this bout a week ago comesd i wanted to prep up. i will be posting pics and regiments that i do for exercise in next day so when i do start to do a cutting cycle do some before and after pics. i started that diet as well bout a week ago to prep. coming off bulking because it wasnt for me right now till i lose what i have first, not muscle but fat.. :bb3:
I would go for a little bit longer on your workout and if no results are seen then get some supplements. Just work around with your diet and get it perfect and I think you will have good results.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny I was a fat azz and my plateau ended on stage...

You can't reach a plateau when cutting, you just adjust your diet/exercise routine. Don't get me wrong these are excellent products but you don't seem to have the experience to really make them work for you. If you can't do it without supps you probably can't do it with either.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
its not about doing with supplements and without. cause that sluggen is for the birds. i was curious about the products whats good and so if and when i take it im not prepared for it. ive been working out without supplements for 2 years but when i didnt know bout preotein creatine and all that. till just recently bout a year ago. when i got into hardcore working out bout all the extras protein and creatine. cause i didnt pay any attention cause i thought all that wasnt good cause once u stopped it would be gone. i wanted natural. abnd i would luv to get to were u are all natural. i know there no magick pill, it doesnt spring over night for best of bodies. this past year i have been a dedicated person to get this in the right direction. i guess natural is the thing of the past and every one wants something new and improved.! if supplemnts way to go and it keeps getting better as i get older then i will keep buying and learn more.! In time I will get to were ur at as well, all i got is time and and dedication! well hopefully time! u never know.=)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Recreate + AP + REDuction + Purple WRAATH

Tons of cardio, watch your diet, lift hard

Requisite 101

Requisite 101

Awards
My cut current stack is:

Lean Xtreme 2.0 (2nd time running it)
Ragnarok (Caffeine free)
REDuction

Working perfectly for me :thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
My cut current stack is:

Lean Xtreme 2.0 (2nd time running it)
Ragnarok (Caffeine free)
REDuction

Working perfectly for me :thumbsup:
For sure, powerful stack right there :thumbsup:

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have read through this thread.

-Yes, Anabolic Pump, Recreate and Naplam would be an epic fat loss stack.

-I am not saying this for sure, but there seems to be some holes in your diet. Please post up your diet. Furthermore, concerning your diet, you require to be getting 6 meals and not 4. Having 6 meals per day increases your bodies metabolism and this will help you achieve fat loss better.

-Since you haven't been doing cardio for that long, you will not see that much results, YET. But keep it up though man.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
banana and blue berry protein shake, consists of
blue berrys, babana, oatmeal, 2 scoops of pretein and non fat yogurt with lil 2 percent milk

2 hours later bowln of watermelon and hand full of cashews

at 1 had quarter rotisserie chicken with some broccoli

then round 4 had bout 4 oz of chicken before the gym and protein 2 scoops

after gym ate creatine and protein then got sirloin sliced up over ed of lettuce with callopped potatoes but ate half and saving ofr morning.

is thata pretty good consisten eating for right now? am i doing it right to try to cut up and also in the morning i do bout 20 mmin of jummp rope off and on, punching bag and speed bag with abs. and then hit gym lata on night for my weightlifitng of light weight high reps. currently just on protein thats all plus vitamins. looking to sep it up, thats why now ive been trying to prep on eting and cardio everyday! whats is a good cardio length of time to push out? 45 min?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's not really that bad as far as what your eating, there is room for improvement but that can come with time. I am not sure about some of the quantities have you calculated your calorie intake ?

I would add maybe some cottage cheese before bed, Watermelon is one fruit I would not touch as it is the highest glycemic (maybe good for after your workout). I would eat more fibrous carbs and substitute some of those potatoes for rice and yams..

Redeye

Redeye

Awards
i always wanna make improvements, cause im used to bulking and well eating good but still heavy and trying to gain size, well now i dont know what to eat as far as to cutting up.. im trying to look up some ways for grocery list and items i could use to eat up in mornign and throughout day to cut the fat.. i am posting my fit day jornal.. tonight i am making aan actual profile on anabolic to do a before and after and keep a log on what i will be eating and exercises and weight and reps. ive prepped for about a week on trying to eat cleaner and lighter and exercise(cardio in morning and doing lifting in evening) so its time to push the goal into effect. my fitday will show what i ate yesterday and the calories and protein to see if it will be suffienct and hether its right nor not. bulking and cutting man messed me all up.. switching gears now.. and hey i appreciate it.. i want to now roll with the big dogs!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes at some point you have to bite the bullet and do the calculations. It takes years to perfect a good dieting regime and you should have several different types of approaches. Eventually it will all become second nature.

Design a diet. Make improvements over time, keep learning keep improving....

