Cuttin is EZ with CL's cut stack

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. lol you have no idea (well maybe you do)


  2. OOO yes, yes I do!
    •   
       

  3. Day 9: 7/12/08


    Went with a buddy today

    30 minutes of racketball

    Back:
    Lat pulldown: 3x10 185
    BB rows: 3x10 135

    Shoulders:
    Military press: 3x10 80
    Delt extension sides: 3x10 15
    Delt pulldown straight: 3x10 25

    Abs:
    Decline sit-ups: 3x25 10
    Leg lifts: 2x25
    Bridges: 2x30 seconds with friend on my back
    Oblique side bend: 3x25(each side) 60

    Caloric intake: 1k @ 40/50/10

    Water intake: 1 gallon

    Energy: 9/10
    Appetite supression: 10/10
    Rest: goin out

  4. Nice lat pulldown #'s

  5. thx bro. im really trying to get some muscle on my back as thats my main area that im lacking in.
    church group is going to the beach all day today and will get back same time as the gym closes so ill be using home set tonite....nothing special
    will def get my cardio at the beach tho.



    ***REDuction is working too well i think, i have absouletly NO hunger at all any more. I'm really eating to maintain strength not because i need the food.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    thx bro. im really trying to get some muscle on my back as thats my main area that im lacking in.
    church group is going to the beach all day today and will get back same time as the gym closes so ill be using home set tonite....nothing special
    will def get my cardio at the beach tho.



    ***REDuction is working too well i think, i have absouletly NO hunger at all any more. I'm really eating to maintain strength not because i need the food.
    Haha, right on. Focus on rows...thats what will make a thick back (my weakness as well.)
  7. Day 10: 7/13/08


    Great cardio day

    Went to the beach for 3 hours
    Jump rope for 10 minutes
    Volleyball for 30 minutes

    Caloric intake: maybe 800 @ 45/35/20

    Water intake: 1 gallon

    Energy: 9/10
    Appetite supression: 10/10
    Rest: 9/10


    *Ill conitune same dosing untill day 14, if i cant keep my cals near 1200-1800 im going to change a.m. dosing to 1 pill every other day.

  8. Good log so far man
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  9. thx bro. nice sig btw. if your into bible verses ive got one that will make you think. go look up ephesians 6:12.

  10. dang...that did make me think!

    actually ima go think about it some more
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  11. lol alright boys. im off to the gym. will have tonites posting up ina couple hours

  12. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    lol alright boys. im off to the gym. will have tonites posting up ina couple hours
    Rock n roll!!!!!
  13. Day 11: 7/14/08


    Actually had an appetite today...

    Chest:
    DB flat bench: 3x25 30
    DB incline: 3x20 35
    Decline iso: 3x10 185
    Pulley flys: 2x15 20(each side)

    Traps:
    Trap rolls: 4x15 225

    Biceps:
    *burnout set
    -1x10 @ 40
    -1x10 @ 35
    -1x8 @ 25
    -1x8 @ 20
    -1x10 @ 15
    -1x6 @ 10

    *cardio....met up with g\f again

    Caloric intake: 1k @ 40/35/25 split

    Water intake: 1 gallon

    Energy: 7/10
    Appetite supression: 6/10
    Rest: =D

    *ok so my stepdad was frying up some fish and i smelt it and got really hungry.....went downstairs and he had only cooked enough for himself otherwise my cal intake woulda been at near 2k hehehe....i hate that *******
  14. Day 12: 7/15/08


    Day off.
    -on an airplane

    Caloric intake: 2200 @ 40/50/10

    Water intake: 1/2 gallon

    Energy: 8/10
    Appetite supression: 6/10
    Rest: 7/10

  15. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    Day off.

    I know, I hate em too....

    But i'm getting on an airplane in 3 hours.

    Wish me a safe flight

    Gotta finish packing....

    Drumma - out

    Safe flight bro...!

  16. kk. flights went smooth....2nd plane was next to a guy who kept farting....like nonstop. i bout beat the crap out of him lol

    anyways, im at the establishment i will be staying i have nonstop internet access and can goto the gym 24/7 so my log WILL continue the same.

    **question....do you have a problem with me adding neovar recomped to my stack for the remainder of this log?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    kk. flights went smooth....2nd plane was next to a guy who kept farting....like nonstop. i bout beat the crap out of him lol

    anyways, im at the establishment i will be staying i have nonstop internet access and can goto the gym 24/7 so my log WILL continue the same.

    **question....do you have a problem with me adding neovar recomped to my stack for the remainder of this log?
    Nope, go ahead and add Neovar. Thats a good product! Keep kickin a$$ and takin names!

  18. thanks a bunch jon. i havent seen the inside of the gym here so i dont know what kind of equip they have, im pretty sure one gym is free weights and one is nautilus machines.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    thanks a bunch jon. i havent seen the inside of the gym here so i dont know what kind of equip they have, im pretty sure one gym is free weights and one is nautilus machines.
    Go for the free weights!
    Keep us posted! Great dedication to workout AND log on the road
  20. Day 13: 7/16/08


    First day to the local gym...

