MST Somnidren & ZMK, IT'S WHAT BOROBULKER'S ON!!!!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

First and foremost I would like to thank CTDeuce and Millennium Sport Technologies as well as all other applicants for this position, for this opportunity.

Over the next few weeks I hope to cover many things; my diet, my supplement protocol, my training protocol and most importantly the correlation of all of these elements and how MST Somnidren GH and ZMK [AKA "GHSR Stack"] contributes.

Tonight (July 3rd, 2008) will be my first night dosing the GHSR Stack. I will cease all other sleep oriented supplements or GH manipulators for this experiment. I hope to compile a non-biased opinion to help steer potential purchasers one way or the other.

Please check back often as I chart my progress with this groundbreaking new GH boosting, recovery enhancing supplement.

Wish me luck!

Last edited:
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Somnidren-GH™ is an ultra potent, target response sleep and growth hormone potentiator formulated to maximize recuperative REM sleep & Growth Hormone production while reducing stress and anxiety promoting a favorable anabolic environment while sleeping.

For information regarding the formulation as well as dosing protocols and other FAQs of MST Somnidren, Click Here.

============================================================

ZMK™ is an athlete’s complete multi mineral matrix formulated to maximize recovery while supporting healthy anabolic hormone levels, deep recuperative sleep, proper pH, cellular energy & cardiovascular health. ZMK™ is the only Krebs cycle chelated Zinc and Magnesium product of its kind and incorporates a full spectrum Krebs cycle chelated mineral support blend. ZMK™ is formulated specifically for the nutritional needs of athletes. All of the minerals in ZMK™ are naturally chelated to Krebs cycle Intermediates citrate, fumarate, malate, succinate and alpha-keto-glutarate. These organic acids are responsible for energy production (ATP) within every cell of the body. Minerals chelated to these Krebs cycle intermediates show superior bioavailability & are better absorbed & utilized yielding better results.

For information regarding the formulation as well as dosing protocols and other FAQs of MST ZMK, Click Here.

Last edited:
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAL RECAP

It has been over a week since I used Somnidren-GH as I ran out last week. I can say that I have noticed a few things. Delayed onset Muscle Soreness has increased. Although, I am not often effected by DOMS I have seen an increase in it this week.

I have had a few nights where I am staring at the ceiling wishing I still had some MST Somnidren-GH and/or ZMK. I will be supplementing with ZMK and I will also add MVP in the near future. My sleep quality is not near what it was while using Somnidren.

It has been hard to get up lately. As a matter of fact, I slept in until about noon today. I find it a little harder to wake up than it did while I was using Somnidren-GH and ZMK.

My sleep has not been nearly as recuperative and as I mentioned above, I have been experiencing mild DOMS.

TWO PERSONAL RECORDS WHILE USING SOMNIDREN-GH AND ZMK
Raw, Conventional Squat - 515x1
Reverse Band Bench Press - 430x1

I want to thank MST for the opportunity to test these products and i will purchase them again.

Thanks for watching!!!

Last edited:
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Date: 07/03/2008

Quality of Prior Nights Sleep: For the Last two nights i did not dose any other sleep oriented supplements. My girlfriend and i went to dinner at Famous Dave's (BBQ joint) and i came home and crashed in a diabetic coma. I slept in a bit this morning and felt pretty good. I cannot complain about the sleep i have been having recently.

My sleeping environment is just about perfect as this is a very important thing for me. I require the coldest possible temperature, we usually have the room at mid 60s with the help of our AC. We sleep with chill music playing, this changes nightly depending on our mood. I also cannot have any lights such as blinking alarms or computer L.E.D. lights.

Morning Energy: For the summer, i live with my girlfriend parents. I woke up to a house full of people. They were meeting to go to their camp for the holiday weekend. I had to quickly put my game face on and help them pack rather than my conventional plop on the couch to check my AM account... Decent "get-up-and-go."

Diet: I recently began my latest "diet." I will be following the Justin Harris Macronutrient Cycling protocol. I have "High" days, "Mid" days, "Low" days.
Today was a "High" day because it was a Max Effort (ME) day and i will exert a lot of force, and require a lot of energy.

High Day (2 per week, ME DAYS)

High Days are training days - cardio will NOT be done on these days and a double split training protocol will be followed.

