MusclePharms Assault-MentalTwitchs 2 Face log! INTENSITY INSIDE!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Here it comes AM....proud to announce.....
Muscle Pharm = ASSAULT!
I recieved my 2 Assaults containers today, each conataining 15 servings...

Berry Blast & Raspberry Lemonade!
I have not opened them yet. The labels are only prints but look great. Simple but great!

Pre-Thoughts
Let get this shyt going!!!

I lifted legs today so i wont be able to try it today! AHHHHH!!!

Tommorrow is suppoed to be my "off" Day....I may have to make an exception.:food:

I wanna Thank Pmiller and Muscle Pharm for selecting me to do this log and be one of the first to get my hands on Assault.

So, the log is open. Handle it in the fasion that most B.D.Squad logs are as well as my newest joining of.... The DOOM CREW!
haha....
hope to provide a solid log and ill be updating Every day i USE Assault unless i feel there is a reason to otherwise....

So get the chit chat up. Get people in here.....

ITS ON! :bb3:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Word of caution, the Berry Blast taste amazing and may cause you to want to drink the entire container in one sitting. Good Luck bud and congrats on being the first tester on AM!~

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Can't wait for this log to start! I'm really interested in Assault...

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
assult sounds like the perfect weapon for the doom crew.
watch out people!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Roll'em

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
post the ingredients in ur first post, im sure theres ppl who dont know what asssult is.

oh yeah, subbed
Final Assault Ingredient Panel attached.

Ingredients are in a proprietary blend, for competitive advantage reasons.. However I will give a few hints on the dosage that was used on the main ingredients.

** All ingredients are dosed at the proper range to give you the best possible results. No sugar coating in Assault just pure Assaulting Pumps!!
Suma Root: More then 1500mg
Beta Alanine: more then 3000mg
Citruline Malate: More then 2000mg
Just a little info for the consumers..

Attachments

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established

Ingredients are in a proprietary blend, for competitive advantage reasons.. However I will give a few hints on the dosage that was used on the main ingredients.

** All ingredients are dosed at the proper range to give you the best possible results. No sugar coating in Assault just pure Assaulting Pumps!!

Thanks there guy. I know i dont have the official label on mine. So i didnt want to over step my bounds pending what i was "aalowed" too....
Still SOOOO anxious.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in twitch, good luck buddy! :)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
It begins...TOMORROW!!!!

I hope things go great, ready to slam some iron! I think ill go..chest,Tris, light abs tomorrow.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
MT,
Here is a little tip for mixing it. Put it in a shaker cup with ~10-12oz room temp water and shake it pretty good. Then stick it in your freezer for 10-15 minutes and then pull it out and give it one more shake. It should be very dissolved by that point. Oh yeah don't forget to GFH!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. New company. New product. I'm in !

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Thank Pmill....im in a bit of a rush today and i must try the product as intended, mix in water.
I will be using the Raspberry Lemonade in moments...

If i have mixing issues i will adjust and try your method n such.

Be back in a few with a taste update....

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Well, honesty is what i have to provide so here it is....

1-10 out of all the PreWO stuff ive tried, id rate it around 8/9....The taste is VERY easy and smooth. Has a small kick but not overwhelming by any means. No gag reflex to hodl back, no "fake" berry taste or claim to taste liek something but suck and not.

The scoops are very large and it didnt look promising for mixing but the powder is very very fine and easy to mix.
All i did was scoop, spoon stir 1 minutes and drink.
I feel ZERO graininess in it at all....

So far all is great.:head:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Big Scoops = Properly dosed ingredients! Glad you liked the taste, wait until you try the Arctic Blue Raz.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I agree Pmiller, i dont mind the big scoop, plenty of stuff dosed properly.

It was great. I had a solid pump going, my chest is hard to get "pumped" and feel so i have to focus more on workouts for that, but i did Bis instead of tris for the true test and it was 1-10 a 8 or so...only thing i rank higher is WTF Pumped for a pump but that supp is based around Glycerol Mono Sterate so its hard not to get pumped.

The only issue i have thus far is the energy. I was NO jittery but i could not slow myself down, i wanted to just keep moving weight. I already have an issue with slowing myself down but this supp def helped stay focused, keep going and enjoy my workout.

The focus was there as well as the energy.
No bubbley stomach like some PreWO supps give me.
I like it so far.
I do have a slight slight slight headache but i did drink an AMP energy 1 hour prior to dosing so i attribute it to the caffeine form BOTH NOT just Assault.

Thanks again Pmiller for the chance to do this...cant wait to see how it keeps going.