    Chest:
    Flat bench: 2x10 135, 1x8 155, 1x6 175
    Incline bench: 2x10 135, 1x8 155
    Decline bench: 3x10 155

    Triceps:
    Skullcrushers: 3x8 75
    Tricep extensions: 3x6 65
    Weighted dips: 3x20 35

    Cardio - pool above gym went to that for an hour

    Caloric intake: 1800 @ 40/55/5

    Water intake: 1.5 gallons

    Energy: 9/10
    Appetite suppression: 9/10
    Rest: fallin asleep

    *really wasnt feeling well when i woke up but the REDuction really helped to keep me going....quick flu epidemic in the house i guess.
    ***really wasn't hungry but my dad took me out to red lobster and i couldn't let a plate of atlantic salmon and crab linguini alfredo goto waste

    *will implement neovar recomped starting day 15

  21. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    First day to the local gym...

    Chest:
    Flat bench: 2x10 135, 1x8 155, 1x6 175
    Incline bench: 2x10 135, 1x8 155
    Decline bench: 3x10 155

    Triceps:
    Skullcrushers: 3x8 75
    Tricep extensions: 3x6 65
    Weighted dips: 3x20 35

    Cardio - pool above gym went to that for an hour

    Caloric intake: 1800 @ 40/55/5

    Water intake: 1.5 gallons

    Energy: 9/10
    Appetite suppression: 9/10
    Rest: fallin asleep

    *really wasnt feeling well when i woke up but the REDuction really helped to keep me going....quick flu epidemic in the house i guess.
    ***really wasn't hungry but my dad took me out to red lobster and i couldn't let a plate of atlantic salmon and crab linguini alfredo goto waste

    *will implement neovar recomped starting day 15

    Wow great meal and workout for not feeling well

  22. well i started feelin better in the afternoon but i woke up this morning and felt sicker than a dog...still went to the gym tho. ill post it up in a little while

  23. How did I miss this?! Well Im in now! Wheres the pics at holmes?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  24. i took the pix just didnt upload them lol. ill work on that tomoz...still feelin under the weather so that'll be good time to do it

    but glad to have you brotha
  25. Day 14: 7/17/08


    I might have a sinus infection....

    Shoulders:
    Military press: 1x15 80, 2x10 80
    Delt lift sides: 3x10 15
    Delt pulley front: 3x10 20
    Trap rolls: 3x15 255

    Biceps:
    DB curls: 3x10 35
    BB curls: 3x8 70
    Hammer curls: 3x10 90

    Caloric intake: 1200 @ 60/35/5

    Water intake: 2 gallons

    Energy: 7/10
    Appetite supression: 9/10
    Rest: bout to sleep

    *if still feeling crummy on monday ill goto doctor and get some anti biotics

  26. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    I might have a sinus infection....

    Shoulders:
    Military press: 1x15 80, 2x10 80
    Delt lift sides: 3x10 15
    Delt pulley front: 3x10 20
    Trap rolls: 3x15 255

    Biceps:
    DB curls: 3x10 35
    BB curls: 3x8 70
    Hammer curls: 3x10 90

    Caloric intake: 1200 @ 60/35/5

    Water intake: 2 gallons

    Energy: 7/10
    Appetite supression: 9/10
    Rest: bout to sleep

    *if still feeling crummy on monday ill goto doctor and get some anti biotics
    Nice w/o. Make sure to get plenty of fluids, vitamins and rest up!!!

  27. im really concentrating on the water intake with me running a fever on and off, as for the vitamins ive gone through a gallon of V8 and several fruits.

    im not sure yet but 2 of my wisdom teeth came in pretty quick this last week, maybe thats causing my ill feeling.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    I might have a sinus infection....

    Shoulders:
    Military press: 1x15 80, 2x10 80
    Delt lift sides: 3x10 15
    Delt pulley front: 3x10 20
    Trap rolls: 3x15 255

    Biceps:
    DB curls: 3x10 35
    BB curls: 3x8 70
    Hammer curls: 3x10 90

    Caloric intake: 1200 @ 60/35/5

    Water intake: 2 gallons

    Energy: 7/10
    Appetite supression: 9/10
    Rest: bout to sleep

    *if still feeling crummy on monday ill goto doctor and get some anti biotics
    Couple of things..What are your goals during this log? Also am I understanding right..or did you hammer 90 lb dumbbells? Im certain thats not the case just trying to understand how to read your workouts. Also, it looks like youre not moving the weight (up or down) from set to set. What is your reasoning for this? Also, 1200 cals is verrry low. Even for trying to loose fat. How much do you weigh now?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  29. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Couple of things..What are your goals during this log? Also am I understanding right..or did you hammer 90 lb dumbbells? Im certain thats not the case just trying to understand how to read your workouts. Also, it looks like youre not moving the weight (up or down) from set to set. What is your reasoning for this? Also, 1200 cals is verrry low. Even for trying to loose fat. How much do you weigh now?
    im at 184. the hammer is a V shaped handlebar machine that u can set the weight with a pin with same motion as bb curls.
    im not moving the weight because 1st off i dont have a spotter, 2nd off my goal for this is to increase tone, im focusing mainly on my form rather than the weight.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    im at 184. the hammer is a V shaped handlebar machine that u can set the weight with a pin with same motion as bb curls.
    im not moving the weight because 1st off i dont have a spotter, 2nd off my goal for this is to increase tone, im focusing mainly on my form rather than the weight.
    Very important! Time.Under.Tension rocks
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CUTTIN' TIME...need a lil help tho
    By WILL DA BEAST in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 07:30 PM
  2. Cuttin in tha spring
    By mike jones in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 12:50 PM
  3. Cuttin Cycle Need Help
    By BIGONE in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 01:22 AM
  4. need advice cuttin up
    By titanryan26 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 05:59 PM
  5. my cuttin cycle
    By Seven11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 02:37 AM
Log in
Log in