The calorie amounts are set up so that you can change foods anytime you want. You only count the protein in the protein foods, the carbs in the carb foods, and the fat in the fat foods.

So, if you have steak as a meal, and you're supposed to add 7g of fat....you only count the protein in the steak, not the fat. The 7g of fat will come from the fat sources. And if you have oatmeal in a meal and it has 8g of protein, you don't count that towards your protein.

Meal Plan

Meal 1 (50g Pro, 100g Carb)

Meal 2 (50g Pro, 100g Carb)

Meal 3 (50g Pro, 100g Carb)

Meal 4 (50g Pro, 100g Carb)

Meal 5 (50g Pro, 75g Carb)

Meal 6 (50g Pro, 75g Carb)

Meal 7 (50g Pro - unlimited vegetables)

Meal N (2 scoops of Muscle Milk)

Training Meal (will replace one of the meals above). Count this all as one meal. See under "supplementation heading."

Protein List
Lean Ground Beef
Chicken Breast
Turkey Breast
Egg Whites
Protein Drinks

Carb List
brown rice
potatoes
oats
yams
Plain or lightly salted rice cakes
white rice
sugar free quaker oat packets
lower sugar quaker oat packets
ezekiel bread

You can use the popcorn rice cakes too, as long as they're 7g of carbs per cake and no fat.

Fat List
borage oil
evening primrose oil
fish oil
cashews
almonds
natural peanut butter
almond butter
macadamia nut butter
olive oil

Supplementation:
10:00am - 2 USP Labs Recreate, 1 USP Labs Anabolic Pump, 1 RPN Gut Health, 1 NP Fish Oil, 1 Bayer Multi Vitamin
3:30pm - 1 USP Labs Recreate, 1 USP Labs Anabolic Pump
5:30pm - 3 Get Diesel Ready4War
6:00pm - 6 Scoops Scivation Xtend, 1 Scoop Isopure WPI
8:00pm - 1 Scoop Isopure WPI
11:30pm - 1 Scoop Muscle Milk, 1 Scoop Dymatize Elite Whey, 1 Scoop ON Casein
12:30am - 1 Serving of MST Somnidren GH, 1 Serving MST ZMK

Training: MAX EFFORT, UPPER BODY I use a basic, slightly modified Westside Barbell powerlifting template.

a. Band Assisted Bench Press (Green Band) = 385x1, 405x1, 410x1
b. Straight Bar Skulls = 90x10, 115x7, 135x7
c. Green Band Press Downs = x12, x12, x11
d. Overhead barbell press = 185x7, 185x6, 185x5
e. Seated face pulls = 150x12, 165x10, 150x12
f. Standing Ab work

Cardio/GPP Work: None.

Mood: Good, untill my MST package came. Then i was ON TOP OF THE WORLD. Thanks Again for the extras!!!

BREAKING NEWS: It has just begun. :bb3:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
almond butter rocks!!

How do you dig ezekial? I have been dying to try it. I'm very into naturals and organics and it's one of the main products I haven't tried yet.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
almond butter rocks!!

How do you dig ezekial? I have been dying to try it. I'm very into naturals and organics and it's one of the main products I haven't tried yet.
I actually just ran out to get some like an hour ago... i really like it. I love the flourless idea, that is why i use it...

Very "hearty" tasting...

Ill get you some pics...

ok, OFF TO DOWN SOME GHSR!!!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I actually just ran out to get some like an hour ago... i really like it. I love the flourless idea, that is why i use it...

Very "hearty" tasting...

Ill get you some pics...

ok, OFF TO DOWN SOME GHSR!!!!!
That makes 2 of us ;)

Brother

Brother

Awards
I just got my Somnidren and ZMK yesterday. I have sleep issues and Im getting tired of having to OD on Phenibut to get some sleep. I hope this works. Ill be on board as well. Good luck.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got my Somnidren and ZMK yesterday. I have sleep issues and Im getting tired of having to OD on Phenibut to get some sleep. I hope this works. Ill be on board as well. Good luck.
I hear you buddy. I have used Abyss, Phenibut and Melatonin in the past. This is a step up!!!
Thanks for the good luck wishes

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy 4th of July!!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Happy 4th brotha! Hope your first night of GHSR sleep was unforgettable :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't want to ruin tonight's post but...