I say for activity/workout help i rate it at about 1-10 a 8/9

Just so everyone knows what other stuff ive used...
NO-Xpolode
Kaizen Xtreme NO
Shock Wave by Universal
ONs PreWO...for got name...
WTF Pumped
Bulk Glycerol Mono Sterate
Energy Drinks
Thats all i can think of for now.

Looking for a new supp to try PewWO, i would def say so far Assault is worth a shot.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established

Such nice dosing!:thumbsup:

Good luck MT, didn;t realize you were getting 2 tubs:jaw:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Such nice dosing!:thumbsup:

Good luck MT, didn;t realize you were getting 2 tubs:jaw:
yea its pretty sweet deal.

I did feel the BA just so everyone is aware. It is a supp i only used in VasoCharge previously, i did feel it there too. I like BA and didnt realize it was in here till i started to tingle.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Favorite day, BACK!
Back & Tris
I cant wait.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
FTMTW!!!! ASSAULT BERRY BLAST OWNS ALL!!!!

No joke, this flavor is the shyt!
I could drink it all day like Kool-Aid.

Bout to hit the weights.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
sounds good so far...Im def thinking about getting it once it hits the public

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Today the pump seemed better.

Is is any of the ingredients have a more powerful effect after continuos use?
My upper back was very very pumped today and i loved how wide i looked.
All yesterday my arms and chest felt full.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
Today the pump seemed better.

Is is any of the ingredients have a more powerful effect after continuos use?
My upper back was very very pumped today and i loved how wide i looked.
All yesterday my arms and chest felt full.

The Suma Root works better the longer your on it.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
The Suma Root works better the longer your on it.
Cool.

This really is a great product. I hope that Nutra has it at a good price and alot of people try it, theyll be very happy.

Been trying to keep my log at the top, not to many people subbed to it....I usually pull in more attention.
(that sounded arrogant but wasnt meant to be)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
logs looking good! Can't wait to see the final results!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so i am for sure attributing the increase in pump to Assault.

Today i did, Legs, light bis and shoulders it was great.

These are weight used not reps...if youcould tell, my reps fall around 15 for warmup and never go higher than 12 never under 6.
Legs went..
Leg extensions -110 150 170 190 200
Leg press - 180+sled 270+sled
Smyth squats wide stance- 120
Smyth Lunges - 120 x 8 each leg
Rope Curls - 50 50
DB hammer curls- 40 40
DB curls - 25
Then i Tri setted some different shoulder angles....palms up, upright row, front raises palm down, Side lateral raises.
Cable side raises - 10 20

Standing calf raises 120 120 120 140
Leg press on seated machine where you move not a sled. 120 190 200
Placed feet high so i hit hams mostly.

Then i was beat!
Asault still has me moving and focused. I tried drinking it a bit different this time and split it over about 20min period rather than the 2-3 minutes i usually do. Only thing i noticed different was no tingles from the BA. But oh well it was still in me thats all that matters.

I drank the Berry Blast again cause i couldnt resist!
The smell is AMAZING! it smell like cantalope and watermelon or soemthign along those lines.

The other one reminds meof NO-Xplode by BSN but it does nto taste like it.

That is the only other thing i found odd with Assault...The smell is so much different than the taste but BOTH are fine and very tolerable.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
That is the only other thing i found odd with Assault...The smell is so much different than the taste but BOTH are fine and very tolerable.
:thumbsup:

You have reached a new level of your nasal sensation.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Log is looking good bro!! :bb3:
IT feels good too!

I am bout o go lift, before i have to go to work. I usually dont lift mid/early day just casue i am lazy.
I wanna see how the Assault can pick me up though since my mom broke my coffee pot!

I will have pics up tonight or tomorrow then i will updat on the Muscle Pharm forums also, i know i been slacking over there.

Then i will be out of town for the weekend, friday may try to sneak somehting in. Sat is a no for sure, and sunday i may just sleep and have a reovery day.

Thanks again True Athlete for puttin out a great product.
PS-Looked at your gym online pretty sic and hardcore for sure man.
Wish i was over that way a little more to support it. (Im in Chicago)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
WOW, once again i had a great pump, focus was on chest with some bi/tri work.

My shoulders were not sore from yesterday, and i made surei didnt go to deep on any chest movement.

Seated machine press - 60 70
Seated Fly- 140 190
Incline smyth - 100 150 170
Overhead pull w/DB - 55
Cable Flys top down - 20 25
Cable flys bottom up - 20 25
EZ bar curls alternated w/ Tricep push downs

Behind head DB press - 60 65
Single arm - 15 20

Close grip reverse grip BB press - 60
Close grip regular - 60
Then i had to call it quits cause i realized i was doing way to much!
haha

Love this stuff still, doesnt mess with my stomach at all like some other preWO stuff ive used.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Seated fly 140?