Redeye

Redeye

Awards
http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=pizzathehut

this is what i ate yesterday and if u could tell me if it is any good for a start, this was solely my first try on doing and thats what ive been trying to do for this whole week keep it almost the same.. i am doing the same for tyoday and post.. let me know if it is right or am i away from ball park. just copy and paisthttp://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=pizzathehut

im rdy to rock n roll brotha. and i wont let any thing stop me in my tracks.. i will roll right on through!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok Calorie intake is just about right, but your ratios are a little off. I like 40/40/20 Protein/Carbs/Fat. So I would decrease the fat maybe a boneless skinless chicken breast intead of back. You will need to up your carbs rice/yams etc...

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
ok, will do. i will get rice for dinner and yams from store to start saving an having. also would like a 10 o clock snack or meal or even 3.. will fruit be enough or should i add anything ot it?

right now i had 1 medium size potato and bout 5 strips of sirloin for breakfast with a protein shake. my left over from dinner..=) righ now at work just have fruit and some nuts i was thinking of mixing the both. what u think?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your eating the right kind of foods just get your ratios sorted out. Fitday is good for that. I use fitday to forecast what I am going to eat and that way I know my ratios will be right.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
so fitday is a good source, good, any other ones i should know bout or just keep fitday and roll with it.. just a lil exited to finally make the right moves and push this.. i plan on doing it for rest of my life u know! no stopping now and no letting up. i'll be right there with yall!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fitday is great, I have used it extensively over the years. No need to use anything else.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
good , thanx for all the help i really appreciate it. now i got everything in order now its time to step up and rock n roll. Now i got to learn what reps and sets i need to do for cutting..=P but thats on my next agenda! u have been a great help

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't alter your lifting routine for cutting, one routine is as good as another for the most part. Just make sure your routines have good intensity, technique and volume. Try and do some cardio of various intensities. For early morning and after lifting keep the intensity low, for non-workout days try doing some interval training of shorter durations max 20-30 miniutes.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
o, ok.. so before and after workout low intesity and the rest on off days due high intesity.. damn hell yea.. i always wanted to know when to incorporate those 2. whether to do high or to do low. and i was doing high intesisty and then lift and i would just be burnt out.. Damn thank u..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before workout maybe 10 minutes to warm up, then do your stretching. After low intensity cardio yes.

DUCT TAPE

DUCT TAPE

Awards
Good Info

I almost feel like I started this tread. Im in the same boat.

My diet is ok but I got a really bad sweet tooth. Im good for a while the one day I just gotta have it. I drink plenty of water.
I would say its really a carb craving.

Any ideas on that?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Carb cravings are more prevelant in a high glycemic diet, yah it's carbs that make you crave carbs. Good diet will eventually take care of the sweet tooth. Reality is though that everybody gets cravings from time to time, don't give in and they will disipate somewhat.

Redeye

Redeye

Awards
yea thats true bout the cravings the more u deny it once it's up in your face u will soon build a tolerance for it. to were its second nature just not to want it. so far i have done it with any fast food rest. soda's, fries, and cakes, my only weakness is a homeade sweet potato pie and i havn't been able to wing that yet. its a problem..=/

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
yea my fault was on my bro account red eye. but yea sweet potato pie is for me hard to sya no to. but once u start taking it away it will soon over come and u will be fine, its just the got to bite down and start it. Will POWER brotha

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea thats true bout the cravings the more u deny it once it's up in your face u will soon build a tolerance for it. to were its second nature just not to want it. so far i have done it with any fast food rest. soda's, fries, and cakes, my only weakness is a homeade sweet potato pie and i havn't been able to wing that yet. its a problem..=/
Carbs are addictive if you want to kick the habbit you have to eat low glycemic foods.

DUCT TAPE

DUCT TAPE

Awards
Just what I thought

D*mn I was looking for the miracle pill on this one.LOL
I good with everthing else no soda, no fried foods, lots greens plenty protein but like once a month I start thinking about cookies,cakes and donuts. Mainly donuts. Just when I thought I was winning the battle.

"Will Power" How much and where can I get some. LOL

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
haha, if i could get that magic pill im rdy for it..=P

im coming off of bulking and this damn lil food killing me.. im trying and its hard.. but keep looking at the fat on body is killer so i got to do it. i want to look like ur pic bro. one on ur tag.. **** then i'll be right.. i be going everywere! like what!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
D*mn I was looking for the miracle pill on this one.LOL
I good with everthing else no soda, no fried foods, lots greens plenty protein but like once a month I start thinking about cookies,cakes and donuts. Mainly donuts. Just when I thought I was winning the battle.

"Will Power" How much and where can I get some. LOL
Recreate seems to help...