WOW, i am impressed with the GHSR stack. I cannot say enough about the rest i got last night. I woke up before my 8am alarm for the first time, ever. I hope that the effects continue.

Look for an in-depth post after training and such.

Thanks for watching!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha looks like a good breakfast. I'm going to assume thats all natural organic ketchup ;).

if you're anything like me, you'll notice that the ghsr stack will make you a very hungry young lad when you awake in the a.m. haha

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha looks like a good breakfast. I'm going to assume thats all natural organic ketchup ;).

if you're anything like me, you'll notice that the ghsr stack will make you a very hungry young lad when you awake in the a.m. haha
SURE, ORGANIC... Honestly, the only reason i roll with the Ezekiel bread is for the low GI and the flourless properties.

I originally had planned on having a shake, then heading to the gym. No i am in recoup mode after my slightly larger than normal breakfast size...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Got my notebook out, looking to learn how to get strong in here bud :)

Happy 4th too bud

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best of luck with this buddy. I do love my Somnidren myself! :D

I have yet to try the ZMK, but this looks like a solid stack.

Subdizzled! :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my notebook out, looking to learn how to get strong in here bud :)

Happy 4th too bud
Thanks P...

I will be looking for your input on my training layouts!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best of luck with this buddy. I do love my Somnidren myself! :D

I have yet to try the ZMK, but this looks like a solid stack.

Subdizzled! :)
Thanks T1! This looks like exactly what i need for my cut/recomp.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck with this! Im following

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Happy 4th
and.. sub'd! Good luck with this! I've been wanting to try it out because I have pretty bad sleep problems.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Date: 07/04/2008

Quality of Prior Nights Sleep: Last night was my first dose of the GHSR use. I must say, i am utterly impressed. I waited 65-70 minutes after consuming my last meal (protein shake) and dosed. I followed "Dosing suggestion #2" as outlined by Millennium Sport Technologies in their testing sheet i received with my products.

For faster action you may mix Somnidren-GH with one (1) ounce of cold water and hold (swishing a little) in your mouth for 15-30 seconds before swallowing.
About 30 minutes after ingestion, i began to feel slightly heavy. Not tired, but relaxed. At about 40 minutes, i began to feel significant fuzziness in my limbs. My feet were fuzzy and felt pretty heavy. By 50 minutes the heaviness had moved proximally toward my core. This was a very interesting feeling, something i have never felt before.

My eyes became EXTREMELY heavy, almost uncomfortably heavy. I don't remember much more than this.

Now my most notable claim. I had set my alarm for 8:00am due to the fact that the gym had shortened hours today due to the holiday. I normally get up at about 9:30am-10:00am. I woke up before my alarm sounded, about 7:45am. This is such a surprise for me. Since i started the WSB training, i sleep longer than normal. I believe this is to allow for optimal recovery. It is often times very hard to wake up. Not this morning! I was ready to rock and roll. I went to the gym and had a kick a$$ workout. I cannot wait for tonight!

Morning Energy: As i said before, i woke up before my alarm. I was read to go and i headed to the gym after my first meal.

Diet: Today was a "Moderate" day.

Moderate Day (2 per week, Dynamic Effort Days)

"Mod Days are training days - cardio will also be done on two of these days per week for 20 minutes.

"The calorie amounts are set up so that you can change foods anytime you want. You only count the protein in the protein foods, the carbs in the carb foods, and the fat in the fat foods.

So, if you have steak as a meal, and you're supposed to add 7g of fat....you only count the protein in the steak, not the fat. The 7g of fat will come from the fat sources. And if you have oatmeal in a meal and it has 8g of protein, you don't count that towards your protein.