Are you talking about db fly? Is that 140lbs???

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
How's your Pumps, after a week on Assault?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Seated fly 140?

Are you talking about db fly? Is that 140lbs???
haha sorry, i wish.
I meant the machine where you it and do the flys...max on it is 200 x 4.

And as far as the pump goes...GREAT. This stuff def. will hold its own against all the other popular PreWO boosters.

Dont feel bad, jittery, stomach handles it fine, mixes super easy, super smooth going down, taste great.

I just wasnt familiar with one or 2 things in it but they obviously help/work.

Great stuff, cant wait to grab some BulletProof!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good log, hope to see some pics

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
haha sorry, i wish.
I meant the machine where you it and do the flys...max on it is 200 x 4.

And as far as the pump goes...GREAT. This stuff def. will hold its own against all the other popular PreWO boosters.

Dont feel bad, jittery, stomach handles it fine, mixes super easy, super smooth going down, taste great.

I just wasnt familiar with one or 2 things in it but they obviously help/work.

Great stuff, cant wait to grab some BulletProof!

What ingredients were you not familiar with?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
What ingredients were you not familiar with?
Just the Suma root/extract and Pyru-Glutamic Acid.

This stuffs been treatin me great. Feels solid and i am now dieting down a bit to drop some BF so we'll see how this helps.

I am off again this weekend casue i work and i need some recovery time.
All next week though i am adding in cardio at 20minutes +5 everyday until 40min.

Lifting will be 10-12 reps for every thing with one 6-8 rep set for the pump....gotta have it!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established

This stuffs been treatin me great. Feels solid and i am now dieting down a bit to drop some BF so we'll see how this helps.

All next week though i am adding in cardio at 20minutes +5 everyday until 40min.

Lifting will be 10-12 reps for every thing with one 6-8 rep set for the pump....gotta have it!
Since you are throwing the cardio in at the end, after a few sessions with the normal Assault dosing + cardio. Then once you have the baseline of how you feel with the added cardio try taking 1 scoop of Assault 30-40 minutes before your lifting, and then another scoop sipped at the beginning of your workout. The beta alanine might be to much at first so maybe only try a half scoop or so, if your feeling up to it of course.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards

Suma Root is the key to this formula.
The best way I can explain it, is it gives you unbelievable muscle endurance and a focused type of energy. It allows you train forever, with Great focus the whole time and energy the whole time.
See attached Article, for an in depth view of Suma Root..

Pyru Glutamic Acid-

Basically Pyru Glutamic Acid helps your brain work at full power for maximum efficiency.
In a recent study conducted by scientists at the Laboratory of Pharmacology at the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, in Moscow, pyroglutamic acid was found to improve blood circulation in the small arteries of the brain without any side effects.
An adequate flow of blood to your brain is necessary for essential metabolic processes to take place in your brain cells. It increases the brain's ability to use glucose, meaning your brain cells have more energy available for their everyday needs, and feelings of tiredness and low mood are also improved.

Attachments

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Well its been awhile and i apologize but i have been on the assault still!

Stuff holds great to what it supposed too.

I thihk i have it at "max abilities" at this point as i said early on with use, i think it gets better everytime.

It still provides a great pump and energy.

My chest strength is the one i notcie the most up. Nothing drastic but more pump and extra rep or 2 than before.

To day i hit back and i love it so Assault will def provide a good pump.

Last time i did back on assault i felt 2x more wide than i usually do!

Cant wait, be back later with the workout and updates.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Well im almost at the end of the log/Assault.

1. I would like to start and Mdrol/Havoc bridge....is this ok With MusclePharm and fair for the log?

2. Im bout to take pics.

3. Im currently back to bulking.

Thanks again MusclePharm and especially Pmiller for selecting me, i cant say enough aboutthis stuff.

MusclePharm def has my attention from here on out. And im always available for more testing and logs!!!!:head:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
MPback.JPG

heres a quick back shot. My arms hurt from a day or 2 ago so couldnt put much on the flex.

Today i hit back, shoulders and abs...hard.

Gotta go to work now.

Peace.

EDIT: I hate pics by the way, cause i have no tan, shyt lighting in my house and i wanna be BIGGER!!! haha, i gotta tryto get soe pics from my gym so the lighting is good.

Dont forget, if youre not in it, ME and Texas' have set up a show deadline sign up is 25th!!!! get there, its in the company Promo section.

SelfKnowledge

Awards
Can anyone tell me the caffeine concentration in one serving? I see in other ingredients it lists caffeine, but how many mg?

I would like to see a comparison of this to SuperPump250. Many have been raving about SP250 so much--and I have been enjoying the tub I recently started in the beginning of the month. So how does it compare?