Meal Plan

Meal 1 (70g Pro, 75g Carbs)
Training Meal
Meal 3 (70g Pro, 75g Carbs)
Meal 4 (70g Pro, 7g Fat)
Meal 5 (70g Pro, 7g Fat)
Meal 6 (70g Pro, 7g Fat)
Meal N (2 scoops Muscle Milk)

Protein List:
Lean Ground Beef
Chicken Breast
Turkey Breast
Egg Whites
Protein Drinks

Carb List:
brown rice
potatoes
oats
yams
white rice
lower sugar quaker oat packets
ezekiel bread

Fat List:
borage oil
evening primrose oil
fish oil
cashews
almonds
natural peanut butter
almond butter
macadamia nut butter
olive oil

Supplementation:
7:45am - 1 USP Labs Recreate, 1 USP Labs Anabolic Pump, 1 RPN Gut Health.
8:45am - 3 Get Diesel Ready4War
9:30am - (Pre/During Workout) 6 Scoops Scivation Xtend, 1 Scoop Isopure WPI
11:30am -(Post Workout) 2 Scoop Dymatize Elite Whey, 1 Scoop ON Casein
4:00pm - 2 NP Fish Oil Caps

Thanks to Tramua1, i am considering supplementing Vitamin D. If anyone has any interesting info, it would be appreciated.

Training: DYNAMIC EFFORT, LOWER BODY I use a basic, slightly modified Westside Barbell powerlifting template.

a. Band Resisted Low Box Squat (Green Bands) = 8 sets of 2, 205lbs + band tension, 14in box.
b. Conventional Speed Deadlifts = 6 sets of 2, 275lbs.
c. Low Pulley Straight Bar Stiff Leg/Row = Stack +25lbs Plate, 4 sets of 15.
d. Dumbbell Shrugs = 120sx15, x3
e. Single Red Band Resisted Barbell Curls = x12, x10, x10
f. Laying Leg Raises - x10, x10, x6

Cardio/GPP Work: I was absolutely drenched at the gym today, probably the worst i have ever been. :thumbsup: I ended up adding about 20 minutes of interval cardio, outside at about 6pm. After my walk/jog/run/sprint, i added some intense swimming. Swim sprints of ~20ft. I did this for about 20 mins. I also added ab work.

Mood: Excellent, it is the anniversary of our Independence!!! I am, however, glad to have two days off to recoup from training.

BREAKING NEWS: I am noticing a mild to moderate pain in my left bicep insertion tendon area. I am not 100% sure what it is from but i have heard some issues with squatting with a standard barbells. I am not sure what to do.

Thanks for watching!!!

Last edited:
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy 4th
and.. sub'd! Good luck with this! I've been wanting to try it out because I have pretty bad sleep problems.

Thanks buddy! Let me know if you have any specific questions...

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I have used ZMK and Somnidren. ZMK was about as effective as a standard ZMA supplement but Somnidren really impressed me with how effective it is. Deepest, sleep I had experienced in months and the dreams were vivid and intense. Great product.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used ZMK and Somnidren. ZMK was about as effective as a standard ZMA supplement but Somnidren really impressed me with how effective it is. Deepest, sleep I had experienced in months and the dreams were vivid and intense. Great product.
Thanks for your input!!!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Great discription of the first night, I'm now about 99% sure I'm going to get this when I get more money.
My little concoction right now sucks haha.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great discription of the first night, I'm now about 99% sure I'm going to get this when I get more money.
My little concoction right now sucks haha.
haha, funny story... I was actually relaying what i was feeling to my girlfriend so i could write it out today.

I am excited to take my second dose, in about 45 minutes.

Watch for a post, late tomorrow.

Thanks for the comments!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Ah nice, can't wait for that post.
I just took my mixture and getting off now.

rubberchicken

Awards
Been away for a while but got here in the end! Glad you got to log some more stuff. Curious to see how these products work for you and will be following from now on.

Still digging the food pics by the way. You eat quality stuff - must have some huge grocery bills yes?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been away for a while but got here in the end! Glad you got to log some more stuff. Curious to see how these products work for you and will be following from now on.

Still digging the food pics by the way. You eat quality stuff - must have some huge grocery bills yes?
In all honesty... ~$100 a week. This is my lifestyle, my hobby... I am healthy, strong, look decent and am happy. What more can i ask for.

I get a lot of drive from you guys, i feel obligated to make good decisions when preparing meals so that i can take the picture, post it up and make you guys happy! haha

Thanks for stopping in and hopefully this stack works as well as i feel like it will.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Love the pics boro bulker. I'm a big fan of cooking all my own meals also. I'm getting my ZMK soon and I can't wait since my sleep lately have been sub par. Which leads me to a question....

I noticed on your diet you seem to go with less carbs as the day goes on. Is this something you do for a reason and do you like it? I usually eat a big carb meal a few hours before bed because I am so famished when I get home from work but I am thinking my sleep may be affected by this. Keep the food pics coming! I'm getting some somnidren gh when I have some money!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I believe Boro said he's on a cut...which is possibly why he's cutting carbs later in the day. Just a theory :)

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I believe Boro said he's on a cut...which is possibly why he's cutting carbs later in the day. Just a theory :)
That would make sense...I must have missed that small detail.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the pics boro bulker. I'm a big fan of cooking all my own meals also. I'm getting my ZMK soon and I can't wait since my sleep lately have been sub par. Which leads me to a question....

I noticed on your diet you seem to go with less carbs as the day goes on. Is this something you do for a reason and do you like it? I usually eat a big carb meal a few hours before bed because I am so famished when I get home from work but I am thinking my sleep may be affected by this. Keep the food pics coming! I'm getting some somnidren gh when I have some money!
Thanks for the props! Like i said, it helps me keep on track. ZMK is awesome, i have used it once as a standalone. The GHSR stack is a step up. I train primarily for powerlifting and i get some pretty decent DOMS from time to time. I find that the ZMK product had mild effects on reducing this. I cannot wait to see how the GHSR effects DOMS. I have my hopes!

I am running a 1/2 recomp, 1/2 cut. I am concerned with muscular strength only. I am attempting to maintain and/or lose weight via BF. It is working. I started my cut midway through my last log, at 276lbs. I am hovering at about 258lbs now. I hope to keep rolling with this. If i can lose BF, while maintaining strength ill be a happy camper.

Normally, I train at ~6pm. I do my best to not eat carbs after my post workout meal. It comes at about 830 and i am sleeping by 1am. Too much potentiality to store carbs as BF. As you can see on my diet layout, i have 3 types of days depending on my training for that day. Today is a low carb day, therefore i will be only eating 100-150g's carbs. That's pretty low at 258lbs. :)

It seems to be working for me because as i said before, i have my high days to pack my glycogen stores. This keeps me going.

I completely understand what you are getting at about the need for carbs after work though. I get that and i will usually just jam some Muscle Milk pudding i picked up from NP with a little whipped cream. If i eat too many carbs, as you said, my metabolism will be rolling. Sweating and uncomfortable.

Thanks for the questions buddy!!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks CTDeuce, as i said above ---- 50% recomp, 50% cut...

:bruce2:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see how this stack works out, looks solid. Think that I will definitely give it a whirl, since it pretty much has everything in it that I currently take, which would be: Nocturnabol, GABA, ZMA and macuna pruriens. Haven't ever really tried a sleep supp that I didn't like. I kinda cut the same way you do, but my endurance is what goes first, strength to some degree as well, main difference is that I'm not a powerlifer. My reccovery has always been better after adding a dose of Macuna Pruriens, I notice it kicking in after I've been on it a few days. Good luck with it boss!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to see how this stack works out, looks solid. Think that I will definitely give it a whirl, since it pretty much has everything in it that I currently take, which would be: Nocturnabol, GABA, ZMA and macuna pruriens. Haven't ever really tried a sleep supp that I didn't like. I kinda cut the same way you do, but my endurance is what goes first, strength to some degree as well, main difference is that I'm not a powerlifer. My reccovery has always been better after adding a dose of Macuna Pruriens, I notice it kicking in after I've been on it a few days. Good luck with it boss!!

Thanks again for the comments buddy!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just got done dragging the sled... Going to work with the foam roller now...

Hope to post sometime tonight...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
500th post... :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BONUS POST: SELF MYOFASCIAL RELEASE

My personal stash of recovery goodness.
1 - AXIS Foam Roller (12")
1 - AXIS Foam Roller (12", cut in half)
1 - Tennis Ball

I need to formally thank PMiller for opening my eyes to SMFR work. I wanted to post some links for the folks that are not incorporating it into their training/life.

Myofascial Release is a form of bodywork (complementary medicine) which includes, but is not limited to structural assessments (where a formal diagnosis is not necessarily given) and manual massage techniques for stretching the fascia and releasing bonds between fascia, integument, muscles, and bones are mainly applied; with the goal of eliminating pain, increasing range of motion and balancing the body.
YouTube - Self Myofascial Release

Must See Links

Wikipedia | Online Encyclopedia

T-Nation.com | Feel better for Ten Bucks

Elite Fitness Systems | Rehab Tools

Sports Fitness Advisor| SMFR Exercises

Coach Nick Tumminello | Hamstring Flexibility Secrect w/ SMFR Video

Coach Nick Tumminello | Secrets of Self Myofascial Release DVD

Self-Myofascial Release Techniques | Micheal Clark, MS,PT,PES,CSCS

Elite Fitness Systems | Rehabilitation Exercise Index

-

They do it; why don't you?

Last edited:
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Date: 07/05/2008

Quality of Prior Nights Sleep: Last night was my second dose of the GHSR use. I waited 65-70 minutes after consuming my last meal (tuna and spinich) and dosed my GHSR stack. I followed "Dosing suggestion #3" as outlined by Millennium Sport Technologies in their testing sheet i received with my products.

The third (recommended for fastest action) method is sublingual dosing where the 6 gram serving (you may do a half (3 grams X 2) at a time for ease) is held under the tongue until dissolved. For those who arn't comfortable with dry powder in their mouth check into suggestion number 2.
It dissolved with no issues. It wasn't weird or uncomfortable or anything. This will probably be my method of administration for now on.

I cannot give you the minute by minute coverage i did with my last post, due to some "extra activity" i took part in. :chick:

Anyway, afterwords i was out cold.

Once again, i woke up BEFORE MY ALARM!!! This is so great. I cannot wait to utilize these products during school, when i am really pressed for time.

I did not have any dreams that i remember but i am still waiting to experience the vivid dreams that some have promised. All in all, another great nights sleep.

Morning Energy: Great pep. i was very hungry once again, so i ran downstairs to start making breakfast. No complaints in the energy department.

Diet: Today was a "Low" day.

Low Day (2 per week, No training on these days, cardio/GPP work preferred)
The calorie amounts are set up so that you can change foods anytime you want. You only count the protein in the protein foods, the carbs in the carb foods, and the fat in the fat foods.

Meal Plan
Meal 1 (60g Pro, 35 Carb,7g Fat)

Meal 2 (60g Pro, 35 Carb,7g Fat)

Meal 3 (60g Pro, 35 Carb,7g Fat)

Meal 4 (60g pro, 0 Carb, 14g Fat)

Meal 5 (60g pro, 0 Carb, 14g Fat)

Meal 6 (60g pro, 0 Carb, 14g Fat)

Meal N (2 scoops MM)

Protein List:
Lean Ground Beef
Chicken Breast
Turkey Breast
Egg Whites
Protein Drinks

Carb List:
brown rice
potatoes
oats
yams
white rice
lower sugar quaker oat packets (on high day)
ezekiel bread

Fat List:
borage oil
evening primrose oil
fish oil
cashews
almonds
natural peanut butter
almond butter
macadamia nut butter
olive oil

Supplementation:
7:45am - 1 USP Labs Recreate, 1 USP Labs Anabolic Pump, 1 RPN Gut Health, 2 NP Fish Oil Caps

Training: NONE

Cardio/GPP Work: 30 mins of sled dragging (see pic above), approximately 2500ft w/ ~130lbs. 10 mins of various ab work and SMFR work, post GPP.

Mood: Great mood. I worked all day and besides one minor emergency, the fitness center was just fine.

BREAKING NEWS: Read the links i posted about SMFR... Do it...

Thanks for watching!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I always take my doses sublingually. Not only do I feel it works faster and better, but it keeps less liquid going in at once since I take the 4 zmk with water. I usually drink some bcaa's maybe 20-30 mins beforehand...so with that much liquid I damn near piss myself in the morning on the way to the bathroom, haha.

Did you experience any enhanced..."pleasure" right as you finished your extra cirricular activity post bed? I have noticed anytime I dose and then have some fun afterwards before sleep....the ending always seem to have more fireworks than any other night.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So if you are taking the sublingual dose, should we take the ZMK at the exact same time? Is there any wait btwn administration of doses?